Journey Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan)
2018-02-18, 06:57 PM,
(2018-02-11, 09:43 PM)Divergent Wrote: Update 16

Okay, a little update)

1) During these two days I made another one-page site (single-niche) for my old niche.
I just checked - this site was just indexed by Google and Bing.

2) I also had a single-niche site that I did a long time ago. I had to remove it due to hosting restrictions. And I launched it on a new unlimited hosting now. Site was de-indexed long time ago, But Google doesn't want to index this site again. I'll just leave it as is, maybe it'll be indexed.

3) About my old multi-niche site: things are bad. I do not understand why the site has lost ranking on all keywords. Maybe it was because of down time hosting. Maybe I did something wrong. Maybe it's because I stopped updating and left the site.
In any case, I can't keep track of all the sites at the same time. So I'm focused on other sites.

4) My new multi-niche site is doing well (with expired domain). 
All articles are indexed (except for the one article I added yesterday). But the articles are not ranked yet.

I found one new good keyword, I want to check it out. 
I already posted one article for this niche yesterday on a multi-niche site.  And Today I want to create a single niche site too, for that keyword.

To be honest, I don't work as hard as I can. I create only one or two articles every day, I think it's ok. If I try to do more - then articles are low-quality.
I began to notice that in SEO - even small details matter.

My ONE Thing:

1) Create one more single-niche site for keyword that I found (I will register a new domain right now)

After a while, I'll have a lot of sites, and then I'll just focus on the best of them.
I hope after 2-3 weeks, some of them will bring the first leads from the new niches.
I wish I'd known sooner if I was doing things the right way or not. But I need to wait a bit.)
So you also got hit with this latest google hit on cpa websites .........hello darkness my old friend......
Share This Thread :
2018-02-18, 07:18 PM,
(2018-02-18, 01:20 AM)Divergent Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 07:15 PM)lurkingh Wrote: Do you have any recommendation for free ones ?

If you mean free hosting, I don't know. I wouldn't recommend using free hosting, to be honest.

Nah Im talking about talk to write

HawkEye

[Image: 28l9pxx.gif]
2018-02-19, 03:29 PM,
(2018-02-18, 01:15 PM)lust Wrote: How long the site dissapeared from SERP ?
I'm facing this too. Since 6 Feb, my site gone to #100+ from #12 for 2 weeks, sometimes back to 80+, 70+.

A few months ago, my site was on the first page of Google.  (#5 is the best result)

Then the site disappeared for a few weeks, then returned to the search results.   And it looks like this now:

[Image: H8kUBDr.png]

Can links to an affiliate network affect this? I just put a direct link to the affiliate network) May be worth to hide it.

I also thought that problems could be hosting. Or maybe just because I haven't done any backlinks and social signals for this site.
2018-02-19, 03:51 PM,
(2018-02-19, 03:29 PM)Divergent Wrote:
(2018-02-18, 01:15 PM)lust Wrote: How long the site dissapeared from SERP ?
I'm facing this too. Since 6 Feb, my site gone to #100+ from #12 for 2 weeks, sometimes back to 80+, 70+.

A few months ago, my site was on the first page of Google.  (#5 is the best result)

Then the site disappeared for a few weeks, then returned to the search results.   And it looks like this now:

[Image: H8kUBDr.png]

Can links to an affiliate network affect this? I just put a direct link to the affiliate network) May be worth to hide it.

I also thought that problems could be hosting. Or maybe just because I haven't done any backlinks and social signals for this site.

Read this: Is This The End Of Hack Niches In SEO?
Latest Thanks - View all

Divergent(2018-02-19 07:34 PM)