[Journey] Ranking a New Site in High Competition Niche from Bottom
05-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Introduction
I am currently already running a website in the same niche, but i looks like that site has lost its ranking. Therefore, I want to make a journey to show people my success or failure with this new website. I've never read any follow along / journey threads on this forum, but I just opened a few ones to see the format used. This is a new domain, new everything. Starting from bottom.

Website Information
Niche: N/A
Competition: Very High
Website type: Wordpress Blog
Domain age: A few months
Content: 9 articles (400 words+) and 1 page with over 2000 words

Investments
1. Domain: $20
2. Hosting: $40
3. Content: $30

Monetization
I will wait for this website to get some traffic before using it for monetization. This plan can however be changed several times. This site is a long term goal and investment. Maybe I will redirect people to my other site.

Challenges
This is a very high competition niche, but it is worth getting into for me. I will be competing against experienced people and myself. My problem is that my old host expired for this domain, so my domain is almost completely de-indexed from Google. I don't know how much of a problem that is.

Goals
1. First page on my target keywords
2. Bank hard like the old site

This thread will get updated with posts. The first post might not reflect the current situation of the website, therefore it is recommended that you read the newest post. You are welcome to post comments, suggestions or anything else. I can answer some but not all of your questions.
05-18-2017, 06:47 PM
Sounds like a good plan and that you know what are you doing.
Can you describe your SEO strategy briefly? Are you planning to buy backlinks, build tiers, use software for it?
Feel free to answer the question you are fine with. Thanks and GL mate!! Cool
05-18-2017, 07:41 PM
It's good to see another SEO journey here as I am not really used to SEO and I learn a lot of things reading SEO journey so, I'll definitely be following u on this!.
I'd also like to hear about ur SEO strategy like u r going to buy bls, build them manually or using a software?
Gl on your journey and ranking to the first page of Big G!
05-18-2017, 08:22 PM
(05-18-2017 06:47 PM)DrKent Wrote:  Sounds like a good plan and that you know what are you doing.
Can you describe your SEO strategy briefly? Are you planning to buy backlinks, build tiers, use software for it?
Feel free to answer the question you are fine with. Thanks and GL mate!! Cool

Right now I am trying to find out if I should buy some links or use software for it.

Strategy is quality PBN links and tier 1-3 links.

(05-18-2017 07:41 PM)PRINC3 Wrote:  It's good to see another SEO journey here as I am not really used to SEO and I learn a lot of things reading SEO journey so, I'll definitely be following u on this!.
I'd also like to hear about ur SEO strategy like u r going to buy bls, build them manually or using a software?
Gl on your journey and ranking to the first page of Big G!

Happy to know that! Yes, there are not many case studies and journeys about this.

Right now it is manual and bought. Future maybe software, read the other reply :)
05-18-2017, 08:35 PM
(05-18-2017 08:22 PM)Uncle Wrote:  Happy to know that! Yes, there are not many case studies and journeys about this.

Right now it is manual and bought. Future maybe software, read the other reply :)

Thanks for the reply!. I'll be following this one for sure.
Keep us updated and GL once again :)
05-19-2017, 08:26 AM
All the best uncle. :)
05-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Also im interested in this seo journey :)
05-19-2017, 11:19 PM
Update: Accidentally sent a Bitcoin payment with a too low fee (just under 100 sat/B). So I have to wait for my PBN links.
05-21-2017, 12:07 PM
nice buddy, good luck for the journey!
05-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Update: Google has automatically indexed my links. They were removed, because my old hosting expired.
The bitcoin payment has still not gone through (!), which is sad. Have to wait more to buy some SEO services.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
SHOPIFY + PRINT ON DEMAND JOURNEY - $1000/DAY lpfacun 2,808 Today 08:42 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
Pikachoo's Journey to $1000/day before his birthday Pikachoo 3,767 Today 03:02 AM
Last Post: Qoins
CPA Journey - [Instagram] [YouTube] - Lets roll! Nebojsha1337 1,488 Yesterday 11:46 PM
Last Post: virtualhost
[Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 4,010 Yesterday 08:07 PM
Last Post: shaunm
IG Journey to $200/day julianthr 4,332 Yesterday 06:05 PM
Last Post: xbugitox

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top