Journey to $50/day. Inspired by Rbathija. Don't know if I fail or succeed
2015-01-26, 12:25 AM,
Elites is a great fourm as everyone know and since I'm here lurking and posting occasionally here, still I visit here more often than posting. If no one comes and start a shootout like that happened in Paris I would like to tell that the activate is too little for 50k members, but still I'm proud to be a member here. Okay, enough bla, blaing. I know this is a similar thread with very little difference, but you know it's an inspiration. Anyways.....

FAQ-

What method will you use?
I will use youtube as main source of my traffic and i will do only Blackhat for now maybe will try Whitehat later. I am completely noob in SEO and don't know anything about it.

Which network will you use for blackhat?
Currently i only use CPAGrip as it works well for me but will give PPI surely a try. Grin

Will you use landing page for redirecting users?
No. I will use simple cpagrip lockers only will customize it a bit, not more.

How much videos you will upload daily?
10-12 videos daily. (Same as him)

My Goals- (Again same as him)
$5/Day[]
$10/Day[]
$30/Day[]
$50/Day[]

As i am regular reader on this forum i will update my earnings daily(Don't know if I can, but will try).

Hope I will get all your support. Let me see if I can challenge the inspiration (No hard feelings, but inspiration. This is just to those who misunderstand this phrase).

Wish me best of luck guys and few available girls on CPAE.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rbathija(2015-01-26 02:25 AM) 
2015-01-26, 12:29 AM,
Best of luck with your journey bud! Don't give up, keep trying and you'll achieve your goal.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-01-26, 12:38 AM,
Good luck with your journey!
2015-01-26, 12:46 AM,
If you need help with PPI...i'm here.
2015-01-26, 12:53 AM,
wow man! I still couldn't believe that someone has inspired so much by my thread since i am not a legend or a top earner.
Just wishing you good luck, there will be time when you will feel you are not doing well or feel lazy just think of your $50/Day goal :D
Need any help you can skype me. :)
2015-01-26, 01:13 AM,
Thanks everyone and though got tips from the guys inspired me and started working few days back, I would like to start this journey afresh, so will be updating this thread with the work I start doing today.

Happy republic day (Indians know, but for those who don't know it's Republic day in India today)
2015-01-26, 02:05 AM,
Good luck Buddy.

and gantanra divas ki shubhkamnaye,
You will receive success soon.
Latest Thanks - View all

contentcouch(2015-01-26 04:07 AM) 
2015-01-26, 05:32 AM,
Gl on the journey man, just be consistent and you will get there :)

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2015-01-29, 09:11 PM,
Sorry guys, death of an uncle forced me not to work. Will be starting fully from now on.

Thanks for all the wishes.
2015-02-24, 05:36 AM,
Good luck on your journey buddy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 35 1,404 10 minutes ago
Last Post: ropebin
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 407 54 minutes ago
Last Post: iastaff
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 24 1,450 1 hour ago
Last Post: amandh
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,187 1 hour ago
Last Post: datalmanus
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 799 6 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top