-Journey from Zero to Hero-
2016-02-20, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-20, 01:24 AM by Qoins.)
Hello Members of CPA Elites. This is going to be my Journey. Before you go ahead and read, I would like to mention that I have very little experience in this field personally. I planned on starting a Journey, So I could keep track of my records, let people know how to progress. After reading multiple Journeys, I realize Journeys are very helpful for others as a newcomer to understand his way up.

Lets Begin!

So, I started my First Niche, Yesterday. Extremely Saturated Niche. Hardly getting anything of it, But Its worth a try.

Lets begin with what Happened Yesterday "18th Feb 2016"

-
DAY 1

I started with A niche, Let me give you the niche as well. Its League of Legends Riot Points. Ok now Lets refer to Hawk's Post. "Think out of the Box" . So Instead of people creating Online Generators, I planned on turning it to a story. I made a blog on blogspot. Gave it cool background Removed stuff like About me, Comments, Date, and More. Only thing that was Visible was the Post I make.

~ My Story was, I reached 3k youtube subs, Time for giveaway- Enroll Now!

- So 1st I Posted a Blog.
- Added Images.
- On Click Content Locker on a Button.
- Pretty Decent Looking Webpage Ready.
- On the otherhand, I was working on creating a facebook account to join League of Legends groups.
- After getting accepting by around 7-9. I waited for my Blog to look convincing.
- Everything was set. It was Time to Test!

*TEST 1 - I Posted ONE time on every group, Saying "Hey Guys, I found this lovely Youtube Guy, Doing RP Giveaway on Hitting 3k Subs, Thought you guys should know too. Check it www.*******.***"

END. I did that in multiple languages using google translator since Groups I got accepted on were From Germany, Turkey and Spain.

**RESULTS - I Think that was it for the day, I Posted them once, Went to Sleep. In the Morning I was pretty excited. I grabbed my Mobile as soon as I woke up, Logged into CPAGrip. and BOOOOOOOM -

***STATUS - Owwwww, thats wierd. It Should have been better.

****CONCLUSION - Time to work more.

Then I Today, After reading about stuff More. COMES

DAY 2 - 19th Feb 2016

So Spent about an Hour Reading Stuff. And got to upgrading my Page.

- Here my thinking was, Its not only a fault in my BLOG but I only managed to get 4 Views. So My Plans

To Promote - Spam Groups Again - Post on Reddit - Post on Quora [ Again from Hawk's Thread ]

Pretty Sure, what came in handy was Reddit.Instantly Got 4 More Views, and 1 Click 0 Leads. Pretty Happy about what had happened that moment.

So I knew, Okey Blog is decent still could be Better.
So,
*TEST 2 - Posted on Reddit, Quora and Facegroups. Twice in a 4 hour Gap.

** Results - 4 Views, 1 Click and 0 Lead. First Time. --- 2 Views, 1 Click and 0 Lead. Second Time.

***Status - Lack of Viewers. Something strange though, You can post about it. My blogger statistics show I received about 150 Viewers and CPAGrip show way lesser. Tell me Why, Thanks.

****Conclusion - I ended up Making a Facebook Page, connecting it to my Website. Also after searching It seemed best that I lock my Website, With a Social Share Lock. So its Compulsory for People to Share my Website on their facebook account before accessing it. I was looking for a Page liker too. But I tried it many times, but it showed Errors.

Need to Look for
-How to Find Niche
-More under Promotion
-Making a Even more Convincing Website.
-Make first account on Instagram - But thats possible after I find my Niche.
- MAIN TARGET = "FIND NICHE" Thats where it all begins.

PLAN for DAY 3

- I am thinking to look for niche. Better Once, I read multiple threads, Asked people about it. Got no replies. I am not able to really understand how people find niche. That is the thing where I lack. I also intend to make video's in Future, Since I read Youtube and Instagram are way better than Facebook, unless you promote ads. Currently I am only going for free promotions and Make money - Invest it into getting more. Though If I manage to set up and get around 5$ a day for the next month. I am definately planning to Buy CPA Elite Rank here. I think the Guides and Posts Shared there would be very useful to carry my Journey Ahead. For Now Lets Say Good Bye. I hope I maintain this Journey for Long Long Time! Peace.

MOTO - Never Stop, Never think its Perfect. You can Always Make it Even Better!

About me, I am 18 year old. I registered myself first on thebot at the age of 16. Read, Understood, it Grabbed my Interest, Discovered the term CPA, Found CPAElites, For being overactive Got banned for 1 month "Spamming to bypass PM". Well I was Excited. Waited .. Waited .. Waited .. I was back on the day itself, but then it was too hard to start earning. I tried it once earlier. But failed hard. I think I was already 18 when I registered here.

I wished to Learn Digital Marketing - SEO first, After my Finals in March. But I feel like Coding will be more useful here. Since Promoting is not a very important factor in this game, But Convincing the Viewers is! Now you Know Me!
Latest Thanks - View all

davd01(2016-02-20 01:30 AM) 

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2016-02-20, 01:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-20, 01:48 AM by davd01.)
Good Luck on your journey.. what is your target with respect to money?
I think your story is not convincing for following reasons -
Do you have a youtube account with 3000 subs to back up your story?
Is your site in english language. If so why bother posting in Germany, Turkey and Spain groups as they cant understand you site anyway?
Latest Thanks - View all

Qoins(2016-02-20 02:02 AM) 

Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
2016-02-20, 01:43 AM,
Qoins, you have to find a way to promote your niche not to find a niche ! Your method to posting LoL points free on facebook is tooooooo old and saturated. Try to find a way to deserve a lead, try to make traffic then you will see the results.
Latest Thanks - View all

Qoins(2016-02-20 02:02 AM) 
2016-02-20, 02:02 AM,
(2016-02-20, 01:30 AM)davd01 Wrote: Good Luck on your journey.. what is your target with respect to money?
I think your story is not convincing for following reasons -
Do you have a youtube account with 3000 subs to back up your story?
Is your site in english language. If so why bother posting in Germany, Turkey and Spain groups as they cant understand you site anyway?
You got excellent point right there which I missed. Nope don't reallly have a youtube account with 3k subs. I did translate while posting, but totally missed the fact that they will not be able to under mine. But won't they know enlgish. I am not sure. As of target, Lets start with 1$/day? I think once I understand how to get traffic. I should be able to climb the 1$ pretty quickly.

(2016-02-20, 01:43 AM)PapyGabriel Wrote: Qoins, you have to find a way to promote your niche not to find a niche ! Your method to posting LoL points free on facebook is tooooooo old and saturated. Try to find a way to deserve a lead, try to make traffic then you will see the results.

Thanks for your post. According to what I read, wherever I read. Promotion methods are either facebook, youtube or instagram. I am currently working on instagram account. But I honestly don't feel league of legends rp giveaway would be the niche for it. Hence my first target here comes niche. If you could help me on finding niche, would be great.

But thanks to both of you for helping in my Journey.

DAY 2.1

So, Before I head to sleep. I will be making a Instagram account. Just incase I manage to get a niche by tomorrow. I don't want to waste time understanding how instagram works. So Since I am not very sleepy yet, I will make one account and look into how it works.

Also, Considering Suggestions, Let me try to find more methods to promote my niche. Since I must agree, Even though the niche is saturated. I don't have enough views to judge yet.

2016-02-20, 11:32 AM,
DAY 3 - 20 Feb 2016

So, Today I plan on learning methods to promote my niche. From the other threads I posted, I got reply and he says I should look more into ranking. Though I left him one back saying this niche is saturated. I must have 1000s of competitors already. So maybe I should try to rather find a niche first.

SO Today's GOAL -FIND NICHE!

2016-02-21, 12:49 PM,
Good luck with your journey! Awesome thread!
2016-02-21, 05:26 PM,
(2016-02-21, 12:49 PM)christiano Wrote: Good luck with your journey! Awesome thread!

Thanks. Currently thinking what should I do today. Will let you all know soon.

2016-02-21, 11:56 PM,
Day 4 - 21 Feb 2016

So Today I worked on making instagram accounts. Still 0 leads since not working on advertising on facebook since I don't find it worth. Currently I am trying to follow people with #Leagueoflegends

Hoping that they follow me back. Posting some random leagueoflegends pictures with #f4f and #follow4follow for some more random followers. After I get around 200 followers, which might be tomorrow. I will post image about free giveaway or something linking my landing page. Any ideas still welcome. Thanks.

2016-02-22, 12:13 AM,
Good luck with your journey man.
2016-02-22, 12:32 AM,
Try to follow max 400-500 peoples per day beacuse if you follow more than 600 next day your insta account will be banned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 33 3,081 54 minutes ago
Last Post: nutnuts
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,189 1 hour ago
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,366 5 hours ago
Last Post: CPATracker
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 10 231 6 hours ago
Last Post: ProBlackH34rt
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 12 293 Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top