Journey to making $800 a day AGAIN
2015-06-03, 08:04 AM,
Hi you could call me Panda and about 4 months ago I was earning $300 or more in a day. My biggest earning in a day was around $833 with AdWorkMedia and Youtube but I'm no where near that number anymore because Youtube changed their top comment rules. I will walk you through the steps!

NOTE: This method doesn't work anymore but if you figure a way to get top comment go for it.

Steps to get Traffic:

1. I would write a fake comment on a popular video saying

(I heard the avengers 2 was leaked by hackers does anybody know where I could watch it online?)

2. I would then write fake replies going along with it around 52 replies.

3. Then the 53 reply would comment with a link saying

(Hey this is what you're looking for my brother told me about it a day ago they're streaming every leaked movie on there LINK HERE)

4. I would thank him saying it worked then disable the replies.

My comment would now be at the top of a very popular video

How the website worked:

The website would have movies that weren't out yet. When users would click on a movie it would only play the first 14 seconds of the movie makers intro.

youtube . com/watch?v=kbf76dzScfg

After 15 seconds my content locker would appear asking them to complete a survey to continue watching it.

[b]That's pretty much all I had to do. I'm not earning as much anymore but I'm now going on a new Journey to make $$$$ a day! Cool

I will keep you guys updated on how I'm doing weekly.

Proof of earnings: i.imgur . com/mCT2dso.png
2015-06-03, 12:47 PM,
nice earning :) what's youtube change about commenting?
2015-06-03, 04:43 PM,
NIce going .. I am also working on youtube but uploading videos and doing seo of them to get traffic ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,401 9 hours ago
Last Post: baxxx
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 215 11,158 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Last Post: shaunm
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 26 1,522 Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Last Post: SpawneR
  JOURNEY IG Journey to $200/day - COMPLETED > %50 julianthr 133 19,492 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 10 367 Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top