[Journey] Using Craigslist To Make $1000 Per Week
2015-07-09, 07:04 AM,
I have made money online before with CPA Networks and by drop shipping on eBay. Although the money was good, it wasn't really enough to make me happy. About 2 months ago, I got a call from a friend and he told me that he created website for a person he found on craigslist for $1,500. I was blown away because I thought people who posted on craigslist wanted services or products for cheap. That was just my thinking.

I have skills in website and software development, so I thought I would give it a try. It took me a week, but I landed my first gig with some crazy dude in prison. I communicated with his elderly mom and she wanted me to maintain a current website for him that was to prove his innocence. I'm not going to discuss crime, but I took it anyways because money is money. I get paid $100 every time he wants me to update his site with his stories. Another week after that, I accepted another gig that took me about 2 weeks to complete and I only received $500 for that.

Both times it took me about a week before I could actually get a job, and I am pretty sure I charged too low on the second job compared to how long I worked. So since I had experience with programming, I decided to create a software for myself that pulled leads from every country, province, and city for anybody looking for website design. The first time I ran a search, I found about 120 people looking for websites. After emailing all of them, I found just 2 people. The difference is that I found this person in one day. This is way better than finding someone in one week.

Then I remembered all that successful case studies and journeys about reselling services, but I never tried it out myself. So instead of just searching for website design, I will search for all services that can be done online and just find somebody to work for me.

If you have any ideas on other sources I can use with Craigslist, please feel free to share.

Right now I am going to use these networks to make money:
Craigslist (To find leads)
eBay (To arbitrage products... maybe)
Fiverr (To resell services)
SeoClerks (To resell services)
Freelancer (To resell services... if I have to)
UpWork (To resell services... if I have to)

So This Is Exactly What I'm Going To Do:
- Use a program to grab leads from Craigslist
- Mass email leads using SMTP
- Find people to do the work for me
- Get paid!

If I think about any other ways to make money with Craigslist, I will state it in this thread and try to make money with it.

Earnings: $0.00
Cost: $0.00
Total: $0.00
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-07-09 01:12 PM) 
2015-07-09, 01:13 PM,
(2015-07-09, 07:04 AM)MoneyDX Wrote: I have made money online before with CPA Networks and by drop shipping on eBay. Although the money was good, it wasn't really enough to make me happy. About 2 months ago, I got a call from a friend and he told me that he created website for a person he found on craigslist for $1,500. I was blown away because I thought people who posted on craigslist wanted services or products for cheap. That was just my thinking.

I have skills in website and software development, so I thought I would give it a try. It took me a week, but I landed my first gig with some crazy dude in prison. I communicated with his elderly mom and she wanted me to maintain a current website for him that was to prove his innocence. I'm not going to discuss crime, but I took it anyways because money is money. I get paid $100 every time he wants me to update his site with his stories. Another week after that, I accepted another gig that took me about 2 weeks to complete and I only received $500 for that.

Both times it took me about a week before I could actually get a job, and I am pretty sure I charged too low on the second job compared to how long I worked. So since I had experience with programming, I decided to create a software for myself that pulled leads from every country, province, and city for anybody looking for website design. The first time I ran a search, I found about 120 people looking for websites. After emailing all of them, I found just 2 people. The difference is that I found this person in one day. This is way better than finding someone in one week.

Then I remembered all that successful case studies and journeys about reselling services, but I never tried it out myself. So instead of just searching for website design, I will search for all services that can be done online and just find somebody to work for me.

If you have any ideas on other sources I can use with Craigslist, please feel free to share.

Right now I am going to use these networks to make money:
Craigslist (To find leads)
eBay (To arbitrage products... maybe)
Fiverr (To resell services)
SeoClerks (To resell services)
Freelancer (To resell services... if I have to)
UpWork (To resell services... if I have to)

So This Is Exactly What I'm Going To Do:
- Use a program to grab leads from Craigslist
- Mass email leads using SMTP
- Find people to do the work for me
- Get paid!

If I think about any other ways to make money with Craigslist, I will state it in this thread and try to make money with it.

Earnings: $0.00
Total: $0.00

Good effort on the thread nice one, subscribed.
Latest Thanks - View all

MoneyDX(2015-07-10 05:50 AM) 
2015-07-09, 01:31 PM,
This is quite unique kind of journey. That $1,500 for a website seems a big amount hope you can find like that in the future. Good luck mate.
2015-07-09, 04:45 PM,
I am so following this..
2015-07-09, 10:39 PM,
Good Luck With Your Journey
2015-07-10, 03:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-10, 03:28 AM by luckystomp.)
i've had success with the same thing on craiglist a couple of years ago when i was doing flash work.
main thing was to have personal answers with brief explanations how i can solve client's issues.
those were gold opportunities
i was doing $4.5k per month for flash only.
so all is possible
i believe you would crush it with smart approach :)
2015-07-10, 05:54 AM,
Ok guys here is my update for today.

I searched Craigslist for 3 keywords in the gigs section... website, logo, and seo.

This is how many leads I found with each keyword:
Logo: 143
SEO: 47

I created 50 email accounts and added proxy rotation to my bot. I didn't buy any proxies... bot automatically searches for free proxies. By the way... if there are any proxy experts out there, can somebody tell me if I need to use proxy with gmail's SMTP? I heard it was not necessary because smtp servers already have a chain of proxies connected to it.

I mass emailed all of the leads. So far 7 has responded and I got one lady who wants me to make her a quick 3 page website for $200. Since this is easy for me to do, I will probably just do myself and not outsource it.

Things that I need to do:
- Add a function to my bot that will automatically search Craigslist while I am sleeping so I can just wake up and start mass emailing.
- Stop waking up at 12:00pm until I hit $1000 a week.

Current Statistics:
Earnings: $200.00
Total: $200.00
2015-07-10, 07:30 AM,
Holy shit, I am subscribed!!
2015-07-10, 08:59 AM,
(2015-07-10, 05:54 AM)MoneyDX Wrote: Ok guys here is my update for today.

I searched Craigslist for 3 keywords in the gigs section... website, logo, and seo.

This is how many leads I found with each keyword:
Logo: 143
SEO: 47

I created 50 email accounts and added proxy rotation to my bot. I didn't buy any proxies... bot automatically searches for free proxies. By the way... if there are any proxy experts out there, can somebody tell me if I need to use proxy with gmail's SMTP? I heard it was not necessary because smtp servers already have a chain of proxies connected to it.

I mass emailed all of the leads. So far 7 has responded and I got one lady who wants me to make her a quick 3 page website for $200. Since this is easy for me to do, I will probably just do myself and not outsource it.

Things that I need to do:
- Add a function to my bot that will automatically search Craigslist while I am sleeping so I can just wake up and start mass emailing.
- Stop waking up at 12:00pm until I hit $1000 a week.

Current Statistics:
Earnings: $200.00
Total: $200.00

Nice earning mate. Hoping you could share your software in finding related gigs. THanks
2015-07-10, 09:47 AM,
Excellent, good for you! Sounds like you're off to a great start.

I used to get freelance writing gigs from kijiji, difference though, is that the people looking for freelancers wanted to pay squat. :) Did get a few long term clients though, who were willing to pay a little better.

Best of luck, I shall be watching for your updates.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 55 2,362 4 hours ago
Last Post: playclod
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 233 13,896 11 hours ago
Last Post: ned02
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 9 232 Today, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Necrozard
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 58 4,639 Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,351 2017-12-16, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top