[Journey] Start: $10 a day with adult marketing
2016-06-03, 02:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-08, 05:46 PM by WarAffiliate.)
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

Hello guys! I've been having struggles with CPA. Even though I put research into the game, I really couldn't figure out how to make it profitable. But lately, I had a catch.

Current goal: To reach $20 a day.

These are the steps I followed already to make $10 a day:

1) I got a free adult domain and hosting.

1) I've signed up to a network , which is quite new, but it seems trustworthy. The owner is a really chill dude.

2) I got a sign-up offer for a website that just fits my campaign

3) I started manually promoting on chatrooms. I use a clever message which lures leads.

My mistakes:

My first offer didn't fit with my promotion at all. The owner was nice enough to point that out though.

Trials:

1) I have to promote manually as of now. All bots that I've had don't have javascript and I'm not from the Netherlands, so I can't change to international omegle chat. It's a process that goes through javascript. (I guess you can check this for yourself with a public overseas proxy)

Then I bought a private proxy.. Big mistake. It doesn't seem to work with omegle, at all.

This is the issue I'll be working on.

The first day I made $10.40, and today is the second day. The $10.40 was from 3 hour promotions, and today I'm planning to promote 5 hours+, so who knows.. maybe I'll earn more today. Grin

Edit: In 30 minutes of promoting, I got 3 leads and $4.35. Is this the start of a lucky day? ;o
Latest Thanks - View all

mohenjox(2016-06-09 03:49 PM) 
2016-06-03, 02:21 PM,
Good luck, also, you might as well enter this here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Xbox-One...IP-Legends and win an Xbox One.
2016-06-03, 02:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-03, 02:32 PM by SmoothDollars.)
(2016-06-03, 02:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Good luck, also, you might as well enter this here: /Thread-Xbox-One-Giveaway-Logitech-Keyboard-100-Cash-Hosting-Accounts-VIP-Legends and win an Xbox One.

Thank you, sir! Smile It feels nice coming from you. I'll be sure to work hard every single day.

And.. Thanks, but no thanks. I really feel that there are people who deserve this more than I do. I already have everything I need (except for more money than I can come around with). There are people who struggle to live every day, and I would like to see those people win. Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

Zillionaire(2016-06-03 08:21 PM) Quobi(2016-06-03 02:48 PM)  HawkEye(2016-06-03 02:31 PM) 
2016-06-03, 02:31 PM,
(2016-06-03, 02:29 PM)SmoothDollars Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 02:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Good luck, also, you might as well enter this here: /Thread-Xbox-One-Giveaway-Logitech-Keyboard-100-Cash-Hosting-Accounts-VIP-Legends and win an Xbox One.

Thank you, sir! Smile It feels nice coming from you. I'll be sure to work hard every single day.

And.. Thanks, but no thanks. I really feel that there are people who deserve this more than I do. I already have everything I need (except for more money that I can come around with). There are people who struggle to live every day, and I would like to see those people win. Grin

Fair enough buddy, good attitude! :)
2016-06-03, 04:39 PM,
Good Luck with your journey, Wanted to see your results with adult. Are you just spamming chat rooms?
2016-06-03, 05:03 PM,
(2016-06-03, 04:39 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Good Luck with your journey, Wanted to see your results with adult. Are you just spamming chat rooms?

Thank you very much, sir. Smile As of right now, I'm spamming omegle manually. I'm copy pasting a message and every time I have to fill in a captcha. It's annoying at first, but I can't call it hard labor.

Until I can find a way to make it automated I'll be doing this. My current progress in resolving this is posting a WTB thread for a bot.

I'll be posting a graph of my clicks/conversions/payout in a few days, when enough data is collected.
2016-06-03, 05:07 PM,
(2016-06-03, 05:03 PM)SmoothDollars Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 04:39 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Good Luck with your journey, Wanted to see your results with adult. Are you just spamming chat rooms?

Thank you very much, sir. Smile As of right now, I'm spamming omegle manually. I'm copy pasting a message and every time I have to fill in a captcha. It's annoying at first, but I can't call it hard labor.

Until I can find a way to make it automated I'll be doing this. My current progress in resolving this is posting a WTB thread for a bot.

I'll be posting a graph of my clicks/conversions/payout in a few days, when enough data is collected.

Thanks for your quick response. Please don't call me sir, I am not your boss.
So just a follow up question, how much time are you spamming ? With that time you spent, how many clicks you got?
2016-06-03, 05:29 PM,
Nice earning. I will follow this journey.
Good luck buddy and keep up the good works.
2016-06-03, 05:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-04, 01:41 AM by SmoothDollars.)
(2016-06-03, 05:07 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 05:03 PM)SmoothDollars Wrote:

Thanks for your quick response. Please don't call me sir, I am not your boss.
So just a follow up question, how much time are you spamming ? With that time you spent, how many clicks you got?

Hah no worries, I don't mean it like that. We might just all be sirs, our own bosses. Wink But I'll just call you WarAffiliate.

Yesterday I spent about 3 hours spamming. This is a rough estimate, I didn't track my time. I also did it with brakes. The longest time I spent spamming is about one hour straight.. Time flies by with some music. I got exactly 100 clicks, and my conversions actually only started rolling in when I fixed my mistakes.

Thanks for saying this.. it might be a good idea for me to track the CPA stuff.

So starting from tomorrow I'll be able to post accurate results instead of rough estimates.

(2016-06-03, 05:29 PM)Xenobier Wrote: Nice earning. I will follow this journey.
Good luck buddy and keep up the good works.

Thank you
2016-06-03, 06:02 PM,
I was working with adult affiliates for 5 years in 2008-2013 while it was easy to rank adult blog's on google, and what can I suggest, that you should work with adult affiliates that pays 30$-40$ PPS option.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 7 135 1 hour ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 44 2,266 4 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 54 2,281 6 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  Which types of affiliate marketing Do You find better Than Others? alex_admitad 3 66 Today, 12:57 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 27 1,213 Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Last Post: YoungCoconut

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top