Journey NextZuck Back Again! Journey To $300/Day By Youtube, Instagram and SEO
2018-06-30, 05:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-01, 05:14 PM by NextZuck.)
Hello Elites!

I am NextZuck. Back in 2016, I have created a journey thread to make at least $30/day and I successfully ended up the journey making $300/day.

HERE IS MY PREVIOUS JOURNEY THREAD

But, those days are long gone. I have got lots of cash and instead of increasing the amount of my earning per day, I got lazy :( Real lazy like I woke up 12 PM and then again went to sleep for 11 AM. Worked nothing, hanging out with friends a lot and obviously spending a lot.

In my country, $300/Day is shit tons of money! An educated person here barely got this amount of salary per month. You could easily manage the monthly expenses of your family with this amount money. So, I lost my track, lost my mind, spending money like I have a money making machine! I started to buy stupid things for stupid price from the web and from my country's high priced shops.

But, the great thing I did with the money was my father treatment and I think it was the great utilization of my money even it was a big amount. My father got sick and the treatment costed lots of money. Unfortunately, he couldn't ignore the call from the almighty god. My father died :(

After that sudden incident, I was unable to concentrate on anything. Not with work and not even with any family matters.

Time passed by and my bank account started going down. Everything has an end. A wise man once said, "If you started eating your savings without thinking that a wild winter is nearby and you are not restoring your savings instead of eating, you'll be the only ant, who will starving during the winter."

That old saying was right indeed!

My bank account went zero. I was hopeless, broke and above all I remembered I have a family! I am the only one to feed them as my father died. I realized, I need money as all of my previous assets (videos, sites) got down. Earning was almost nothing compared to $300/day and it was almost 7-8 months without any internet marketing stuff. Like I said, I got lazy that's why I couldn't even maintain my assets and in that time my only work was just check the earning stats everyday and collecting money every week!

Well, sorry for the long boring background story.

Now, it's time to work! I think like the old time, it is better to create a journey thread here to keep myself motivated by posting my daily working details and the earnings stats in front of you guys.

My goal is to touch that mile stone again! Yeah, it's $300/day and I have the confidence that within 1 month I can achieve this. This time, if really I can touch the milestone, I won't spend money to stupid stuffs, instead of that I will diversify my income stream. I have plan for eCom, building email list and creating some amazing authority sites that will make passive income.

But for now, I have little money to invest on IG accounts, proxy, buying views etc. I am determined to work at least 12 hours per day and I will post daily work hours besides the progress and the income stats.

Plan For The Month

The plan is pretty simple. I have already created a website for game hack niches. My work will be just to post content (at least 1) to the website, making at least 1 HQ hack proof video and maintaining/botting my Instagram accounts, I have 20 of them right now and will increase the amount over time.

Earnings Goal

$20 a day for 7 days straight []
$50 a day for 7 days straight []
$100 a day for 7 days straight []
$200 a day for 7 days straight []
$300 a day for 7 days straight []

Wish me good luck guys. I am really determined to achieve this goal once again and I know I can!

I am back!
Share This Thread :

2018-06-30, 06:44 PM,
Good luck man. Interesting journey. Following
2018-06-30, 09:41 PM,
Good luck for your journey and when you hit 300 $ per day , take 30% of this income and put that on an other bank account and don't ask for a credit card when you open this account . Save a part of your income if shit happen again :)
2018-07-01, 01:04 AM,
You done it once and you'll do it again. Lesson learned and keep your focus on work and don't spend like there is no tomorrow (reinvest/save/spend). Good luck. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-07-01, 02:13 AM,
Good luck bro..
You have a good plan , You can do it easily.
Me too in the same situation.

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-07-01, 02:33 AM,
Good Luck, just came across your Journey some days ago an it's amazing what you Achieved :)

I'm Muslim <3 AL HAMDOULILLAH
2018-07-01, 03:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-01, 03:47 AM by NextZuck.)
(2018-06-30, 09:41 PM)euforio Wrote: Good luck for your journey and when you hit 300 $ per day , take 30% of this income and put that on an other bank account and don't ask for a credit card when you open this account . Save a part of your income if shit happen again :)

Yes. I will do this for sure this time :)

(2018-07-01, 01:04 AM)DrKent Wrote: You done it once and you'll do it again. Lesson learned and keep your focus on work and don't spend like there is no tomorrow (reinvest/save/spend). Good luck. Cool

No shit spending this time. I have already learned my lesson :(

I am back!
2018-07-01, 04:25 AM,
Good luck with your journey bro.

Thanks LB'Decoy for the free VIP
2018-07-01, 04:42 AM,
Good to see you back with another journey. I know you can do it stay focused and you will be earning big in notime. Interesting to see how you will handle YouTube since it's changed a lot. I'm working with cpabuild and YouTube. I will be following this one for sure. Good luck with your journey.
2018-07-01, 06:36 AM,
Nice one, I'm following your journey