Journey Instagram + OGAds, let's do this!
2017-10-31, 05:35 AM,
This is my brand new journey thread. I recently lost a lot of money due to being scammed (it's a stupid story I won't go into it lol) and this motivated me to get back into IM and give CPA another shot. I'd been messing around looking for easy cash and no work, but came to the conclusion I have to put in effort and work hard to actually start seeing results, so rather than procrastinating any further, I went ahead and invested in the following yesterday:

30 Proxies for 1 year and 30 6 month aged IG accs
1 budget greencloudvps.com server 
$5 credit on smspva.com, so I'm ready if I need to PVA any of the accounts.

Luckily, I already had a lifetime license of FollowLiker from a while ago, so didn't need to buy that :)

I've also started a 30 day trial with http://www.advertsafe.net/, this looks to me like one of the best URL cloakers for my purposes!

I have 1 final landing page up and running (requested from and hosted by OGAds), and have the URL cloaker script hosted on a free hosting website and domain. My link structure will be as follows:
Bio->bit.ly->URL CLOAKER->Final Landing Page

I am starting out with just 5 accounts, leaving the rest for now so I don't rush into it and waste any. 

Anyway i am not updating any of the 5 accounts yet, just leaving them how I bought them (no links, custom bio or username changing YET), I am going to let them run for a little while (a week or two) with increasing activities each day slowly, to build them up. Once they have some followers and regular activity, I will update them and start adding links to the bios. I will be following this warm up routine: 
[Image: M9srgnl.png]

This journey is being sponsored by valarinstagram, check out his IG Account sales thread here!

I won't be updating the journey every day, but will try to at least 1 or 2 times per week, or when something significant happens!

Feel free to ask any questions you have, although I am definitely not an expert, the main reason I am making this thread is for me to learn and have a diary of progress, hopefully others may find it useful and be inspired to take action! 

Thanks for reading :)
Latest Thanks - View all

frankrx15(2017-11-10 06:26 PM) Divergent(2017-10-31 04:00 PM) 

The matrix is real.
2017-10-31, 05:40 AM,
So after 1 day I found 3 of the accounts got banned and other asking for PVA. Some of the accounts in the list of 30 I bought also were just not working, think I'm gonna change my account supplier! (I am not talking about valarinstagram here, He is my new provider and I can't wait to start using his accounts :)

so I've re added 3 more accounts so Im back to 5 again, gonna just let them run and slowly build.

The matrix is real.
2017-10-31, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-10-31, 05:53 AM by WarAffiliate. Edit Reason: wrong message )
That's awesome. Good Luck with your journey
2017-10-31, 11:11 AM,
(2017-10-31, 05:40 AM)Murker Wrote: So after 1 day I found 3 of the accounts got banned and other asking for PVA. Some of the accounts in the list of 30 I bought also were just not working, think I'm gonna change my account supplier! (I am not talking about valarinstagram here, He is my new provider and I can't wait to start using his accounts :)

so I've re added 3 more accounts so Im back to 5 again, gonna just let them run and slowly build.

So, all the 5 accounts that you got from valarinstagram are still working, right? I will be starting my journey thread soon. I am kinda new to the IG game as well. Any tips for a beginner like me?
2017-10-31, 03:30 PM,
(2017-10-31, 11:11 AM)xxsaumitraxx Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 05:40 AM)Murker Wrote: So after 1 day I found 3 of the accounts got banned and other asking for PVA. Some of the accounts in the list of 30 I bought also were just not working, think I'm gonna change my account supplier! (I am not talking about valarinstagram here, He is my new provider and I can't wait to start using his accounts :)

So, all the 5 accounts that you got from valarinstagram are still working, right? I will be starting my journey thread soon. I am kinda new to the IG game as well. Any tips for a beginner like me?

Yes bro, they are working great :) Checked the age on them and they're all like at least 4-5 years old, really HQ stuff, big vouch for valarinstagram 

So I added another 3 accounts, and as these ones are really aged well I have updated their profiles straight away. So hopefully will see some first earnings soon! 

I have been doing more research on finding good targets for my bot to scrape and follow, I believe this is the key to $$$!

The matrix is real.
2017-11-01, 05:57 PM,
do u use gramdominator ? i don't know how setting follower and status : insufficient sourse
2017-11-01, 06:26 PM,
Good luck with your journey mate
Latest Thanks - View all

Murker(2017-11-01 11:52 PM) 
2017-11-01, 11:52 PM,
(2017-11-01, 05:57 PM)damchivi Wrote: do u use gramdominator ? i don't know how setting follower and status : insufficient sourse

Hi, no I use FollowLiker.

The matrix is real.
2017-11-02, 12:17 AM,
Not much new to update today, I've increased all the accounts daily followings and likes, which I'll do every day until its at like 500 per day maybe? anyone know the limits you should go to in terms of daily activities?

The matrix is real.
2017-11-03, 12:04 AM,
Good luck for the journey brother ! I hope you're doing great now.
Latest Thanks - View all

Murker(2017-11-04 06:36 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 12 310 Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 47 2,476 Yesterday, 03:21 AM
Last Post: jomu
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 29 1,355 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: santanu18
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,262 2017-12-13, 08:19 PM
Last Post: timberlin
  JOURNEY Blackhat - Android Game Guide App + Admob + OGAds Locker suthars4n 26 2,588 2017-11-28, 12:39 AM
Last Post: jack007

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top