[Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month!
2018-02-11, 09:40 PM,
[Image: frXs4SR.png]

Not well at all today so taking the day off. The way i'm feeling I will probably do the same tomorrow been up all night throwing up and i'm dizzy and cant focus.

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
Share This Thread :
2018-02-12, 10:31 PM,
[Image: qRi6HiS.png]

Still man down today and finding it hard to focus or not throw up.

2018-02-14, 12:16 AM,
[Image: C0BltSr.png]

Still ill, slept for almost 30 hours now so i am feeling a bit better. Hoping to get back to it tomorrow.

2018-02-16, 12:48 AM,
[Image: 7FVLhAU.png]

No update for yesterday, I pretty much slept the full day. Much better now, I think I will be back to normal tomorrow, did a few things today though.

Spent more time going over some of my content looking into the content diversification thing I mentioned before I got sick. Although theres some correlation, there is almost as many articles without any correlation. I don’t think I will spend any more time looking into it for now.
Listened to Audible.
SERPLab have changed their billing system and canceled my sub giving my account an extra month free. I’m not sure if I will resub in all honesty as my new site doesn’t really work like my old ones and theres no need for a keyword tracker on it.
Went to the Gym.
Completed weekly servicing tasks on the SER Rig.
Updated themes and CMS’ for the networks.
Posted out to niche related forums to keep accounts warm.
The domain that was my second main one dropped by accident as well as my legacy adsense site. I have renewed them for another year just to see if anything happens with it but i’m not hoping for much tbh.
Published more content for my zero backlink site. For my next batch of content I might try a mini silo theory I have been toying with.

2018-02-17, 12:45 AM,
[Image: UTkQ2KO.png]

The domains that I let drop while ill have propagated and are online again. I doubt they will bring much in but even $50 a month right now will help.
Listened to audible. Finished listening to Bounce. Excellent book, highly recommend it! Added it to my recommended reading post.
Noticed that my SER project had the money page and it’s T1 bridge network links all drop at once on the 4th feb. The T1 domains all left the SERPs at the same time before rejoining a few days later. Not planning to do anything else with SER as this is suggesting that Google have worked out a better way to track link juice manipulation.
OmiseGo have announced a partnership with Golum and a few other blockchain tech companies to work on fixing some of the problems for Ethereum. Just fills me with more confidence that OMG is a good token to hold. They have had a 40% token gain over the past few days too helping my crypto portfolio recover from this months blood bath.
The zero backlink domain has had another money page jump onto page one out of the small number that I track with keywords.
Went to the gym.
Completed keyword research for a SILO test for my zero back linking domain. I have put it on hold for now though as i’m not sure if thats the direction I want to go in.
Spend some time talking to one of my writers on upwork about him coming on board to help me with content for the zero back linking domain. He has a few projects on until early March so I will see how I feel about brining him on board then.

2018-02-18, 12:26 AM,
Just going to start doing monthly updates with the deep dive into earnings, analytics and such as I don't plan on doing much each day other than pushing out more content from now on.

2018-02-20, 10:19 PM,
Thank you very much for keeping it updated. I am bookmarking your journey. It seems you are doing really well and working very hard on the journey.
2018-02-21, 11:28 PM,
As I've said any real profit after almost a year ?