Journey to $200/Days and Changing Mindset
2018-02-13, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-14, 09:29 PM by JenniN.)
Who am I?
I've been in the CPAElites community since the early 2015, at that time I was 16 years old and I've had just got in the CPA game.  I've tried various methods through all these years and learned a lot but I never applied 100% of my knowledge and that's because I procrastinate a lot, most of the times I fear that I will not succeed therefore I prefer to skip doing something instead of failing.

This journey is about me changing my mindset for life.

So what is this journey about?

I've just turned 20 some days ago and I want to set some serious goals in order to fund my future internet marketing projects. In this journey I'll be going over the Instagram CPA Method + OGAds, as for the niche, I'll be going only with BH niches. My first goal in this journey will be to fail and fail then fail again in order to come back up stronger and finally succeed in my goal which is having steady $200 for a week. 
Any earnings from this Journey will be spent back into this method until the goal is met and then to a project for having a steadier source of income.

What tools will I use?
DEADZ 2k18 guide on the Instagram CPA Method
A private Instagram Bot running on my VPS
AGED Instagram Accounts
Private Proxies for Instagram
My CPA Knowledge acquired through all these years

What have I already done?
I've hosted a landing page for my niche and optimized the whole user process(Prelander + LP + Locker) for reaching the maximum possible CR.
I've setup 8 AGED IG accounts on my bot, I went through cycling through different proxies providers, found proxies that don't give me follow blocks and I'm currently warming up the accounts to reach 400 Followings per day.  I've done a follow-source research so I'm not following big accounts but small accounts with steady growth and teen fan-base. 
What I'm currently looking forward is going through the warm up phase and while the accounts are getting ready researching and adding better follow sources and reaching AT LEAST $1 per account, once that goal is met I will scale the sh!t out of this method trying to keeping the average earning per account to $1.

Some Motivation
My moto for this journey will be 
"You only fail when you stop trying"

I will be updating this Journey every single damn day with my progress, earnings and stats. 
I'll be answering to any questions I can in order to give back to the community.

The short-term goal of this journey is $200 that I FORCE myself to reach before the summer of 2018.
The long-term goal the change of my mindset.

LET'S DO THIS!

Check my  IG + CPA Journey Thread
Share This Thread :

2018-02-13, 02:59 AM,
"You only fail when you stop trying" really good one and its the key not only in IM but in real life also.
Update us as much as you can! No questions/suggestions right now.. GOOD LUCK mate! Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-02-13, 03:19 AM,
Good stuff, I like the write up. Stay motivated and keep us updated.
2018-02-13, 04:27 AM,
I never Success Cpa ;( i very sad i was lose fail youtube comment and ig and adult then lose money for invest i wont stop cpa i hope will success another day but its very hard idea for me coz im deaf

how much you spend money for buy done ?
2018-02-13, 05:06 AM,
(2018-02-13, 02:59 AM)DrKent Wrote: "You only fail when you stop trying" really good one and its the key not only in IM but in real life also.
Update us as much as you can! No questions/suggestions right now.. GOOD LUCK mate! Cool

(2018-02-13, 03:19 AM)HawkEye Wrote: Good stuff, I like the write up. Stay motivated and keep us updated.

Thank you both!

(2018-02-13, 04:27 AM)wxp100 Wrote: I never Success Cpa ;( i very sad i was lose fail youtube comment and ig and adult  then lose money for invest i wont stop cpa i hope will success another day but its very hard idea for me coz im deaf 

how much you spend money for buy done ?
I'm going to tell you a quote by Henry Ford “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” That's what I am trying here and that's what you should try  Wink

As for the how much money I spend I suppose you mean for the IG Aged Accounts and it is about $2 per account

Check my  IG + CPA Journey Thread
2018-02-13, 05:07 AM,
Good luck, sounds like you have everything planned.
2018-02-13, 05:25 AM,
It's right. If you wanna earn a lot you have to change your mindset for life. Good luck mam!
2018-02-13, 10:24 AM,
Great journey! I wish you do good in the journey and reach the goals.
2018-02-13, 12:27 PM,
Good luck!
I'm motivated by your journey. I'll start my own thread soon after I do the basic setup!
2018-02-13, 02:44 PM,
Any update on this?