Journey to Working Alone Again
2016-09-10, 09:57 PM,
I have created this thread just because i want to create another new journey. I am working in solo mode and getting decent money for the past 2 months. I have earned a good income and decided to share my tutorial as well as my niches to other people because I am not yet aware that it will be bad for me. I started June 2016 in internet marketing and earned good money with free traffic, then here comes August I have one referral that want to Joint Venture with me and since he says he has more experience then I allowed him to JV with me and I started to transfer my traffic on his link but suddenly this month was the payment date but he just ignores me, my problem as a newbie is that the account that was used was registered to his email. Well enough with these one i just want to warn others for not JV'ing and trusting others easily. Well now i am doing my Journey of getting back to reality and doing SOLO work again, Thanks to cpaelites that it helps me to learn and at the same time earn,
This was my old thread by the way
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Just-Rea...AdchefMobi

But now i will be resetting my Journey,

Traffic Sources
Instagram - Main
Facebook
Youtube

What do i have
Followliker
VPS
Proxies
IG Accounts - i have existing already but going to add more

Networks to USE
Adchef - CPI
CPAGRIP - CPA

Goals
[]10 a day
[]20 a day
[]50 a day
[]100 a day
[]500 a day

Goodluck to all of us, trying to hit 100 a day in a short time

What to do today?
Finding and testing niches,
Sort out working niches
2016-09-10, 11:53 PM,
Sorry to hear what has happened to you. It's always good to work solo until you really have someone you can trust on. I hope you will achieve your goal soon :) Added you on Skype.
2016-09-11, 12:42 AM,
Always go solo, don't trust anyone. Either you friends! That was the way you realised you should do it alone. Keep it up, scale it up and always go HQ ! Everything is going to be fine for you ! If you want tips or wanna switch ideas and earnings, we could chat on skype. I'll send you my skype into a PM, once again, good luck with your journey! Hope to see daily posts and good results. Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 7 88 2 hours ago
Last Post: Spikey
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 57 4,406 3 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,247 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,293 2017-12-15, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,469 2017-12-15, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top