Journey to 500€ / month with Legit Niches
2013-10-11, 01:51 PM,
Hello,
Today I will start my Journey in which I will try to get arround 500€ or even more with legit niches.

How am I going to do this?
  1. Find a Keyword with low competition.
  2. Build a Website
  3. Rank it
  4. Monetize it with Adsense / Affiliate Programs / Amazon

This is not my first project in this area.
I did something similar with affiliate marketing, but I failed.
In the case it was miserable Keyword Research and no to very less knowledge in SEO.

But now I learned quite a lot. The last missing part which was missing was the thing with indexing the backlinks... Somehow I skipped it and therefore have done much work for nothing.

Why only 500€ goal and not higher?
Well for me it is perfectly fine for the beginning. I study at the moment computer science and therefore have not very much time to spend. Which don't mean that I have no time. I just have less then some other people here, who are doing this fulltime. With the income I want to buy a very cheap car so I can visit family in the weekends and not need to use the train which costs arround 6 hours to get me there...(From one Village to another Village its extremly slow)

Tools which I am gonna use:
-Google Keyword Planner
-Seoquake Toolbar
-(not sure GSA Captcha Breaker / Search Engine Ranker / Indexification)
-->Because it's very blackhat and it's legit niche with low competition maybe I can just write some comments to rank it, or I use tiered Link building while manually creating tier 1 links with human readability content.
-Wordpress
-Brain(hopefully)

"Lets get the party started!"
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 01:44 PM) FloRin(2013-10-11 06:02 PM) 
2013-10-11, 01:57 PM,
I wish you good luck! Maybe you will reach 500 per day, not per month. Sky is the limit.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sora(2013-10-11 01:58 PM) 
2013-10-11, 01:58 PM,
Today:
I have done Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner.
First I did find a great website which targeted another Keyword. This website did motivate me to do the legit stuff because he makes quite a bit of money and invested not so much time / nerves to get a "stable" income. Because his Website can't get flagged, if you know what I mean.

So I downloaded FreeMind (A mind mapping software) and did write some fears, hopes, problems, ... what I have. Then I googled it and found something interesting.
I must also admit that my website is going to be german. You must have noticed that my english sucks quite a bit xD.

Back to the Keyword: It have arround 20 K searches in month, which is nice.
It don't have much competition, nobody did target the keyword in anchor text (meta information,url...)
The Top 10 pages all have less than PR3 and some of them are N/A and have a young domain age.
The Keyword is also a buyer Keyword which is great for affiliate marketing, to get the leads.

Well that's it for today.
In the next days, I'm going to think of a great domain name and think of some content.

cheers
2013-10-11, 02:03 PM,
Good luck with your journey. I've subscribed to the thread.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sora(2013-10-11 02:19 PM) 
2013-10-11, 04:12 PM,
(2013-10-11, 01:58 PM)Ovan Wrote: Because his Website can't get flagged, if you know what I mean.

what do you mean with this sentence? how can you flag a website? the only way to "destroy" a website is if you do negative seo so he will get penalized.

i guess you mean youtube Wink
2013-10-11, 04:48 PM,
(2013-10-11, 04:12 PM)lalaboom Wrote:
(2013-10-11, 01:58 PM)Ovan Wrote: Because his Website can't get flagged, if you know what I mean.

what do you mean with this sentence? how can you flag a website? the only way to "destroy" a website is if you do negative seo so he will get penalized.

i guess you mean youtube Wink

That was the irony. Often time it happends when you make a video in youtube you just get flagged. I wont play the flaggers game and go another way :)
2013-10-11, 05:05 PM,
Goodluck! Really hope for you that it'll work this time :)
Definatly going to follow this, because €500 a month is perfect for me at the moment
Latest Thanks - View all

Sora(2013-10-11 05:32 PM) 
2013-10-11, 05:06 PM,
Subscribed to this thread! I want to see if legit niches do actually earn or not.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sora(2013-10-11 05:32 PM) 
2013-10-16, 11:42 PM,
Coud'nt update very much up to now.
Just researched a bit more about keyword criteria.
I stumbled upon Bluematters Guide on Forum discussions are not allowed here. and nichepursuits.

Well I read very much into this stuff and also have nearly to no time thanks to university...
School have more priority for me because it interest me and supports my "fastlane".

So you guys have to wait some more time for bigger updates im sorry.
But the 2 guides I posted above are really high quality stuff which everybody should know!

Have a nice day :=)
2013-10-17, 12:05 AM,
I have always believed in Whitehat, so this thread is something which i will be keeping an eye for.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sora(2013-10-17 03:11 AM) 

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,550 33 minutes ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,264 1 hour ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,500 10 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,534 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 481 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top