Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!

[Journey] My Instagram Niche Building Empire Strategy! $$$
2016-12-05, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-12-05, 08:36 AM by Iamashyguy.)
Hello,

I decided to begin a new money making strategy on Instagram because I'm tired of creating spam accounts that get banned (even though it helped me make over 6 figures). I look forward to grow a long term Instagram empire that I can rely on for stable monthly income. Please read my journey and COMMENT your opinion about it. I'll appreciate it if you drop a tip for me & others to read or criticize my plan.

----------------------------------------------

My Plan:

My plan is to create & grow a Instagram account in every possible (profitable) niche I can think of. I will grow each account by following/liking highly targeted users & upload 1 quality photo daily with hashtags using Mass Planner. My goal is to gain at least 150 REAL followers on each account daily using Mass planner (please comment if you think gaining 150 followers per day is difficult to achieve using only the promotion strategy I mentioned above).

After having a minimum of 10k followers on a profile, I will add my email address in the IG profile BIO so people can contact me for promotions/shoutouts. I will set up a automated email system so that everyone who emails me will receive a email that will include a link to my offiicial website where they can purchase shoutouts from any of my accounts or purchase my Instagram account. My website will have all my ig accounts listed on it so people can shop for shout outs, buy one of my accounts, subscribe to monthly services so they can continue growing their account when they buy it from me, & ebooks that teaches Instagram marketing.

Take a look at this screenshot of my website's homepage to get a better feel of what I'm doing: http://prnt.sc/dfgiau

My Daily Routine

- Think of 3 niches
- Buy a Instagram proxy
- Create 3 Instagram accounts (with niche related username)
- Add to Massplanner & email confirm accounts
- Add a relevant bio & name for my 3 accounts
- Set up a follow & like task targeting the appropriate audience (I'll begin with 50 follows & 50 likes on the first day, then increase actions by 50 per day until I reach 750 follows / 750 likes per day to slowly grow accounts in safe settings)

- I will scrape photos and create captions so that my accounts can post 1 photo per day (with hashtags included to gain more exposure)

- I will add 5,000 fake followers on each account on day one to make it a authority/credible looking account (this will help increase follow back ratio)

- That's all. Everything will be automated and I hope to gain at least 150 followers per day on each account. The only time I will touch my account is when I need to phone verify it. Also, when my account receives atleast 10k followers, I will edit the bio and add my email address so people can contact me for promos and they will receive that automated email I mentioned earlier. (The reason why I refuse to put my website link in the bio is to avoid trouble BTW)

How I'll make money

As I said before, I will list all the accounts I made in my one main website. Costumers will find my website when they e-mail me for promos/inquries. I will make money in four different ways.

1) Sell shoutouts: Customers can view all my profiles listed and select which profile they want to purchase a shoutout from. Prices are not yet decided.

2) Sell my IG profiles: I will have a section on my website where customers can view all my profiles and purchase them completely for a high ticket price. When I sell a profile, I must also remember to removed them from the shoutouts section since I cannot sell shoutouts with them anymore.

Pricing:
- Accounts with 5,000-10,000 followers = 150$
- Accounts with 10,000-20,000 followers = 250$
- Accounts with 20,000-35,000 followers = 350$

Please leave a comment about your opinion on me selling accounts. (Will people buy? Is there a demand?)

3) Sell growth services: When a customer purchases a profile from me, I will refer them to my growth services and recommend they subscribe to it monthly so they can continue gaining followers. I will charge $30 a month for this plan & all I need to do is keep the profile running in mass planner.

4) EBOOKS: I will create EBOOK(S) that teach people various things in Instagram marketing such as gaining followers, monetizing strategies & more. The price for my ebook(s) are not decided yet.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my journey. I will try to keep this updated every once in a while depending on the type of feedback I get. I hope people learned a few things & inspired others to take similar actions.

I would REALLY appreciate if you guys took the time to response to the following questions I have regarding my journey.

- Do you think by doing this, I can gain at least 150 followers per day on each account? I ask this because I need to make a good estimation on when my profile will reach 10k followers so it can be ready to make money.

- Will my accounts run into a PV request? I never created or grew real niche accounts before & I never plan on adding links to these accounts so I'm wondering if I will ever receive a phone verification. (I hate doing PVs because my accounts get insta banned and I don't want to lose real accounts doing PVs)

- What is the risk of my accounts getting banned? Keep note, that my accounts are created with Instagram proxies, whitehat niches, and have what I believe are safe speed settings.

- Do you think I will receive shoutout sales everyday or is buying shoutouts "out of style" and I won't see much shoutout sales.

THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
2016-12-05, 08:50 AM,
That is a really solid looking plan you got there for your journey.I am glad that you are not doing spam accounts anymore and have a good working model :)

Quote:- Do you think by doing this, I can gain at least 150 followers per day on each account? I ask this because I need to make a good estimation on when my profile will reach 10k followers so it can be ready to make money.

Yes you can! Easily :)

Quote:- Will my accounts run into a PV request? I never created or grew real niche accounts before & I never plan on adding links to these accounts so I'm wondering if I will ever receive a phone verification. (I hate doing PVs because my accounts get insta banned and I don't want to lose real accounts doing PVs)

Most likely Yes but i think since you are not aggressive about following,there shouldn't be much problem.

Quote:- What is the risk of my accounts getting banned? Keep note, that my accounts are created with Instagram proxies, whitehat niches, and have what I believe are safe speed settings.

Very low.However since you are using a bot (massplanner/followliker or any) there will be a very slim chance of getting banned as its against TOS of insta but most likely you'll be fine and get away with just a PV in most cases.

Quote:- Do you think I will receive shoutout sales everyday or is buying shoutouts "out of style" and I won't see much shoutout sales.

It is not out of fashion or anything.As long as you build a good account you'll be getting sales BUT you need to get in front of eyeballs of the people in your niche.You won't be making sales Daily or anything without having traffic to your accounts.
IMO you need to increase your target from 10k to little bit higher.Build it up :)

Its easy to start a longterm business model but without seeing those $$s we become impatient (from my experience Tongue) , Since most of the work will be done by massplanner,you should find one more business model that will bring in some income so that you can cover up your massplanner,vps costs etc. as depending on one sole income won't be such a great idea :p
Have a Great Journey and Keep Us posted :)
2016-12-05, 09:15 AM,
Good Luck for Your Journey. Different niche have different price.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-12-05, 01:18 PM,
Quote:Pricing:

Since i'm working on my Instagram Empire with over 400K followers i can tell you that this is way to high! Price depends on engagement, since you said you will first buy 5k fake followers which means that on 10k acc with 5k fakes you will have around 200 likes on a picture, which isn't worth 150$...

And for 150$ you can buy acc with nice engagement and 35-40k followers in any niche... Your price should be like this..

- Accounts with 5,000-10,000 followers = 40$
- Accounts with 10,000-20,000 followers = 60$
- Accounts with 20,000-35,000 followers = 100$ - 150$

But again, it's all about engagement and niche...

[Image: bDR0Jhv.gif]
2016-12-05, 10:53 PM,
(2016-12-05, 01:18 PM)SpawneR Wrote:
Quote:Pricing:

Since i'm working on my Instagram Empire with over 400K followers i can tell you that this is way to high! Price depends on engagement, since you said you will first buy 5k fake followers which means that on 10k acc with 5k fakes you will have around 200 likes on a picture, which isn't worth 150$...

And for 150$ you can buy acc with nice engagement and 35-40k followers in any niche... Your price should be like this..

- Accounts with 5,000-10,000 followers = 40$
- Accounts with 10,000-20,000 followers = 60$
- Accounts with 20,000-35,000 followers = 100$ - 150$

But again, it's all about engagement and niche...

Cool, thanks for sharing those numbers with me. I hope all my accounts can reach the 20k mark after 4-5 months of creation!
2016-12-06, 03:12 AM,
It does depends on how much work you put in them.. Make sure to engage with your followers, it will bring mass of new followers! I have Engagement Growth program for Instagram if you want to know more about it, feel free to PM me :)

[Image: bDR0Jhv.gif]
2016-12-06, 11:37 PM,
I'm kind of in the same boat but I work clean with my one gaming Instagram. Currently at 4.5k followers with 300 likes per photo! Keep us updated!
2016-12-07, 03:48 AM,
Hey, It appears to be rock-solid Journey and I wish you best of luck.

Which Instagram Proxies Service do you use mate?

What service do you use to Phone Verify the Instagram Accounts?

Thanks.

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2016-12-23, 06:40 AM,
UPDATE: I am not continuing this journey because I have something better going on!