Journey to 500 a day(Various Techniques&Traffic Methods)
2018-04-14, 07:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-14, 07:37 AM by Sanders.)
What's up guys and Welcome to my Journey:).

Here You will see a hungry individual doing various methods to reach 500$ a day.

So saying that I'm only going to disclose on the techniques which won't hurt me you know what i mean guys.

My motivation is to have freedom. And I see no better way than the online marketing field.

So what I'ma be doing is:
Techniques

-Game hack for a very popular game (High Comp).
-Dropshipping (Health &Fitness Niche).
-Ig followers and Outsource Bussiness.
-Slowly going to work on Chaturbate,and This business is banned due to bad reports against it on Google..
-Niche Website for Clickbank and Amazon affiliate marketing.

Traffic
Facebook Fan pages/Groups.
Multiple IG accounts automated with Jarvee.
Youtube Uploading&Ranking Method.
Website Seo&Backlinks.
Reddit/Quora.
Forums related to Niches.

I'm going to work 5 hours everyday nonstop and reward myself by playing Vainglory and watching anime,basically eat shit and really enjoy it after some hard-work.

I'm going to focus on this week on
Hack,Dropshipping,and IG followers/Outsource.

2:30 Hack,1:00 Drop,1:30 IG Followers.

Root for me guys trust me I'm going to make it! I just need to have patience,stay dedicated,and take things one step at a time.
Going to approach this as a mix of hare and turtle >:)
Lets see how I do,Will update everyday and provide statistics in everything so you guys can learn with me along the way.

Definitely going to be asking you guys some questions so I'll really appreciate if you guys can help me out,if you do as a thanks I wont  mind disclosing privately about what I'm doing.

Also going to approach this MONK MODE
I'ma wake up take a cold shower,visualize my success,recite my affirmations,Meditate,and fill my life up with things that inspire me,things that I'm working towards.I have no doubt whether Ima succeed I just want to speed up that process and I hope this thread inspires others,thanks for reading and stay tune! Grin  Nerd  Money  Money

Week one day one

Game hack(Youtube)
:Setted up youtube account,and format for how vid is going to look like,-
found landing page for game.

Encountered Minor Problem:
So guys I'm looking at how I'm going to monetize the hack when it's not eve mine.
I know I have to content lock it but damn its crazy that they'll hack to go through surveys to acess the hack tool and then go through a human verification(More surveys) In order to receive their payment to character.That's not really the problem tho,what I'm worried about is whether I'ma receive payment from using a content locker already provided publicly by someone In CpaBuild.

Basically The content locker is perfect it's made specifically for the game.
However it wasn't made by me,I can use it but I'm not sure I'ma get paid.
I want to be careful with this,I know I'm over thinking it but this error can be fatal.
If anyone here knows whether I stil get paid for using another persons content locker,I'll GREATLY appreciate the help.

Extra:Content locker made by user of Cpabuild and hes providing it for the public to use.However he still made it,So will it be 50/50.Or is it entirely my own??
Thanks
Share This Thread :

2018-04-14, 08:22 AM,
Good luck, will definitely follow this journey ( :

I'm Muslim <3 AL HAMDOULILLAH
2018-04-14, 11:36 AM,
Great journey mate, Wish you good luck!
2018-04-14, 12:51 PM,
All the best, keep us updated.
2018-04-14, 01:38 PM,
Great journey mate, Will follow it to learn from your journey
2018-04-14, 11:59 PM,
That is interesting journey, Good luck!
2018-04-15, 12:52 AM,
This one does look interesting I'll follow your journey. Keep us updated daily.
2018-04-15, 03:27 AM,
About content locker query, yes you can use it and once you "use" it, it will generate your own link/code, so its 100% yours.. It was made by tools available on site and its 100% safe to use it. Guy that made that locker gets 1% of leads value, you'll get 100% of lead value its just like ref thing, like the bonus to reward that guy that makes is public and let others to use it.

Good luck on your journey, especially with Chaturbate Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-04-15, 07:46 AM,
Week One day two:

Woke up today feeling numb,hate waking up and my mind is rushing me with thoughts(gonna slow down my life a bit),Went to shower,affirmated,and meditated after.Drank some coffee and got to it.

Heres what I did:
-Had some new Ideas for game hack and built plan to integrate tommrow.
-Setted up Dropshipping store.
-Thought a lot about everything overall(I really like to know what I'm doing and think things over to make sure everything goes smoothly)
-Got creative and came up with a better niche than Ig followers for IG.
-Signed up on feedspot to stay updated quickly on certain things.

Pretty much it,The hack took a long time,Had to redo the format and how I'm going to integrate my new idea.

Btw thanks kent for the answer. My manager updated me but if it wasn't for that I'll be In Narnia wondering what to do until eventually I visit here.

Tommorow I'm going to:
Oficially create game video.
Add products to store.+Find best platform to promote my niche(Thinking facebook atm&Ig)
Create Instagram accounts for Niche.
Lastly Keep learning.

Thanks for reading stay tune ,this is only going to get better from now on. Gotta remember rome wasn't built in a day but the workers put their swear,blood,and tears into it.Literally!

Peace out <3
2018-04-15, 03:38 PM,
$500 a day is an ambitious goal! :) I wish you the best of luck.