Journey of Falling and Getting Up - Milijas
2014-03-22, 05:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-08, 02:35 AM by TarmiRicmi.)
[Image: about-me.png]
Let me introduce myself. Im Aleksandar from Serbia 3rd world country. Where the average wage is about $400. And many of young Serbians cannot find the job, even after finished college. It is really hard for many people to live here without good politics. And too much of young people leave our country because of better opportunity in many Europe countries. Im 16 years old at the moment, i have seen first PPD website on HF forums it was FileIce. I registered and i got accepted ( I would probably leave if i wasnt accepted at the first time). FileIce was nice at that time, not many users knew for it and only alternative was SC. Everyone knew about it and it was overused, people knew it was fake, thats my opinion. When i started with FileIce i earned $100 in first month and $800 with a single video on YouTube it was a gaming niche and it was really nice for 13-14 years old kid to earn that much. My parents know about my interest in computing and internet. They approved that from start, they really trust in me. Until a month ago i was earning by ranking one video on YT high and then i earn $200-300 in one day and after that it just gets banned and i earn max $900 a month. I was taking a big breaks from PPD/CPA. After every money i made i was taking a break and i enjoyed the teenagers life. I was playing games, LoL was and is my favourite game, which im not playing that much anymore. I used AWM,SC,FileIce and now i am at CPA GRIP. If any of You remembers me from any mistake i did than forgive me.

[Image: my-plans-v2.png]

As You can see in my title, my plan is to try everything possible. To Fall 200 times but to get up 201. And all that with random YouTube methods. Which i wont reveal at start, and maybe at the end of a journey. I will try bloggers, wordpress, html & php. Everything that can be used. And which works the best for me i will stick with it. Im going to stick with YouTube because it is easier for me and thats only my opinion. Everything i upload on YT is mine, every tool i make is created by me in vb, im not going for stealing content ever. My plan is to keep everything HQ.

[Image: thoughts.png]

Hm... As i have said here many times, im going to be successfull here. There is no room for quitting and leaving. I must stay strong mentally. Motivation is needed for work and i have got it, enough of it. If You are ever going to succed in something You will need to believe that You will succed. And i got that mindset now. Partially im opening this thread to get me motivated, when i see Your comments, and to get others on here motivated. Because CPAElites is one great community.I reall love those words of Will Smith "I is not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple. You are not gonna outwork me. The guy who is prepared to hustle the most is gonna be the guy who just gets that loose ball" And that is going to be my motto, You will not outwork me.

[Image: earnings.png]
Earnings will go here and will be split into 4 categories:
Bad Day $0-$10
Fine Day $10-20
Good Day $20-$30
Amazing Day $30+
I know that it isnt too much, but thats the worth of money in my head.
[Image: questions.png]
Frequently Asked Questions will go here:
This thread will be the mirror of my CPA carrier. I will update daily with images of earnings and other things, some shares and tips. Thanks for reading my journey, its really appriciated to see that somebody follows it, good luck and all the best CPAElites. And sorry if i made some grammar mistakes or so.
Latest Thanks - View all

Goku46(2014-03-22 05:42 AM) 

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-03-22, 05:35 AM,
Good luck ! Hope your french niche will give you tons of money :)
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2014-03-22 05:37 AM) 
2014-03-22, 07:59 AM,
Good luck on your journey. I wish 30+ a day was good money here. Just an OK apartment here is $1,200+ a month. Maybe one of these days I'll move to a cheaper country.
2014-03-22, 08:12 AM,
(2014-03-22, 07:59 AM)Andrew23 Wrote: Good luck on your journey. I wish 30+ a day was good money here. Just an OK apartment here is $1,200+ a month. Maybe one of these days I'll move to a cheaper country.

Or come to Texas. I just moved into an apartment for $700 a month. My goal is to live in Thailand though.

Good Luck OP, looks like you're off to a good start.
2014-03-23, 12:55 PM,
Yea, I have thought about how cheap Texas is and maybe living there after I am making some decent money online. It is also warm all year round, unlike Boston. The more money I save, the money money I can spend on advertising and SEO.
2014-03-23, 03:57 PM,
Day #1

Earnings: [Image: day1.png]

About Day #1: Good day, with average cr rate of 8%, when targeting fr thats good. But i also got some India ($0.07) download and Denmark ($0.60) I have uploaded 3 videos that day and fixed some blogs.

Day #2

Earnings: [Image: day2.png]

About Day #2: Well, really unlucky day, have got the clicks and increased FR traffic all day, but for some reason it havent converted. Will see what can be done about that today, expecting to fix it and get increased earnings again. But its important it wanst Bad Day, it isnt going down from $16.

Thank You guys that are following this, it really means so much. And Good Luck to You all.
P.S ScreenShot format of earnings is Views, Clicks, CTR, Leads & CR.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-03-23, 11:42 PM,
What are you promoting? Games?
2014-03-24, 03:53 AM,
(2014-03-23, 11:42 PM)Silverdot Wrote: What are you promoting? Games?

Thanks for showing some interest in my journey mate, and yes i am promoting gaming niches. Mobile Application Niches convert best for me :)

2014-03-24, 05:56 AM,
(2014-03-24, 03:53 AM)Milijas Wrote:

Thanks for showing some interest in my journey mate, and yes i am promoting gaming niches. Mobile Application Niches convert best for me :)

That's awesome man. Glad you're getting some conversions. I've never done anything within the gaming niche and you're journey just starting out is a good reference point to learn from.

I like you're signature too. I think I heard that on an interview with Will Smith right?
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2014-03-24 07:02 PM) 
2014-03-24, 06:59 PM,
(2014-03-24, 05:56 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 03:53 AM)Milijas Wrote:

That's awesome man. Glad you're getting some conversions. I've never done anything within the gaming niche and you're journey just starting out is a good reference point to learn from.

I like you're signature too. I think I heard that on an interview with Will Smith right?

Thanks mate, and Yes the signature is from Will Smith's interview.
Day #3

Earnings: [Image: day3.png]

About Day #3: Well not a bad day, i mean with amount of FR clicks i have got it could have been a $50+ day easily, but i recognized some mistakes of mine, and fixed them. We will see if i can manage to hit $30+ today. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 214 11,017 52 minutes ago
Last Post: typhone
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 64 5,430 3 hours ago
Last Post: fELLA
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 429 6 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 736 9 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  My Journey With CPABUILD to 100 PER DAY daboov 85 9,897 9 hours ago
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top