Journey To Financial Freedom - Goal 1 : 100$ a Day
2015-07-02, 09:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-01, 10:04 AM by Daenerys.)
[Image: v1621en.png]

Welcome to my journey
As some of you know, I started CPA around two years ago. I've been sluggish ever since is started my computer career. Trying to cut corners and find shortcuts when in reality those will only slow you down in the long run. I'm here to start my journey from fresh. I Will be following a strict Schedule; My hard work will pay off.

This won't be an easy task; I am prepared to fail a lot and learn from it. I also am currently enrolled in a varsity sport which will cut my time even further. If I can do it so can you!

My Motivations Are:
Mitpat, Eye, Damani, and myself

[Image: ixUZTRf.png]

My goals will change constantly as i achieve them

My first goal here is to make $100 a day; Next goal will happen after that. I've learned to take it slow but still stay true to my word and work 110 % but the moment you start thinking of the thousands of dollars you could be making you get mad and angry so focus on a smaller dot on the ever going line. Also, another thing to stay away from are threads where they brag about millions they made not because they are bad, but 99.99 % of the people here will get jealous and be like why can't I make this? You can but work on the smaller goals first everyone can become millionaires its up to YOU to make the change. Think of it like this you need money to do what you want right? What is stopping you from getting money? The 3rd Variable " you ". Anyways I recommend learning on here to get base knowledge and maybe once a week learn up on new stuff other than that think for yourself and make an honest living! :)

Also, Have motivations don't do it JUST for the money. Money is good, But if this the main reason you are doing internet marketing this may not be the greatest sector for you since you will fail a lot. I am doing this because I love the idea of working at home; I can pick what to work on and what to do the rest of my day. My long-term goal is to own a hedge fund and become a successful or the best Investor/Trader.

Remember Also to take breaks, And reward your self. All these things I'm telling you are things I also must work on.

Starting Goals!
[ Complete ] Learn Web Development
[ ] Properly and efficiently implement web development
[ Complete ] Create Website Template(s)
[ Complete ] Buy Hosting And Domain(s)

[Image: nGf0uSN.png]
[ ] $100 a day

[Image: bhDfnU0.png]

[ ] 1 Niche Done

[Image: dmJjdio.png]

What tools do i use
Experimenting Right now ill let you guys know later in this journey.

How much did you make when you first started?
From about 1-2 Niches
What CPA network are you currently using
I am now looking for the one that I can work the best on. My eyes are on AWM and CPA Grip.

How can i start?
Prep yourself every time before you start to work by doing the following. Crank up some music and for a few minutes relax and think about the great things that will come after you succeed if the first thing you are thinking about is money maybe CPA isn't right for you, or maybe you need to rework your goals. Until you see something else besides money, it will be more difficult in my opinion to succeed because nothing is motivating you, your just in it for the money which isn't a bad thing I need the money but I found a higher objective in my mind.

Mentor me please!
To mentor you it would take weeks, Not to mentions hours per day. Unless I were being paid more than I was making a day per day teach you, i wouldn't. People don't usually mentor for free if they do it's because you are their ref and they will give you some basic ebook with the information you could learn in a day of reading. Do your ownthings, once you learn a basic method make it you're own!

What is your method
Well, I don't have an exact method. right now I'm sticking with SEO eventually making my websites.

What are your dreams?
Learn to code, Play Guitar and Piano, Sing, trade stocks list goes on but this is my starting point!
Latest Thanks - View all

preedit(2016-02-19 04:13 AM)  HawkEye(2015-07-02 02:01 PM) 
2015-07-02, 02:01 PM,
(2015-07-02, 09:25 AM)Daenerys Wrote:
[img]/v1621en.png[/img]

Welcome to my jorney
As some of you know, I started CPA around 2 years ago. I've been really lazy ever since is started my computer career. Trying to cut corners and find shortcuts when in reality those will only slow you down in the long run. Im here to start my journey from fresh. I Will be following a strict Schedule, My hard work will pay off.

I am currently currently around 22% bodyfat im skinny, And i feel like shit everyday since i start playing computers. Before this, I was outside 6-8 hours a day i felt great i was probably around 10% but that doesn't matter beacuse i was in great shape. Not only is this journey targeting on money, But also to discipline my self.

This won't be an easy task, I am prepared to fail alot and learn from it. I also am currently enrolled in a varsity sport which will cut my time even further. If i can do it so can you!

[img]/ixUZTRf.png[/img]

My goals will change constantly as i achieve them

With that being said, My goals will start off small and as i progress so should these goals of mine. If you are just starting internet marketing i suggest you make some goals for yourself and manage your time. Make you're self an asset and invest in better stuff, Clothes , Food and Health. Go outside meet new people , When your not doing cpa don't worry about it, Don't stress out remember your social life is a part of your health. What i like to do is write things down in a CPA journal on my computer. For niches and other things i use Excel forms so i can easily add, remove niches according to a small cretaria i have.

Also, Have motivations don't do it JUST for the money. Money is good, But if this the main reason you are doing internet marketing this may not be the greatest sector for you since you will fail a lot. I am doing this because i love the idea of working at home, i can pick what to work on and what to do the rest of my day. My long term goal is to own a hedge fund and become a successful or the best Investor/Trader.

Remember Also to take breaks, And reward you self. All these things im telling you are things i also must work on.

Starting Goals!
[ Complete ] Learn Web Development
[ ] Properly and efficiently implement web development
[ Complete ] Create Website Template(s)
[ Complete ] Buy Hosting And Domain(s)

[img]/nGf0uSN.png[/img]

[ ] 10 Per Day
[ ] 20 Per Day
[ ] 40 Per Day
[ ] 80 Per Day
[ ] 100 Per Day
[ ] 200 Per Day
[ ] 300 Per Day
[ ] 400 Per Day
[ ] 500 Per Day

[img]/bhDfnU0.png[/img]

[ ] 10 Niches Done
[ ] 20 Niches Done
[ ] 30 Niches Done
[ ] 40 Niches Done
[ ] 50 Niches Done

[img]/dmJjdio.png[/img]

What tools do i use
Camtasia Studio 8, Adobe Photoshop CS6 , Visual Studio , Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Scrape box , GSA. And a few custom tools i've found around the web.

How much did you make when you first started?
From about 1-2 Niches
What CPA network are you currently using
I am currently looking for the one that i can work the best on. My eyes are on AWM and CPA Grip.

How can i start?
Wise words from one of the best internet marketers on this form was " Read as much as you can, As fast as you can. " Do that, Write down things you want to try but dont have time to. Then one day try them see what the outcome is.

Mentor me please!
To mentor you it would take weeks, Not to mentions hours per day. Unless i was being paid more than i was making a day per day to teach you i wouldn't. People don't usually mentor for free if they do its beacuse you are there ref and they will give you some basic ebook with information you could learn in a day of reading. Do your own things, once you learn a basic method make it you're own!

What is your method
Well i don't have a exact method. right now im sticking with YouTube eventually make my website. Then move to white hat and seo in the long run

Fantastic HQ layout and details, this is awesome thanks. Will follow your journey throughout the month.
2015-07-02, 02:59 PM,
Whitehat niches or just wh SEO ? Good luck.

Get 1 month of PREMIUM evernote. Register under me, by clicking here.Thanks!:)

[Image: Orange_500x100.gif]
2015-07-03, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-03, 12:23 AM by Daenerys.)
(2015-07-02, 02:59 PM)Freevy Wrote: Whitehat niches or just wh SEO ? Good luck.

White hat With SEO in other words, A Pain my my ass haha! Will be brainstorming ideas today will update later!

My plan is to build alot of real business , Yes they will start small but as they grow so will my time in them.

I don't expect my self to reach 10 white hat niches this month since many take at least 1-2 weeks of planning, Split testing ect but im hoping to get at least 3-5 done this month.
2015-07-03, 01:53 AM,
good luck! i wait for next informations about your project.
white hat - i respect you
2015-07-03, 03:02 AM,
GoT fan :) Good luck on your journey. I will follow it ;)
2015-07-03, 04:15 AM,
Good luck on your journey, following!
2015-07-03, 04:25 AM,
Good Luck! You seem great at Photoshop so hopefully that can translate into web design.
I prefer CpaGrip because of its great conversion with really customizable lockers.
2015-07-03, 08:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-03, 08:04 PM by hunlion.)
Nice , good luck I'll follow your journey :)
2015-07-03, 10:58 PM,
Update #1

Ideas written down time to filter out ones i am going to try, After that i will be sketching the websites and seeing how i will get offers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $145 First day on Shopify CPAGOD 3 286 2 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 49 2,582 5 hours ago
Last Post: jomu
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 55 2,374 11 hours ago
Last Post: playclod
  New CPA Income Stream + $100 per day jmaresca 19 1,895 Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Last Post: ned02
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 233 13,920 Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Last Post: ned02

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top