[Journey] IansYTMarket To The Test
2014-06-27, 07:24 AM,
INTRO:

Okay guys, as some of you might have already seen, I am a YouTube SEO service seller here on cpaelites. Instead of all the other sellers that purely try to advertise their services and (cough) "buy fake vouches" (cough). I would like to show you personally how amazing my service is. How can I do this? I am going to create a journey thread on a very saturated saturated niche.

My niche will stay hidden but I will take prnt scrns of my competition and other major facts of seo. I will also do 4 niches (4 different videos) but only one keyword. For example,
Keyword: Kung Fu Training
Niches: Kung Fu, Kung Fu Practice, Etc.

Right now I am going to create my 4 videos and also optimize on the on-page content of the video. When each video is uploaded I will give them nicknames and also share which package I gave to the video. I will not do anything extra then the package. To prove that nothing else is needed.

Wish Me Luck, and Watch for updates!

ADMIN: If this is not allowed, please do not ban me, please just delete the thread. But in the long run I will not only be advertising my market but also sharing a lot of information on other things needed than just my services.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-03 12:02 PM) 
2014-06-27, 07:38 AM,
Good luck with your journey. It's a good idea to prove that what you have to offer is useful or not. will be following this journey
Latest Thanks - View all

Sparticus(2014-06-27 08:03 AM) 

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-06-27, 07:47 AM,
Good luck on your journey Ians.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sparticus(2014-06-27 08:03 AM) 
2014-06-27, 08:03 AM,
(2014-06-27, 07:38 AM)Pachu Wrote: Good luck with your journey. It's a good idea to prove that what you have to offer is useful or not. will be following this journey

Thank You
2014-06-27, 08:19 AM,
Good luck with your journey. You use WH or BH niches?
2014-06-27, 08:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 08:54 AM by Sparticus.)
(2014-06-27, 08:19 AM)hekita Wrote: Good luck with your journey. You use WH or BH niches?

For This Journey I will be using all WH niches, this is because I want to earn "some" money from these videos, and I know that this will prove that my service does not ban/delete videos.

UPDATE 1:

[Image: BJR1oez.jpg]

This Video is called Robin. Why? Robin is the leader of the Teen Titans, A young but very powerful group of superheros. This is very similar to my keywords. They are small but when ranked and put together can do major damage. This one in particular I am naming Robin Hood because this niche is the leader, it is the biggest and most related to the main keyword.

Here is the competition:
[Image: Nj84UmY.png]

Looking At The Competition I am going to use the Silver Package. I am 75% sure this will rank, but if it does not, I will be able to see where it is from there, and choose what needs to be done then.

The Next Update Will Be Of The Newest Rank

2014-06-27, 09:19 AM,
Good. You're on right way
2014-06-27, 09:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 09:52 AM by Sparticus.)
Update 3 (Small)

I have finished the backlinks and embedding's of the silver purchase for Robin. Now I will be drip feeding the views, likes, and subs. My rankings should be dramatically boosting soon. When they do I will show you guys!

For Now, I will take a break until then.
2014-06-28, 01:26 PM,
So your journey is to rank a WH niche video in youtube? Why dont you use BH niche as most of them here use it and those niches are harder to rank? can you show the total no of youtube results(# of competetive videos) for the niche you have selected?
Best of luck with your journey

Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
2014-06-28, 10:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28, 10:17 PM by Sparticus.)
(2014-06-28, 01:26 PM)davd01 Wrote: So your journey is to rank a WH niche video in youtube? Why dont you use BH niche as most of them here use it and those niches are harder to rank? can you show the total no of youtube results(# of competetive videos) for the niche you have selected?
Best of luck with your journey

That is a very good argument/idea. I will do a BH niche for my next video then :)

As for the competition # of results for this niche:
About 346,000 results
(copied from YouTube)

[Image: BJR1oez.jpg]

Robin Update

First off I would like to apologize for my absence yesterday. I was traveling to Virginia with my sister so I did not have access to internet for most the day, and when I did I spent the time with my family ;)

But now I am back for the next couple minutes and would like to show you guys the progress of the video!

The video has hit Page number 1 rank number 5 as shown below:

[Image: thhbz7W.png]

As for what I do next, I am going to let it sit there and see if it raises even more through time.

I want to do a BH niche next since most people on the forum do BH niches. In order for me to do this I will need a youtube account, so none of my work emails get banned. If someone sends me one I will be more than happy to do a bh niche for you :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 403 2 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 723 5 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  My Journey With CPABUILD to 100 PER DAY daboov 85 9,863 5 hours ago
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 212 10,963 5 hours ago
Last Post: Reveseu
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 8 249 6 hours ago
Last Post: metros

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top