[[$$Journey$$]] Webspyder's journey to $20 per day!
2014-06-11, 08:32 AM,
Hello guys
I'm new to youtube+cpa method and let me tell you before facebook changed its system, I used to earn quite well with it and have even crossed $1K a day in lifestreetmedia sometimes but unfortunately mark zuckerberg sucked it all and those who were dependent on facebook only came to level 0. I'm going to start my own journey from today onwards and will keep try my best to keep this journey updated with my work and efforts put into it. As mentioned above I'm going to use youtube and cpagrip to make an income. As I'm a complete newbie to this method I want all of your pro to not spoonfeed me but just clear my small doubts regarding few matters.
My questions are below so please try to assist me. :Smile:

Please buddies answer my questions and guide me ..I got few good niches in mind but I just don't know the drill properly like ranking and all so please its a humble request to answer my questions :)

Thanks
Webspyder
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 11:07 AM) 
2014-06-11, 08:46 AM,
What is unlisted method and how to use it?
Upload a video a unlisted , boost it with views then make it public .
How many videos per account?
I used to upload 1-5 videos in one account.
2014-06-11, 08:55 AM,
(2014-06-11, 08:46 AM)Sandking Wrote: What is unlisted method and how to use it?
Upload a video a unlisted , boost it with views then make it public .
I used to upload 1-5 videos in one account.

Thanks alot for taking time to reply mate :)
My question is -
What advantage does unlisted method have over public ?
1-5 videos of same niche or 1 video per niche ?

Thanks,
Spydi
2014-06-11, 09:13 AM,
How many videos should I upload for one niche?
around 5 a day.

as many as you want. around 20-30 a day.

How to rank videos?

unique content with good title that is long tail.

Does getting 301+ views harm the traffic on video and earnings?

I do not use this my videos get enough views because content.
2014-06-11, 09:24 AM,
(2014-06-11, 09:13 AM)the_merchanter Wrote: How many videos should I upload for one niche?
around 5 a day.

How to rank videos?

Thanks alot for taking your valuable time to reply buddy :) Even though my content is good still video gets to 4th 5th page..when just after i uploaded the video i got 50 real views. :S
2014-06-11, 09:26 AM,
(2014-06-11, 09:24 AM)webspyder2452 Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 09:13 AM)the_merchanter Wrote: How many videos should I upload for one niche?
around 5 a day.

How to rank videos?

Thanks alot for taking your valuable time to reply buddy :) Even though my content is good still video gets to 4th 5th page..when just after i uploaded the video i got 50 real views. :S

Use a unique long tail title and keywords.

such as:

New Leaked Online ..... June 2014
Latest Thanks - View all

webspyder2452(2014-06-11 10:35 AM) 
2014-06-11, 09:34 AM,
(2014-06-11, 08:32 AM)webspyder2452 Wrote: Hello guys
I'm new to youtube+cpa method and let me tell you before facebook changed its system, I used to earn quite well with it and have even crossed $1K a day in lifestreetmedia sometimes but unfortunately mark zuckerberg sucked it all and those who were dependent on facebook only came to level 0. I'm going to start my own journey from today onwards and will keep try my best to keep this journey updated with my work and efforts put into it. As mentioned above I'm going to use youtube and cpagrip to make an income. As I'm a complete newbie to this method I want all of your pro to not spoonfeed me but just clear my small doubts regarding few matters.

Please buddies answer my questions and guide me ..I got few good niches in mind but I just don't know the drill properly like ranking and all so please its a humble request to answer my questions :)

Thanks
Webspyder

One of the member explained you the same. I never used it.
I can't tell you the number but yes each video will bring some traffic to your website. More the videos more traffic will roll in!
I upload 2 videos per account.
How to rank videos?
I never do that. upload and forget. ( But I boosted my last video with 300 views and it got stuck :( )
I was running only one niche with one video which was stuck at 301+ views and I still earned 18$ with it. I don't know how and why but yes it did!
Now it is gone.

Best luck.

Regards,
Suresh
2014-06-11, 10:36 AM,
(2014-06-11, 09:34 AM)sureshraina2001 Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 08:32 AM)webspyder2452 Wrote: Hello guys

Thanks
Webspyder

One of the member explained you the same. I never used it.
I can't tell you the number but yes each video will bring some traffic to your website. More the videos more traffic will roll in!
I upload 2 videos per account.
How to rank videos?
I never do that. upload and forget. ( But I boosted my last video with 300 views and it got stuck :( )
I was running only one niche with one video which was stuck at 301+ views and I still earned 18$ with it. I don't know how and why but yes it did!
Now it is gone.

Best luck.

Regards,
Suresh

Thanks a lot bhai :) for taking out time to reply means lot :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 23 1,305 4 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 248 36,970 4 hours ago
Last Post: Conley18
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 163 5 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 75 5,502 6 hours ago
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 293 53,961 6 hours ago
Last Post: AlifDomain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top