JiuJitsu
2014-01-08, 11:04 PM,
Came across this video today. I was thinking of learning Judo/BJJ myself in the last year of my engineering.
Its a good watch nonetheless.

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2014-01-08, 11:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-08, 11:14 PM by Ernegie.)
I'm thinking of learning some martial arts too but I'm more into Muay Thai or Kickboxing as I find them as brutal ones which could help you in real situations :D
2014-01-08, 11:23 PM,
(2014-01-08, 11:13 PM)Ernegie Wrote: I'm thinking of learning some martial arts too but I'm more into Muay Thai or Kickboxing as I find them as brutal ones which could help you in real situations :D

Muay thai is one of the better stand up martial arts and quite destructive too. Its on my to do list also but grounded techniques are better when it comes to bigger opponents.

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2014-01-08, 11:31 PM,
In other words - MMA is the King :)
I've heard many positive feedback about the benefit of JiuJitsu. Anyway, I will still stick to Muay Thai. Maybe later on, after learning main techniques I could start learning something else in addition :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top