[Journey To $2500/month] Building an Authority "No Shame" Lifestyle & Marketing Blog
2015-06-25, 07:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-26, 06:49 PM by Aehs01.)
Hey Guys,

So I've been involved in online marketing for 4 years now. I've had time to dive into pretty much everything from SEO, paid traffic to CPA and try a little bit of everything.

I recently decided to start a new authority blog, the idea around the blog is to post everything with brutal honesty and "no shame" if you will, not really caring about what kind of content I post about or what others might think about my opinion on various topics. Most people don't do this in IM (no one that I know anyway)

The niche is marketing and lifestyle topics, so some posts might be useful articles about a marketing product or topic and others might be posts where I talk about dating or buying a home etc.

I have had a lot of success and failure with my IM journey so I've got plenty to write about and lots of experience to back it up.

My goal is to write 3x a week, every post will be unique in it's own way and either consistent of entertainment, reviews, opinion pieces, information articles and "how to" type content.

The goal is to be making $2500/month.

P.S. I also thought I'd mention, I am the voice of the monthly podcast show here at CPA Elites :)
2015-06-25, 09:26 PM,
Will be following this one. Was looking to authority sites earlier and have been considering setting one up.
My biggest issue is the content, I'm not a huge fan of writing long articles but I may just have to bite the bullet and do it until I can outsource.

Good luck mate
Latest Thanks - View all

Aehs01(2015-06-25 11:09 PM) 
2015-06-25, 11:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-25, 11:12 PM by Aehs01.)
(2015-06-25, 09:26 PM)Ben””” Wrote: Will be following this one. Was looking to authority sites earlier and have been considering setting one up.
My biggest issue is the content, I'm not a huge fan of writing long articles but I may just have to bite the bullet and do it until I can outsource.

Good luck mate

I've been doing IM long enough I have plenty of ideas floating around in my head for solid content. It's worth starting if you have experience you can share.

Today so far I have completed a new blog post and written a huge "about me" page. New post is going live tomorrow.
2015-06-25, 11:25 PM,
like your theme! Good Luck
2015-06-26, 02:37 AM,
Following your jouney , good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,458 1 hour ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 35 1,411 1 hour ago
Last Post: ropebin
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 415 2 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 803 7 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,305 Yesterday, 12:36 PM
Last Post: tamnga

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top