Journey SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day
08-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Background story

First of all i would like to thank Hawkie for creating such a great community, this really changed my life!After active learning on this forum i managed to have stable income of 50$-100$ per day with various methods, even started dropshipping journey with my friend and now im ready to scale this shit up and create another source of income. INSTAGRAM + OGADS!

I was doing IG like 6 months ago but i found new and better method and decided to leave this one, now when i have stable income, good investment for the start i'm ready to create something out of nothing!
I WILL FOCUS ON QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY!
Just to let you know, a lot of things changed since i've been on Instagram last time so this would be something pretty much new for me!

What will i use

GramDominator (MP is expensive right now)
FollowLiker is a big investment for the start
Aged Instagram accounts 2-4 years old
Real SIM cards
@DEADZ guide for building accounts and niche research ( thank you bro for this share! )
Proxies from BuyProxy

Method
Basic IG method, nothing special.. maybe insert some DM's after sometime, we'll see! But as i said, i will focus on quality of my accounts, not on quantity!

I will update this theard once in a while, feel free to ask me anything here, or on skype, or on PM, im willing to help you out guys, to share some knowledge as a gift to this amazing community that gave me so much!

Mindset is everything

Guys to be honest, i came from 0$ a day, without any investments to living a normal (in my country beyond normal) life, happy life. And just to let you know, when i started i didn't had my own computer, i was at my friends house and tried to learn something since my parents loose their job. If i managed to grow to this point in JUST 3 years, believe me, at some point, you will too.. and you will face SO MUCH ups and downs, so much PROBLEMS, but when you feel tired, JUST GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP AND CONTINUE EVEN HARDER THEN BEFORE!I will never stop to grind, i will never stop to learn, i will never stop to hustle until i reach my goals.. and just to tell you, at first my goal was to buy a new computer, then to achieve 100$ a month, then 200$, then 1000$, then 3000$.. to be honest, my goal is to improve my self every day, in many ways, not just financial!

Stay motivated, because mindset is everything!
 Thanks given by: KilluminatiX , TechBT
08-06-2017, 11:27 AM
This seems to be a good journey, Are you going to use BH niches in instagram or you will be focusing with WH as for the quality of the account is concern.
Good Luck with your journey.

I am planning to start it as well with instagram. If you have some tips, it would be appreciated not only by me but the whole community, Regards
 Thanks given by: SpawneR
08-06-2017, 12:37 PM
(08-06-2017 11:27 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote:  This seems to be a good journey, Are you going to use BH niches in instagram or you will be focusing with WH as for the quality of the account is concern.

I am planning to start it as well with instagram. If you have some tips, it would be appreciated not only by me but the whole community, Regards

I will do the BH niche. I was in WH for a long time, sold my accounts, made a HUGE PROFIT, now i will try a little bit of BH since WH involves a lot more time and dedication and i do not have much of it since i work on Affiliate, Dropshipping, BH methods and SEO... so...

If you want to grow WH accounts make sure to check out Telegram Engagement groups and FuelGram :D If you want to grow BH, just follow @DEADZ theard about it :)

Thank you WarAffiliate! I would like to make a contact with you, so if you want, PM me your skype :)
 Thanks given by: WarAffiliate
08-06-2017, 01:01 PM
(08-06-2017 12:37 PM)SpawneR Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 11:27 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote:  This seems to be a good journey, Are you going to use BH niches in instagram or you will be focusing with WH as for the quality of the account is concern.

I will do the BH niche. I was in WH for a long time, sold my accounts, made a HUGE PROFIT, now i will try a little bit of BH since WH involves a lot more time and dedication and i do not have much of it since i work on Affiliate, Dropshipping, BH methods and SEO... so...

If you want to grow WH accounts make sure to check out Telegram Engagement groups and FuelGram :D If you want to grow BH, just follow @DEADZ theard about it :)

Thank you WarAffiliate! I would like to make a contact with you, so if you want, PM me your skype :)

Thanks, I just sent you my Skype ID
08-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Good Luck Bro! Srecno !
08-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Goodluck bro, I will following this thread
08-06-2017, 08:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 08:35 PM by DEADZ.)
(08-06-2017 10:31 AM)SpawneR Wrote:  
Mindset is everything

Guys to be honest, i came from 0$ a day, without any investments to living a normal (in my country beyond normal) life, happy life. And just to let you know, when i started i didn't had my own computer, i was at my friends house and tried to learn something since my parents loose their job. If i managed to grow to this point in JUST 3 years, believe me, at some point, you will too.. and you will face SO MUCH ups and downs, so much PROBLEMS, but when you feel tired, JUST GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP AND CONTINUE EVEN HARDER THEN BEFORE!I will never stop to grind, i will never stop to learn, i will never stop to hustle until i reach my goals.. and just to tell you, at first my goal was to buy a new computer, then to achieve 100$ a month, then 200$, then 1000$, then 3000$.. to be honest, my goal is to improve my self every day, in many ways, not just financial!

Stay motivated, because mindset is everything!

TALK THAT TALK BROSKI!!!!

[Image: Inspiration-GIF-1swwlrm.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nkza82vG2T1rs5gxyo1_500.gif]

I'll be following your journey mate!
08-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Take my energy Bro (~_~) , i started ign + ogads 2 weeks ago bh niche but , i earned 1$ , can provide me some tips that can help me to get more traffic and increasse my income , and soorry for my bad eng x) , Good luck
08-08-2017, 01:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 01:57 AM by daveinit8.)
good luck mate, hope for the best. cheers!
08-08-2017, 02:19 AM
Honestly you are an inspiration,long time ago i heard a quote "most people take action when it becomes a matter of life and death",in your case you had to learn new things to provide some income for you parents ! That is what everyone should do!

Good luck on your journey !

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
$100/Day on Instagram Journey | THE LAST THIN CHANCE MrR0b0t 690 Today 12:27 PM
Last Post: MrR0b0t
$50 per day with Ebooks and Game guides site. luced 1,357 Today 11:25 AM
Last Post: AlifDomain
JOURNEY [Update #5] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 631 Today 10:32 AM
Last Post: moneyboy2012
JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. RobbyAnalog 4,587 Today 08:00 AM
Last Post: RobbyAnalog
Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 162 Today 07:37 AM
Last Post: imrichard

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top