Just Launched Cryptics Churn and Burn SEO Service
2018-01-13, 02:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-14, 02:59 AM by cryptic2016.)
I have been doing this a while for myself on various sites so I thought I would offer it for others. This is suitable for sites where you want quick gains and don’t really care about the longevity of a domain.

Ideally this site would be a landing page of sorts that would link to your money site.

I do care about my customers. If I think your domain is not suitable (High value domain etc) or you don't fully understand what you’re ordering, then I will not provide a service. I want to make sure you are happy at the end of my service. If you don't have a domain, I can point you in the direct of what i recommend to use (Free and Paid)

What is churn and burn?
Churn and burn is hitting a website with so many links and anchors that it will rank high, However it will get a penalty from google after a while. DO NOT DO THIS ON A DOMAIN YOU CARE ABOUT, CONTACT ME FOR OTHER SEO SERVICES IF YOU WANT LASTING, HIGH QUALITY SEO

Why don't you just do high quality SEO for all your sites?
To put it simply, Its expensive. Filling up PBN’s with websites where the niche is only short term isn't worth the effort. Its alot easier and cost effective to blast the sites straight away. To get a site to page 1 for a niche with 600,000 searches a month would cost way too much if it was all HQ.  

Can you guarantee I will be number 1?
No, however I can guarantee your website will go up in the SERPS

Do you offer other SEO services that are more lasting?
Yes I do!, Local SEO is my specialty. I can offer PBN links, Google Maps, DAS stacking, Local SEO, Social Signals and more. PM me if you have a custom order and we can go from there.

Can you show me examples of a site that has been churned and burned?
Unfortunately, Due to the possibility of a niche getting stolen, I cannot, HOWEVER I can show you sites I have ranked for Local SEO if you wish.

What do I get with your churn and burn package
10x Spun Articles
5x Keywords (I can provide keywords if you are unsure)
5-Tier Drip Feed backlinks over 1 month
A huge rank boost and traffic to your site

What you don't get
Backlink report and logins to links - Absolutely no refunds will be provided for any reason, You will be given a screenshot of the blast at the end of the 1 month cycle, don't buy the service if you aren't ok with that!. 

How much does it cost and how can I pay?
The cost of the service is a flat rate of $39USD, Payment can be made via Paypal or Cryptocurrency

TO ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ADD ME ON SKYPE: cryptic2016

Estimated time to get started on your order is within 24 hours.
2018-01-13, 02:14 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-01-14, 02:59 AM,
Just updated the font so you can read it :/ haha
2018-01-14, 06:33 AM,
I would like to try this.
Can i get a review copy?

In how many days can i see the result ?

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
PM me for recurring discount codes
2018-01-14, 10:35 AM,
(2018-01-14, 06:33 AM)IM2020 Wrote: I would like to try this.
Can i get a review copy?

In how many days can i see the result ?

Hi there, There are no review copies sorry. Result is niche dependant. Anyone who is giving time frames for SEO isnt doing real SEO.
2018-01-14, 11:00 AM,
Ok . Without reviews I willnot risk.
Will wait for results.

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
PM me for recurring discount codes
2018-01-14, 11:02 AM,
I would not risk my reputation offering a shit service :)