Journey Don Cheto Journey - I want to be a Legendary Earner Again!
2018-03-26, 04:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-26, 04:39 AM by DonCheto.)
Hello everyone! It's me, Don Cheto! Some old users maybe can remember who I am, I was one of the first members of this forum and ex-old member Quality Group (Doesn't exist more) on CPA Elites. Since I remember, I was one of the first Mexican legendary earners and I'm proud of that, I was working a virgin field on the latin america market with PPD campaigns (Blackhat). I earned approx 70k usd when I left this business on 2016, but I was earning on Automatic pilot until this year (Only 5k usd).

I left this business because on 2014 I was admitted on the Medical School on my country, in 2016 I moved to another place when I earn a scholarship on an importan medicine school on my country (Mexico) and I keep studying! My life's running so amazing! I improve my english at El Paso, Texas when I was taking a small but crash english course! I'm B2 level right now. The next year it's my graduation and I going to become a doctor, I'm very happy for that. 

But I told you already about my life, I know you want to know why I back to the business! Easy, I want to married! I meet a Filipina woman on 2017 and I was traveling to the Philippines (not with PPD money) 2 times until 2017 and 2018. I want to ask her hand with her parents this December and married her on 2020, but I need money! I spent at least 80% money I earned in my active times (2012 - 2016).

So, I going to start this Journey and maybe I can be an inspiration to someone to keep working for his dreams! Let me explain you how works this journey!

? I going to update this journey 1 or 2 times a week.
I going to work with Instagram in a new method I readed here, I know a woman who works with it since 2016 and keep works!
I'm a patient man, so I going to work slow but secure, I going to buy a few Instagram accounts and I going to begin working them slowly!
I going to try 2 networks new to me, OGADS and CPABuild!
In parallel I going to work also with Youtube, I not going to buy YouTube Accounts but I going to work them uploading random videos and maybe in 3 months I going to begin uploading my niche
This Journey is not something to be fast, maybe I going to see results on 6 months! If something I learned of this business, and this is an advice for everyone:

Work slow! do the things right! It's easy cheat YouTube and Google! The best way to earn money online it's being patient, please follow this advice! Work every account like if was your real and principal account!

Bonus advice: If you want good things to your journey, INVEST! Worth it! if you don't have money, ask for a loan! You don't need hundred bucks to begin! You need maybe between 150 - 250 USD! Have a budget!

The success it's outside! go for it and BE PATIENT!

I'm not looking for referrals, I don't have time for teach! But if you want to talk with me or asked an advice, you can send me a message and when I have time, I can answer you!

A small proof in one of my favorite networks:
[Image: jagASsQ.png]

So, See you the next week with new updates!
Latest Thanks - View all

L0gic(2018-04-12 07:30 AM) Jugurtha(2018-04-04 06:54 AM)  HawkEye(2018-03-26 01:14 PM) maxyman(2018-03-26 09:23 AM) 

[Image: PIYvVbH.png]
Share This Thread :

2018-03-26, 04:53 AM,
Hey, I remember you from before.. I don't want to remind you (I guess those aren't good memories), but I remember that you have some issues with you "previous" girlfriend that we were able to read on here few years back if my memory is right? :)

Nice plan, patience is the key.. Don't lose your focus and you'll make it as before, even better. So, GL buddy and update us as much as you can. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

Conley18(2018-04-17 02:27 AM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-03-26, 05:00 AM,
(2018-03-26, 04:53 AM)DrKent Wrote: Hey, I remember you from before.. I don't want to remind you (I guess those aren't good memories), but I remember that you have some issues with you "previous" girlfriend that we were able to read on here few years back if my memory is right? :)

Nice plan, patience is the key.. Don't lose your focus and you'll make it as before, even better. So, GL buddy and update us as much as you can. Cool

Hahah You're right! The indonesian woman! As you can see I'm lucky with asian women! I have another with me!
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2018-03-26 05:19 AM) 

2018-03-26, 07:00 AM,
I remember you man,(maybe you remember me too :D) you earned it all thru Youtube SnF :) Youtube was so easy that time, you just upload a video even if it's not that good in quality(even ripped) you can still earn with that video.

I also remember that you impregnated your ex-girlfriends, yeah girlfriends lol

Where exactly is your girlfriend lived in the Philippines?

Btw, good luck with your new journey.
2018-03-26, 07:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-26, 07:09 AM by DonCheto.)
(2018-03-26, 07:00 AM)Kenn Chi Wrote: I remember you man,(maybe you remember me too :D) you earned it all thru Youtube SnF :) Youtube was so easy that time, you just upload a video even if it's not that good in quality(even ripped) you can still earn with that video.

I also remember that you impregnated your ex-girlfriends, yeah girlfriends lol

Where exactly is your girlfriend lived in the Philippines?

Btw, good luck with your new journey.

She's from Masbate, a small place called Uson bro... Yeah but they're married, not my business hahaha!! I have 2 children with 2 different woman.

And Yes, I remember you! I earned tons money with your Facebook likes generator!!

2018-03-26, 09:18 AM,
Buena esa compadre. Please check your PM.
2018-03-26, 10:34 AM,
Welcome back to CPA Business, brudah!
2018-03-26, 12:06 PM,
Hello mate, Welcome to CPA. Nice to meet you mate. I hope you do well in your journey.
2018-03-26, 01:13 PM,
I remember you buddy, and this will be interesting.

Subscribed.
2018-03-26, 06:43 PM,
Lol, doesn't look like I have known you before. Sadly I'm not much an old member. Good luck on your journey.