Journey Threads Quality
2015-08-08, 05:44 AM,
Hello,

First of all i am very happy that people are making journeys and keeps others motivated and inspires them to start taking action, but..

I used to love reading Journeys i read them here and on Forum discussions are not allowed here., but the quality of journeys here is getting lower and lower, a journey should be something like a "watch over my shoulder doing this" if i can put it this way.

Current journeys are like this now:

*I will upload 5 videos on this day
*I will find 2 niches
*I will make 2 landing pages

My Goal
*25$ a day

And all the following updates are like this:
Day 1 0$
Day 2 2$
Day 3 2$
(no information on what you were doing or anything just how much they made)

And all the following replies on the read, are you using bh niches or wh? How many videos you upload, how much traffic you get and bla bla bla.

We see same questions, same answers same goals same information every single time.

Before when people used to create journeys they used to be like this:
*I am looking for niches in this "source" and there "source" my search criterias are set up to "this" popularity of this "niche".if i don't find anything here i go "there"
*I will make 5 videos - create a start of the video using this software and film me doing this with "this" software because it gives more of "this" and "that".
*I will add 200 likes 10 comments and 3,000 as i think it will be enough to rank in this niche following my tests which i done previously.
*For a landing page i am using "this" and "that" making it look like that because of this.

I hope you get the idea, a journey has to be like i mentioned before "watch over my shoulder doing it". Not just post your goals and how much you made this day its not helpful to anyone at all!

I hope my suggestion will be taken to consideration Hawkeye i hope you can get the journeys better and with more information so they would be a really valuable read.

Thats my few cents, thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,
Latest Thanks - View all

filipdavchev(2015-08-09 03:15 AM)  HawkEye(2015-08-08 10:39 PM) 
2015-08-08, 09:57 PM,
(2015-08-08, 05:44 AM)DeepDown Wrote: Hello,

First of all i am very happy that people are making journeys and keeps others motivated and inspires them to start taking action, but..

I used to love reading Journeys i read them here and on Forum discussions are not allowed here., but the quality of journeys here is getting lower and lower, a journey should be something like a "watch over my shoulder doing this" if i can put it this way.

Current journeys are like this now:

*I will upload 5 videos on this day
*I will find 2 niches
*I will make 2 landing pages

My Goal
*25$ a day

And all the following updates are like this:
Day 1 0$
Day 2 2$
Day 3 2$
(no information on what you were doing or anything just how much they made)

And all the following replies on the read, are you using bh niches or wh? How many videos you upload, how much traffic you get and bla bla bla.

We see same questions, same answers same goals same information every single time.

Before when people used to create journeys they used to be like this:
*I am looking for niches in this "source" and there "source" my search criterias are set up to "this" popularity of this "niche".if i don't find anything here i go "there"
*I will make 5 videos - create a start of the video using this software and film me doing this with "this" software because it gives more of "this" and "that".
*I will add 200 likes 10 comments and 3,000 as i think it will be enough to rank in this niche following my tests which i done previously.
*For a landing page i am using "this" and "that" making it look like that because of this.

I hope you get the idea, a journey has to be like i mentioned before "watch over my shoulder doing it". Not just post your goals and how much you made this day its not helpful to anyone at all!

I hope my suggestion will be taken to consideration Hawkeye i hope you can get the journeys better and with more information so they would be a really valuable read.

Thats my few cents, thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,

Unfortunately I can't control what people post, I quite enjoy reading them personally and don't have an issue however. Not quite sure what it is you would expect me to do in regards to what gets posted, it's up to the users to be honest and some will be more detailed than others.
2015-08-09, 12:24 AM,
Well yeah i enjoy reading them too, but maybe it would be worth just to remind them on a sticky thread that if they could that they would add as much details as they can so to make the journey also more valuable for the followers?

Regards,
2015-08-09, 12:30 AM,
Thanks for your tip gonna use it in my journey

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-08-09, 03:04 AM,
(2015-08-09, 12:30 AM)jw133133 Wrote: Thanks for your tip gonna use it in my journey
I am very glad you paid attention to this suggestion bro, i will have a look at your journey if i haven't allready all i am saying if you look at the most of the journeys all the info shared is very basic, like i said goal, earnings, updates are how much they earned and thats it.

Well thank you Hawk Eye for this opportunity to atleast suggest this. Im glad very glad.

Regards,

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top