CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

JOURNEY Long Term Project - Goal $200k+ monthly earning passively
2020-04-14, 07:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-04-14, 02:17 PM by vegetajgd.)
The title might seem too far away but yes this is what i want to achieve and had this in my mind for some time so just putting it out here as well.

Few points before i start:
  • I will be posting once every 2 or 3 days and in as much details as possible (of course please do not ask about my website and what it is about aka niche)
  • This is a long term project and the earnings which i have set my goal for, will not only come from CPA but along the way maybe Adsense, email marketing, etc but everything from this project.
  • This is a personal opinion as anybody can achieve anything, but i have decent background in earning online and have been in this area for some time now, so would not recommend anybody who are not experienced to aim for a figure like this as keeping oneself motivated would be quite a daunting task considering the end goal.

Back Story:

I had always wanted to start a completely Whitehat source of income online, but i used to always end doing greyhat especially when it came to CPA (like landing pages promising something but ofcourse not giving what it intended to give like game money, etc). I always got stuck as to what could be a WhiteHat business. I know there are many like build a membership website with surveys, promote the actual offer directly, etc but what i wanted was four things :
  • It should be something that people would want and hence they would be willing to complete my CPA offer or even come to my website.
  • It should be something I can provide, like which i am good at, so there can be scaling as much as i want, so not depended on somebody or something else.
  • It should be completely WhiteHat.
  • And lastly it should be unique

Having thought of the principals i wanted to build my website on, i was just not able to come up with what it could be. And i think this is the thing that took much of my time as to decide what could satisfy the four points i had kept for myself before i begin this journey of mine. As the first 3 points were still okay but when you add the fourth point that is when it gets you thinking :). (i know it can be avoided as i do not need to reinvent the wheel but this i what i wanted to do).

But alas *drum rolls* I did find I what wanted to do and which satisfied all four conditions. The fourth not 100% but enough for me to be happy about it and start my journey.. FINALLY :)

In the Present

Now lets get down to business.
To be honest i am not planning ahead much but have ideas as to how i can go ahead (which i noted down). So for this project I am making a to do list of say 5-10 things which i need to do which are in line with the broader idea of how i want this to grow and start doing those things.

And under no circumstance move on to the second thing on the list from the first if i haven't finished the first one. The reason being we then loose focus and do a lot of things in the name of work and loose sight as to how much actual impact it has or does it really helps in the context of where you are now.

Hence this strategy note down the immediate few things to be done so i move ahead.. Have broader perspective of how i want this to grow... And if anything comes up new ideas, etc which are not related to the list of things i need to do, just pen down the ideas and go back to work(list) and once all that is done, then come back to this and see how it can add value and plan the next steps accordingly.

This way i feel you actually see progress and you feel motivated to go ON and ON and ON :)

NOTE:- This website although is a Niche website but has numerous categories so hence i can grow and target as many keywords i want to, to those individual categories. (just wanted to clear this as well)

What I already have:

Domain
Hosting - Currently using Ipage had bought the three year package couple of years back (the cheapest in the market). But it is about to expire in June so will have to look for another one. Did some research and Hostinger 4 year package seems really good And also as the cpanel of ipage is Vdeck and the renew rate is gonna jump a huge amount so not much interested in renewing the same hosting. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment.

My to do List for Now:
  • Create the hierarchy of the website before i plunge in to the designing ,etc.
  • Decide on how many pages it would have which i can incorporate in my ever growing categories. :)
  • Research the MAIN keywords for the websites.
  • Think of First Draft of how the pages will look or should look.
  • Decide and research on a social Media Name (which is not taken) and i want it to be uniform across platforms.
  • Decide to whether go with XTHEME (which i had bought quite some time back) or with a different theme. As i already decided i would go with Wordpress.

FYI: I will be only answering when i will be coming to write back the next update.

So yes thats it for now. Wish me luck and i will always end up with a quote which can maybe help someone or bring a smile to their face as it has on mine.

Quote:Always remember this: Nature will never confront you with a problem you cannot solve. You already have the answer that is why the question appears in front of you.
2020-04-14, 10:53 AM,
Finally a worth following case study, I was looking forward to follow someone's case study who knows what he is doing, I was also wondering you can share the details of your study in depth with us so that we can get few ideas of our own and start our own journey.

I would really appreciate if you answer few questions which I have on the top of my head.

1. Are you going to use different subdomains for different niches or one domain for each niche?
2. How much is the investment for starting a journey like this?
3. What is your keyword research strategy?
4. I see that you are going whitelist, can you share few ideas with us?
5. Will you share the domain with us so that we can closely follow the journey?

I would appreciate if you answer some of the queston, lastly I give you all the luck in the world to complete this journey and reach 200k+/month.
2020-04-14, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-04-14, 02:18 PM by vegetajgd.)
(2020-04-14, 10:53 AM)SecludedOne Wrote: Finally a worth following case study, I was looking forward to follow someone's case study who knows what he is doing, I was also wondering you can share the details of your study in depth with us so that we can get few ideas of our own and start our own journey.

I would really appreciate if you answer few questions which I have on the top of my head.

1. Are you going to use different subdomains for different niches or one domain for each niche?

I would appreciate if you answer some of the queston, lastly I give you all the luck in the world to complete this journey and reach 200k+/month.

Thanks for vote of confidence. I will answer your questions this one time and after this will be only answering when i will be coming to write back the next update.

I will be using One domain and different sub folders like for example google.com/category/niche_main/sub_niche . The reasons are quite a few to be honest.
  • First as i would have alot of niches/subcategories, so creating many subdomains (not all hosting allow/provide for free) so that is one hassle to avoid.
  • Second as related to SEO, i want my Main website to get all the authority so i would prefer subfolders over sub domain.
  • Also depending on the number of subdomains a website has, google can consider each sub-domain a website of its own and hence the rankings which it will get wont add much to the main website. So if you have lots of sub-domains(which would be my case if i choose subdomains) google is more likely to consider it as a different website (with few things connecting to the main website) and it won't add 100% of authority to the original.
    So from niche to niche it will depend, but for me specifically i am choosing sub folders.

Well to be completely honest you can start with just the amount you would need to buy a domain and hosting(and hosting can be monthly so as to minimise the cost even further). But as i said its more about the Goal which i have put which can take a toll on people not the journey. You just have to keep at it. Just with more experience few things will be easier and if you have money to spend it might become more comfortable.

Currently as said in the to do list, just focusing on getting main keywords for my website,  ofcourse a combination of high volume/low competition/high competition/short and long tail keywords(will go in to more detail when i choose one so i will tell what was the thinking behind choosing a particular type of keyword). But this i have to decide first as only then as i add along more categories then i will search for more keywords for that particular catgeory,etc

I have mentioned couple of ideas in the OP as well. Like opening a membership website for people to fill up surveys or doing tasks and providing them with points, etc or directly promoting the offer but whole point of WhiteHat is providing what the users are doing those surveys for , it can be a pdf or something of value to the person. But yes thats what you have to think more or just start off with what is there on the internet and try to make it your own.

As i mentioned at the start of my OP, i will not be providing the website. To be safe from my end. :)

Regards
2020-04-24, 03:54 AM,
Noob question here, but how do you go the subfolder route vs the subdomain? Is that how a proper PBN is built then?

Been out of the game a while and your journey has sparked my interest.

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2020-04-24, 04:56 PM,
I've always done short term hosting/domain plans. Being in case the domain gets banned or blacklisted, but that is just me.

Good luck with the journey and keep it up! My advice is to jump straight into producing the niche and adjust website/design accordingly.

Repetition & Improvement
2020-04-24, 04:59 PM,
Can we get new update? How things are going? Thanks

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2020-04-24, 10:05 PM,
I am also following the thread and looking forward to read updates.
2020-04-25, 08:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-04-25, 09:09 AM by vegetajgd.)
UPDATE!!!:

Hello people,

Sorry for the late update, Well this past week has been hard on me/my family. My grandmother Died(mothers side) and as it is lockdown we were not able to go there and had to connect with other people and everything. So yaa such is life. But yes so i got back on my laptop yesterday and started to do a few things, but havnet accomplished much.

From my to do list:

Create the hierarchy of the website before i plunge in to the designing ,etc.  :- This is done,

Decide on how many pages it would have which i can incorporate in my ever growing categories. :). :-  This is almost done, just a few little things and i would be done with this.

Research the MAIN keywords for the websites.: - Unfortunately this i have not even started but will be my first priority.

Think of First Draft of how the pages will look or should look. :- this is 50% done

Decide and research on a social Media Name (which is not taken) and i want it to be uniform across platforms. :- This took some time but i am finally got what i want :)

Decide to whether go with XTHEME (which i had bought quite some time back) or with a different theme. As i already decided i would go with Wordpress. :Going with Xtheme as after getting to know it better have become used to using it and has varioud functionalities which becomes much easier to add functionalities.

So apart from finishing up what is left  Below is my few additions.
  • Create template for Niche's Page which would be followed across other niches as well
  • Research and create template for keywords of Niche and Sub Niche.
  • Get atleast 1 niche up and running with all the elements related to it.

thats it for now. I want to first finish these things and then think of more. Ending this with a Quote :)

Quote:Forgive yourself and forgive others; Don’t chew on other’s mistakes or your own mistakes

(2020-04-24, 03:54 AM)L0gic Wrote: Noob question here, but how do you go the subfolder route vs the subdomain? Is that how a proper PBN is built then?

Been out of the game a while and your journey has sparked my interest.

Well subfolder is like google.com/category/niche/subniche.  To achieve you have to go from left to right create a page category and then when you create the page niche choose category as its parent page. And when you create page subniche then put parent page as niche and so on.

And subdomains youw ould have to go via your hosting. So for example niche.google.com is a subdomain and how many you can create will depend on your hosting.  

PBN's are not created with any of these two methods. Even if you try to create with subdomains it really wont last long in the sense the main website is the same. Wont last/work.

(2020-04-24, 04:56 PM)Required Wrote: I've always done short term hosting/domain plans. Being in case the domain gets banned or blacklisted, but that is just me.

Good luck with the journey and keep it up! My advice is to jump straight into producing the niche and adjust website/design accordingly.

Well personally what i was thinking is as i am doing completely whitehat then i should not get blacklisted, but myself had thoughts in the back of the mind and now that you have said this i remembered the saying which i have learned/seen especially in ONLINE work. Never put all your eggs in one Basket. So maybe i will aim for a number(earning) with this website and then start another website but keep the overall Goal to be the same. Just from different avenues.

Lets see, my current target is get this going.