Journey of a Young humble Kenyan to save his family.
2018-04-07, 12:42 AM,
Nice, Wish you good luck for your journey.
Latest Thanks - View all

alisterjordant(2018-04-07 12:26 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-04-08, 08:55 PM,
Yo bro I'm also from Kenya been trying Internet Marketing for about 2 years now and I have made over 2000 USD this year.The journey isn't easy you have to put work each day in this ever changing digital marketing world.
(2018-04-06, 06:11 PM)HAkorehdeh Wrote:
(2018-04-06, 02:20 PM)alisterjordant Wrote: thank you for your support Hawkeye. it would really mean a lot :) i have been in cpa elites for a while, but i didn't go through the platform very well. i recently decided to drop out of university to make things work. i was figuring everything out yesterday and i dont know everything quite yet. Will VIP Legends help me with my journey? i cant seem to send you a private message. and i still cant figure out where the contact form is.

Nice one bro. A lot happens in the third world. I'm from a third world country too, Nigeria (so popular huh). I'll follow your journey. 
But don't you think giving YT or IG a shot would be better?  Seo takes a lot more time and needs a lot of patience with work.
Also, as soon as you are able to get stable financially. Try to get back to school. You know how much they value those papers in our side of the world. It'd always be your best alternative!
As he said there better and easier traffic than others ,Goodluck in your journey
Latest Thanks - View all

alisterjordant(2018-04-09 02:43 AM) 
2018-04-09, 02:47 AM,
(2018-04-08, 08:55 PM)bowsetter Wrote: Yo bro I'm also from Kenya been trying Internet Marketing for about 2 years now and I have made over 2000 USD this year.The journey isn't easy you have to put work each day in this ever changing digital marketing world.
(2018-04-06, 02:20 PM)alisterjordant Wrote: thank you for your support Hawkeye. it would really mean a lot :) i have been in cpa elites for a while, but i didn't go through the platform very well. i recently decided to drop out of university to make things work. i was figuring everything out yesterday and i dont know everything quite yet. Will VIP Legends help me with my journey? i cant seem to send you a private message. and i still cant figure out where the contact form is.

Nice one bro. A lot happens in the third world. I'm from a third world country too, Nigeria (so popular huh). I'll follow your journey. 
But don't you think giving YT or IG a shot would be better?  Seo takes a lot more time and needs a lot of patience with work.
Also, as soon as you are able to get stable financially. Try to get back to school. You know how much they value those papers in our side of the world. It'd always be your best alternative!
As he said there better and easier traffic than others ,Goodluck in your journey
thanks bro :) so far ive chosen a niche, working hard to set it up. i want to update my journey tomorrow. its been two days of hard work setting things up. i havent even left the house.
2018-04-09, 04:35 PM,
(2018-04-09, 02:47 AM)alisterjordant Wrote:
(2018-04-08, 08:55 PM)bowsetter Wrote: Yo bro I'm also from Kenya been trying Internet Marketing for about 2 years now and I have made over 2000 USD this year.The journey isn't easy you have to put work each day in this ever changing digital marketing world.

thanks bro :) so far ive chosen a niche, working hard to set it up. i want to update my journey tomorrow. its been two days of hard work setting things up. i havent even left the house.
Hit me up on Discord bro bow#8180 can't PM at the moment
2018-04-14, 03:35 PM,
Bro I feel for you man,I know how it's like to be poor but dont know what it's like to be faced with those situations at the same time.

You got someone here to help you out. Shoot me an email Jetroid1@gmail.com

I can give u some advice and resources I'm sure will be useful.
Let me help out ,:)

Much Love and Goodluck,Just remember bro the man above is watching
and he doesnt put us through more than we can handle.
This is an experience to make you stronger ,you never know how strong u are
until it's ur only choice.Stay faithful,stay positive,and grow stronger! You got this,get the pain use it as ur fuel and you'll come out on the other end realizing that it was meant to be. Goodluck my brother I believe in you.
2018-04-16, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-16, 04:35 AM by alisterjordant.)
(2018-04-14, 03:35 PM)Sanders Wrote: Bro I feel for you man,I know how it's like to be poor but dont know what it's like to be faced with those situations at the same time.

You got someone here to help you out. Shoot me an email Jetroid1@gmail.com

I can give u some advice and resources I'm sure will be useful.
Let me help out ,:)

Much Love and Goodluck,Just remember bro the man above is watching
and he doesnt put us through more than we can handle.
This is an experience to make you stronger ,you never know how strong u are
until it's ur only choice.Stay faithful,stay positive,and grow stronger! You got this,get the pain use it as ur fuel and you'll come out on the other end realizing that it was meant to be. Goodluck my brother I believe in you.

thank you sanders :) thank you for having so much hope in me.its been a while since i posted. i have been learning.

what i have done so far: i said i love seo. even though i knew it will be harder ranking a blogspot website, i had to approach it in a different manner.

i decided to do country-specific seo. i picked a niche that was very unique to my country Kenya and made a website about it. I wrote a post, about 2500 words. did on page seo, off page seo, and some other tweaks. to my amazement, my blogspot website ranked on page 1 of google just after two days!!! its the best feeling ever ranking a website on page 1.

problem is, i dont know if people from my country haven't yet encountered offers. i get so many impressions, about 130 a day. but only one lead. so i decided to make it easier for them and gave some minor directions. i have gotten 15 more leads as we speak :) just hope everything will be okay.

my target is to get to 50 dollars first. its hard since my country only offers mobile pin submit offers. and average lead is 0.38 dollars.

but i recently got the best idea ever!!!! that involves using marvel app prototype apps... i am working on it right now, hoping to launch it next week. currently spending sleepless nights.

CURRENT BALANCE, 10 DOLLARS(CPALEAD BONUS) + 5.7 DOLLARS(LEADS) = 15.7 DOLLARS
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-04-16 05:33 AM) 
2018-04-17, 04:09 PM,
Looks like you spotted a great opportunity! Keep it up!
2018-04-20, 09:12 PM,
I feel you my friend I am too from a third world country I can relate to every word you said hope you make your dreams come true
2018-04-23, 02:42 AM,
Bro, i've been in similar circumstances as you, check out my thread here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...lose-to-4k

It's possible to make it man, you got this.
2018-04-23, 06:36 AM,
Your drive is inspiring man! I wish you all the luck in the world. :)