Journey [Beginner]Sedativ's Journey To 100$ Per Day Shopify Dropshipping
2018-09-10, 04:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-09-10, 04:26 PM by Sedativ.)
[Image: Q0WPchm.jpg]

I've started this journey because I was sick of being broke(not that broke but tho) and I always wanted to run a business.
I always hated school and being forced to waste my time learning stuff that won't help me actually earn some good $$$ in the future.
I always considered that school is teaching people to be mediocre, not to have a care-free life like everyone from here is dreaming on.
After 1 year of reading about dropshipping, reading journeys on CPAElites and other forums, watching tons of YouTube videos from different e-commerce guru's I've decided that I should start dropshipping too.

[Image: P3egiyl.jpg]

Since I'm a beginner I would love to receive tips from everyone who has the knowledge or has/had any success with Facebook or Google Ads.
Also if you have any question I would love to answer them but please take into consideration that I am a newbie.

Date Of Thread Creation - Expenses:

40$ Monthly for Shopify + Other Apps
14$ spent on .com domain
$117 spent on Googles Ads + 15$ Spent on Facebook Ads

Starting tomorrow, the thread will be daily-updated with amount of impressions, clicks, costs and hopefully sales.

Items sold at the thread creation date: 0. Money earned in total: 0$.
Share This Thread :

2018-09-10, 07:34 PM,
Just saying you are spending a lot on things where you could easily save some money.
$14 on a domain is a lot. You should check this before picking new domains https://www.domcomp.com/tld/com or also look for some promotions. Namecheap was running some a while back.

Also spending money on Adwords wont be a good decision right now instead spend that on FB Ads(That's just my thinking, could be possible that you can earn a lot from adwords)

I would also suggest you to run some accounts over Instagram free traffic and does wonders. Do it like this prepare a brand account and manage it manually do not follow anyone just like or comment. Create dummy or pseudo accounts like 10-20 automate them via tools, do activity like follow/unfollow, like comment on major scale and do shoutout for your brand account.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sedativ(2018-09-10 07:46 PM) 
2018-09-10, 07:45 PM,
(2018-09-10, 07:34 PM)Univa Wrote: Just saying you are spending a lot on things where you could easily save some money.
$14 on a domain is a lot. You should check this before picking new domains https://www.domcomp.com/tld/com or also look for some promotions. Namecheap was running some a while back.

Also spending money on Adwords wont be a good decision right now instead spend that on FB Ads(That's just my thinking, could be possible that you can earn a lot from adwords)

I would also suggest you to run some accounts over Instagram free traffic and does wonders. Do it like this prepare a brand account and manage it manually do not follow anyone just like or comment. Create dummy or pseudo accounts like 10-20 automate them via tools, do activity like follow/unfollow, like comment on major scale and do shoutout for your brand account.

Thank you for your feedback, I said I'm using a mix of FB Ads + Google Ads because seems like my FB ads campaign are delivering very low amounts of reach/clicks but on google ads everything's good except sales sadly.

Why do you think I should focus on FB Ads for now?
2018-09-11, 06:30 AM,
also try seo with few guest posts on niche sites.
you can get good amount of sales
Latest Thanks - View all

Sedativ(2018-09-11 09:05 AM) 

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-09-11, 11:29 AM,
Had my first sale of 8$ and a profit of 6$, quite happy because it's my first sale

The fact that I don't really know what to do right now is quite scaring lol, I've made my first sale but the cost of ads is 4 times profit , I mean I spent ~20$ to make 6$ from the sale
Latest Thanks - View all

Univa(2018-09-12 06:19 PM) 
2018-09-12, 08:12 AM,
Good work mate, Wish you all the best :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Sedativ(2018-09-12 01:43 PM) 
2018-09-14, 10:30 AM,
This is nice journey. Subscribed
2018-09-14, 02:21 PM,
Not any news to report, just throwing money on Google Ads and FB Ads testing multiple products, no new sales. It's started to freak me out, the main problem here is you don't know what you should test, you don't know how to test, many variables that makes drop shipping hard for me.

I'm just spending money with nothing on return right now.
2018-09-14, 02:28 PM,
(2018-09-14, 02:21 PM)Sedativ Wrote: Not any news to report, just throwing money on Google Ads and FB Ads testing multiple products, no new sales. It's started to freak me out, the main problem here is you don't know what you should test, you don't know how to test, many variables that makes drop shipping hard for me.

Don't give up! You should focus on FB ads.
2018-09-14, 02:33 PM,
(2018-09-14, 02:28 PM)isshmen Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 02:21 PM)Sedativ Wrote: Not any news to report, just throwing money on Google Ads and FB Ads testing multiple products, no new sales. It's started to freak me out, the main problem here is you don't know what you should test, you don't know how to test, many variables that makes drop shipping hard for me.

Don't give up! You should focus on FB ads.

I've saw a lot of people having success with Google Ads too , can you tell me why you recommend FB Ads instead of Google Ads ?