Journey Towards Ranking at WILL!
2013-12-05, 08:11 AM,
So my goal is simple, to be able to rank at will in whatever I am working on to get sales in at the moment.

Here's what I'm using:

GSA
WAC
The Incredible Indexer
buyproxies.org
GSA Captcha solver

I spent a lot of time and the whole 5 day trial period getting familiar with GSA. Finally the trial was up and I bought it and was ready for my first use of it. Since I'm still learning the ropes, it is a spammy campaign aimed at a youtube video we did yesterday. It was done through google hangouts and has several tier 1 sites that were set up pointing at both the video and the money site, with social bookmarking of those tier1s done through onlywire.

I was using the hangouts based on a strategy which claims that setting up some web 2.0 properties, bookmarking them, and embedding your upcoming live hangout in them would cause easy page 1 rankings of your created youtube video. So far I have tried this twice and it has not been the case. Maybe because the keywords were so competitive. Regardless, I moved on to do a ranking campaign of the same youtube video created with the hangout on the competitive keyword, with the basics of the youtube ranking strategy shared by HawkEye.

Have got about 800 verified links so far and have put them through for indexing.

The video has just about 50 HQ natural views in the first day and a like. I'll see about increasing that as I continue to spam the backlinks - and update the results of ranking this video for the desired keyword here.

In the meantime I'm going to work on creating some tier 2s with GSA to several of the properties I already have setup pointing at my main site, to also work at getting rankings to the main site.

My other project this month involves ranking a site for local professionals, capturing leads and then selling them to the local professional who takes us up on our offer.

Ultimately the skills I'm learning and applying now are what I hope to use to get to my goal of ranking at will.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 01:23 PM) 
2013-12-09, 09:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-09, 09:10 AM by kareena7.)
Good luck with your well planned efforts... soon you will strike gold... luck favors those who work hard and work smart..
2013-12-09, 10:14 AM,
(2013-12-05, 08:11 AM)yvelicious Wrote: So my goal is simple, to be able to rank at will in whatever I am working on to get sales in at the moment.

Here's what I'm using:

GSA
WAC
The Incredible Indexer
buyproxies.org
GSA Captcha solver

I spent a lot of time and the whole 5 day trial period getting familiar with GSA. Finally the trial was up and I bought it and was ready for my first use of it. Since I'm still learning the ropes, it is a spammy campaign aimed at a youtube video we did yesterday. It was done through google hangouts and has several tier 1 sites that were set up pointing at both the video and the money site, with social bookmarking of those tier1s done through onlywire.

I was using the hangouts based on a strategy which claims that setting up some web 2.0 properties, bookmarking them, and embedding your upcoming live hangout in them would cause easy page 1 rankings of your created youtube video. So far I have tried this twice and it has not been the case. Maybe because the keywords were so competitive. Regardless, I moved on to do a ranking campaign of the same youtube video created with the hangout on the competitive keyword, with the basics of the youtube ranking strategy shared by HawkEye.

Have got about 800 verified links so far and have put them through for indexing.

The video has just about 50 HQ natural views in the first day and a like. I'll see about increasing that as I continue to spam the backlinks - and update the results of ranking this video for the desired keyword here.

In the meantime I'm going to work on creating some tier 2s with GSA to several of the properties I already have setup pointing at my main site, to also work at getting rankings to the main site.

My other project this month involves ranking a site for local professionals, capturing leads and then selling them to the local professional who takes us up on our offer.

Ultimately the skills I'm learning and applying now are what I hope to use to get to my goal of ranking at will.

Please keep us updated :) You are ranking on youtube video?
2013-12-09, 10:21 AM,
goodluck on your journey bro :) visit the legends section for more tutorials in GSA :)
2013-12-25, 12:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-25, 01:01 AM by yvelicious.)
Thanks for the replies. The youtube process was pretty slow, after a bunch of backlinks and some social signals, I was able to get it to p.1 of google but only in the videos section. That took a week or two. Then just now I have searched the keyword in Quotes, and it is #3 on p.1 of the main search! But without quotes it's nowhere in the first three pages. So still working on it but for a start that was pretty encouraging. The keyword has about 5 million results!

Currently I am working on and studying SEO, I have hooked up with a millionaire mentor and following his process...

But next I will continue with the video ranking process for the project I already have in place with another keyword in the same field. The next one has only 185,000 results so that maybe will be easier to rank on p.1 for without quotes :)

Updating, as I am taking a further look at these results right now. P. 1 of Google videos, #4 with no quotes. #2 with quotes. Now... I have to figure out how to get on p.1 of google search main page, without quotes. Hmmm... or maybe this is still a gradual process. Won't hurt to throw some more backlinks on this video now. Also I have to contact my SP who provided the YT likes and views as I was supposed to get around 6000 views if I recall, and only got 300, though I did get the promised 200+ likes.

We are #8 on Youtube without quotes. #4 with quotes.

Altogether not too bad. If someone is searching the keyword and they want to see videos, they will click over to the video tab and can see us, or search on YT directly. My keyword research was a bit lacking for this initial project but I've gotten better skills since then in working with my mentor. Step by step, I will keep applying myself and will definitely be getting to my goal of ranking at will.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,639 Today, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,345 Today, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,526 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,550 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 495 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top