Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

JuanMove Ban Reason
2013-12-27, 12:19 PM,
To be fair, considering I've never seen an exception given to people, it makes me feel as if everyone is being given an equal playing field on this forum and probably makes a lot of people consider what they do on the forum just to ensure they're not banned. Good job.
2013-12-27, 12:21 PM,
should i open a dispute
2013-12-27, 12:23 PM,
Great Step --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- 's. Even if the Ban rate is high on here but its totally worth it and makes the community more cleaner.
Though it can be like copies for ever product/method MUST be submitted to Admins and Mods for Review. And later OP can add
'Reviewed by admin/mod'.
2013-12-27, 12:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-27, 12:27 PM by Phlong.)
******* scammer, ******* *****,i hate those people,staff should aproove threads,this is a nice community i dont want that this will end like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- ,i lost 50$ on this method
2013-12-27, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-27, 12:24 PM by Seen.)
I'm glad that he's gone. He joined with lies but his lies eventually caught up to him.

(2013-12-27, 12:21 PM)manndi Wrote: should i open a dispute

If you feel that you didn't get what you were promised, then don't hesitate to get your money back.
2013-12-27, 12:25 PM,
(2013-12-27, 12:13 PM)Phlong Wrote: Hi there,
First of all, I would like to apology for the circumstances I caused as I approved his sales thread. Actually I PMed JuanMove about a Vouch Copy to check the quality of the product but he did not like the idea. And since he looked pretty HQ and was reallly active on CPAElites, I approved the sales thread, trusting him. I was stupid enough yeah. But actually, the reason I wanted JuanMove banned is not the fact that the content of his E-Book has been spoken around earlier and maybe even published somewhere else for free. Selling knowledge is not illegal and there are many legit marketers out there selling public stuff. As long as they don't describe the product as unique and private , nothing is wrong. The point is, there was a thread where people complained and requested there money back. And in that thread there were posts from people saying that JuanMove got people vouching for a discount. This something NOT acceptable on CPAElites.com - You may think now "What an idiot. He saw posts claiming that JuanMove got some fake vouches. There's no proof at all". Yep, I saw a screenshot of a Skype conversation by a member (whose name I can't remember unfortunately) where JuanMove told him to leave a vouch. Unfortunately a Staff Member deleted the whole thread so I can't provide you with the proof. But based on what I've seen, JuanMove deserves a Perma Ban.

Thanks.

PS: The members who have proof that he told you to vouch: I'd appreciate if you could PM me with the screenshots of the conversation so we can include it as a proof.
A good step making the forums more HQ :) a lesson to juan
2013-12-27, 12:26 PM,
(2013-12-27, 12:23 PM)KFC Wrote: Great Step --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- 's. Even if the Ban rate is high on here but its totally worth it and makes the community more cleaner.
Though it can be like copies for ever product/method MUST be submitted to Admins and Mods for Review. And later OP can add
'Reviewed by admin/mod'.

Thanks, the point is that members only get banned for good reasons, if others want to start dismissing that for us being ban happy then that is their problem IMO. Anyone can see the ban reasons: http://www.cpaelites.com/bans.php nobody gets banned without good reason, if anyone were to suggest that anyone has been banned and should not of been then they can leave.
2013-12-27, 12:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-27, 12:28 PM by Phlong.)
(2013-12-27, 12:23 PM)manndi Wrote: hate those people,staff should aproove threads,this is a nice community i dont want that this will end like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- ,i lost 50$ on this method

Please dont use abusive language or else you will also have to say bye bye to this forum

Rule says : Do not use abusive language

I am sure --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- Will do something to get everything alright. I have faith in him. Please be patient until everything bcomes calm.

I hope you understand me and i know u got scammed but pls be patient for the moment! :D

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-27, 12:29 PM,
(2013-12-27, 12:23 PM)manndi Wrote: fucking scammer,fucking bitch,i hate those people,staff should aproove threads,this is a nice community i dont want that this will end like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- ,i lost 50$ on this method

If this were true:
Quote: dont want that this will end like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- ,i lost 50$ on this method

The member would still be active on this forum! he is banned now and wont be coming back. You kind of contradicted your own comment there I'm afraid. I'm closing this thread down now as it's served it's purpose IMO.

Let this be a warning!