Journey to make $100/day using FB + CPA
2015-11-09, 11:14 AM,
Hello everyone! I'm not new to this IM thing and earn some money through cpa for about $21.63 and I hope I can reach my goal in no time.

I've been reading some threads here in CPA Elites and I can say that this forum is a goldmine for CPA offers.

To cut things short, I'd like to use social media traffic but I'd like to use FB for now.

Why FB?

I don't want to depend on search engines because they take time to gain traffic.

As I can see on threads here, social media is the fastest way to earn traffic. And I'm on tight budget now so I really need money fast.

By using facebook, I don't need to wait for months just to see traffic to come.

Niche

I'm posting discounted apps from google play and I'm also posting viral videos from different sources.

My resources right now

Basically I have 1 modified FB profile which I created 2 days ago with 149 friends and 4 groups.

I also have my personal account with facebook page about my niche on it with 156 likes.

1 website with .com domain

How do I monetize things?

Right now I'm using AdworkMedia as my main network. I also have an OGmobi account but I don't know if they have link lockers like AWM have.

Method

So I create 2 post on my site about discounted apps and use AWM link shortener to monetize things. (i'll just cloak the real google play link with awm)

I also create 2 viral post then insert some cpa offers within the article.

I hope I will reach my goal in no time. I'd like to hear more from experts there!!
Latest Thanks - View all

meliodas_22(2015-11-30 11:07 AM) 
2015-11-09, 11:20 AM,
Good luck with your journey and do not forget to keep us updated! Mobile traffic is hot nowadays and I am sure you will be able to monetize it really well ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

HondaScoopy(2015-11-09 09:42 PM) 
2015-11-09, 11:31 AM,
(2015-11-09, 11:20 AM)Dario Wrote: Good luck with your journey and do not forget to keep us updated! Mobile traffic is hot nowadays and I am sure you will be able to monetize it really well ;)

Thanks! Btw, are you familiar with ogmobi? I like their ads but they don't have link lockers, maybe you know networks like ogmobi?
2015-11-09, 12:07 PM,
Good luck bro. OGmobi convert well with mobile traffic.
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-11-09, 12:32 PM,
Hey HondaScoopy :)

Great to see you have started your own Journey :)
I will be rooting for you!

I gave my response to your question on my help desk.
Let me know if you need anything else :)

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-09, 07:04 PM,
UPDATE #1

So I added 2 more viral video post in my site and promoted it using my personal fb profile and fan page.

I also promote it using my fake fb account and posted it on 2 different groups.

FB status:

Friends: 153
Groups: 3 (2 more groups waiting for approval)
2015-11-09, 09:16 PM,
Good Luck Bro, Never Give Up. Good to see you also started
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-09, 09:45 PM,
(2015-11-09, 09:16 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Good Luck Bro, Never Give Up. Good to see you also started

Thanks Black, appreciate you and MoneyCashers reading my thread.

I won't disappoint both of you!
2015-11-12, 10:43 PM,
UPDATE #2

Ok guys, sorry for the delay of update, well I do have a call center job so I'm kinda busy, but I'd like to quit that job when I get stable income.

So for the posts, I made 4 new post and I didn't promote them yet. Why? Because my facebook traffic sucks, I mean they don't click my posts on my modified profile. Maybe I don't have enough friends yet and I only have 1 modified account. What do you think guys?

So what did I do? I bought 4 new sim cards and I will create 4 more modified profile and will try to add 300-500 new friend request per day.

Earnings:
$0.00

And also shoutout to MoneyCashers because he's a very good and kind man. Salute to him for being so helpful for answering my questions and not being snob despite having other people asking him, he really takes time to answer each of us so salute to him!

Well if you have any questions for him you can ask on his helpdesk which is:

PS: IT SEEMS I CAN'T POST LINKS YET DUE TO MY POST COUNT BUT YOU CAN JUST SEARCH HIS THREAD BY "MONEYCASHER HELPDESK"
2015-11-19, 09:29 PM,
just 2 facebook group you posted to and you are expecting magic to happen, my advice you have to join upto 150 to 200 fb groups with at lest 3000 members each then schedule your post on to all of them posting at different timeof the day

for now i ill advise you grow your fan page to 1000 likes befor you start marketing with it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 488 2 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 65 5,518 4 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 25 1,239 5 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 214 11,064 8 hours ago
Last Post: typhone
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 52 3,026 10 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top