Journey Hey... Quora is fun, lets try it!
2018-01-30, 04:25 AM,
Hello! I've made a journey before and it failed miserably, now I'm headed for new ideas and want to try something new... Quora and SEO (SEO not on this journey tho)

The whole idea is to provide REAL content with actual GOOD  quality, so... let's see how it goes.

What do I have planned?

- Create one good quality account with dedicated proxy, this will be my main account and I'll make the posts here.
- Create more 10-15 accounts and those will use also dedicate proxies, good quality but I don't care if they're banned as they're only for voting.

Black Hat or White Hat?

White Hat... I want to have something that my customers will buy again.

Psst.. Sorry for my english, I'm from Portugal :D

I will update this thread with more information soon as I need to do some research first 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Share This Thread :

2018-01-30, 04:28 AM,
Very do-able. Keep us updated.
2018-01-30, 05:30 AM,
Quora is very powerful if used correctly, I have tested once it for BH stuffs like a year ago and the results were almost instant... but so was my ban :P

Good luck though OP. Im sure if you go WH you shouldn't have any issues.
2018-01-30, 05:40 AM,
Quora is surely a great source if used correctly and there's not been a lot journeys on Quora so, this is going to be an interesting one.

I'll keep an eye on this so, do keep us updated on what happens.

Good Luck!

Off-Topic: That Gif is Hilarious xD
2018-01-30, 06:40 AM,
Quora is not an easy traffic and the competition is rude . But if you have some writing skill you can earn some money with affiliate program

I earn some $ in the paste with people who ask how to reduce their latency in their game :) i was here to explain what's latency and promote my affiliate link :)

Good luck
2018-01-30, 03:45 PM,
(2018-01-30, 05:30 AM)ryuverse Wrote: Quora is very powerful if used correctly, I have tested once it for BH stuffs like a year ago and the results were almost instant... but so was my ban :P

Good luck though OP. Im sure if you go WH you shouldn't have any issues.

BH should make more money, but that's everything I've done till now, you can't live forever doing BH (maybe you can).
My main goal here is obviously to make money but also to learn something new and adquire new experiences, like someone who I don't remember now said "knowledge is power".

Also update to the thread ->
I haven't created any new account or bought proxies, just made a lot of research and I have already in mind 2 niches that look... nice.
I don't have any money now so I need to wait for my OGAds money.

If you're reading this from your side and you're a newbie, trust me, If an idiot like me can make money, you also can
2018-01-30, 04:32 PM,
Wish you all the best buddy & keep us updated.
2018-02-01, 06:38 PM,
So, I started doing some research and writing answers, don't know yet how to do it properly, one of my answers got me 15 or 16 clicks (no sales.. yet).

I think it has a lot of potential, kinda lost..

I'm gonna wait for my OGAds money and invest in accounts and proxies
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-01 07:06 PM) 
2018-02-01, 07:11 PM,
(2018-02-01, 06:38 PM)CriticSay Wrote: So, I started doing some research and writing answers,  don't know yet how to do it properly, one of my answers got me 15 or 16 clicks (no sales.. yet).

Here's my advice... use ClickBank products/courses you will make money with that over CPA offers (trust me), select Rebills (ongoing money payments). Find a bot (I think there is on on CPA Elites that adds upvotes etc.) - If you search around you will find tons of questions related to treatments, advice for X type questions. Just start with the basic: https://www.quora.com/search?q=how+to&type=question and then drill it down. Heck, you can even use their own Wikis: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-...-questions

When you search for somewhere to place your answer look for the ones with the most followers = you will get a better ROI for your time!

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

MrGamesa(2018-02-18 05:56 PM) mash40(2018-02-04 10:59 PM) 
2018-02-01, 07:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-01, 07:26 PM by CriticSay.)
(2018-02-01, 07:11 PM)HawkEye Wrote:
(2018-02-01, 06:38 PM)CriticSay Wrote: So, I started doing some research and writing answers,  don't know yet how to do it properly, one of my answers got me 15 or 16 clicks (no sales.. yet).

Here's my advice... use ClickBank products/courses you will make money with that over CPA offers (trust me), select Rebills (ongoing money payments). Find a bot (I think there is on on CPA Elites that adds upvotes etc.) - If you search around you will find tons of questions related to treatments, advice for X type questions. Just start with the basic: https://www.quora.com/search?q=how+to&type=question and then drill it down. Heck, you can even use their own Wikis: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-...-questions

When you search for somewhere to place your answer look for the ones with the most followers = you will get a better ROI for your time!

Good luck!

Thank you! Just a question, to promote a clickbank product do I need landing page?

Maybe a blog + collect emails is going to work well.