Journey [WhiteHat] Amazon Affiliate Journey to $100/day
2017-08-22, 07:13 PM,
Hey Guys, I am back with another journey. Some of you might know me fom this journey of mine https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Amazon-...ney-Thread which got successful but i stopped working on it after getting rekt by Fred.

But now I am back again and hoping to increase my earnings a lot. So here is my Plan for this journey I will be focusing on 2 sites.
Lets call them Site #1 and Site #2 they both are in different niches and are live.

Here is the total investment made for these 2 websites.
Domain: $30 (with whois)
Hosting: PowerUpHosting Shared hosting $20 per year(Custom Plan you wont get the same plan but they do have very amazing service so any will work).
Articles: $260 Outsourcing them for $5 for 1000 words
Articles posted on site #1 16
Articles posted on site #2 25
Ordered 10 more articles for site #2

Besides this I havent spent anything but will include in the same for future.

Lets talk more about the design of websites.
For Site #1 I am using JustFit from MythemeShop and for Site #2 I am using FocusBlog theme from Thrive Theme combined with Thrive Visual Editor.

Now here comes the main plan
I will be monetizing the websites with adsense and amazon now. Will post a review article filled with amazon links and for that review article I will post 4-5 support articles which will have adsense ads.

For Link building I will follow Brian deans Sky Scraper techniques, Blogger Outreach and other few whitehat methods so that my websites can stay on the ranking for long time.

Here are the ahref stats for the websites.
Site #1
[Image: 9wxxgDgPSn_0NEzzz3ibWg.png]
This website is a bit old like 4-5 months and is ranking for some different keywords not for Amazon related
Site #2
[Image: xPVTdWsVT2_IShqFBWNo4w.png]

Lets hope for the best and will post daily or twice a week about my progress feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Good Luck.
2017-08-22, 07:18 PM,
Damn bro! Nice to see you in here again with another journey thread!
Maybe you remember me from my journey, which I stopped in here but I'm still keeping up with it.

Anyway, wish you the best of luck and be sure that I'll be following this journey!
2017-08-22, 08:37 PM,
Sounds like a great plan and it looks like you're off to a good start.

How old are the sites? When did you begin this journey? Guess what I'm really asking is how long it took to get to where you are in those href stats. :) And are either of the sites the one from your other journey?
2017-08-22, 10:21 PM,
Great journey. I will follow and try to learn something.

I looked at the skyscraper-technique. There it is recommended to send e-mails to site owners to get BackLinks. Will you do it, too?
2017-08-22, 11:01 PM,
Nice journey! Always interested into amazon affiliate. Will follow this.
Latest Thanks - View all

Univa(2017-08-23 12:40 PM) 
2017-08-23, 12:48 PM,
(2017-08-22, 07:18 PM)Just A Beat Wrote: Damn bro! Nice to see you in here again with another journey thread!
Maybe you remember me from my journey, which I stopped in here but I'm still keeping up with it.

Anyway, wish you the best of luck and be sure that I'll be following this journey!
No worries man, It does not matter if the journey went successful or not but its the lessons that we learn from it which will be helpful for us in future projects.
Thanks for following my journey.

(2017-08-22, 08:37 PM)azgold Wrote: Sounds like a great plan and it looks like you're off to a good start.

How old are the sites? When did you begin this journey? Guess what I'm really asking is how long it took to get to where you are in those href stats. :) And are either of the sites the one from your other journey?
Sites are not that much old as I said in thread that the site #1 is about 4-5 months old while the Site #2 is nearly a month old. Those Ahref Stats are not that good anyway if you would get some press release and a few comment links you can easily achieve that.
The main reason behind opening this journey thread is to keep me motivated since I get lazy most of the times.

(2017-08-22, 10:21 PM)Divergent Wrote: Great journey. I will follow and try to learn something.

I looked at the skyscraper-technique. There it is recommended to send e-mails to site owners to get BackLinks. Will you do it, too?
Yes I will be I already have a custom email for both the sites like author@website.com to give more proper touch to it.
Lets see how it goes.
2017-08-23, 02:56 PM,
sound greats, hope you success, subcribed this thread :)
2017-08-23, 05:16 PM,
This looks solid man, keep it up. I will follow along as I thinking of getting back into affiliate marketing.
2017-08-24, 03:41 AM,
"The main reason behind opening this journey thread is to keep me motivated since I get lazy most of the times."

Yeah, it's easy to get lazy but journeys are good for fighting that.

Best of luck, will be watching your progress.
2017-08-27, 10:39 AM,
Interesting journey, I will be following.
Latest Thanks - View all

Univa(2017-08-27 11:45 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,278 4 hours ago
Last Post: tamnga
  JOURNEY [Update #58 - #62] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 78 5,863 4 hours ago
Last Post: moneyboy2012
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,848 4 hours ago
Last Post: KentVMason
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,416 Today, 01:41 AM
Last Post: baxxx
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 215 11,165 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top