[JV] what to do with my traffic when i am not making any money?
2014-11-20, 01:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-20, 06:48 PM by RushingWind.)
hi there.
People i started a small jobs site a month ago. I post fresh jobs related to my country and various disciplines in it and then share it on facebook.
i get quite decent traffic only from facebook alone with ZERO SEO.
About 300 visitors per day and around 1400 page views.
I http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section who can help me on my way to earn something but none has replied to me here on this forum uptil now..
Can someone help me?
Join me on skype, my skype id "thebadgroup"

This user has been banned from accessing the forum for the following reason(s) :

1. Pre-Sale advertising.
2014-11-20, 06:22 PM,
You can check the section titled Referrals. You can find a referral progra, at that section.

What i can say is to put adsense on your site, since it is a whitehat site. Or you can content lock your site as well.

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-20, 06:51 PM,
I have moved the thread to the Joint Ventures section since you seem to be looking for a partner to help with your journey. I've also edited the title since you're not asking any question in the OP as far as I can see.Perhaps posting more details will help others figure out whats wrong with your campaign.
2014-11-20, 07:16 PM,
Hello,
To monetize a website is easy, try adding Adsense also PopAds on the details pages maybe go and sell some banner places on buysellads, start a blog, something like blog.yourwebsite.com - add latest information related to your niche 'business'; 'jobs', place Adsense ADS, sell posts, you can monetize the website in many ways.

I wish you good luck,
noreason
2014-11-21, 10:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-21, 10:53 PM by selfstarter1.)
(2014-11-20, 07:16 PM)noreason Wrote: Hello,
To monetize a website is easy, try adding Adsense also PopAds on the details pages maybe go and sell some banner places on buysellads, start a blog, something like blog.yourwebsite.com - add latest information related to your niche 'business'; 'jobs', place Adsense ADS, sell posts, you can monetize the website in many ways.

I wish you good luck,
noreason

the big problem is that my adsense is not getting approved and i need a SEO guy who do SEO with me, i will post stuff on website daily. my site has zero SEO

(2014-11-20, 07:16 PM)noreason Wrote: Hello,

I wish you good luck,
noreason

i have submitted my application but it is under review since ages.
should i open other ads on my site? will it affect my adsense approval?

This user has been banned from accessing the forum for the following reason(s) :

1. Pre-Sale advertising.
2014-11-23, 08:14 AM,
I can post stuff on the website and do onpage seo but i don't have the resources to do off page SEO

1. Pre-Sale advertising.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LIMITED] JV / INVESTMENTS IN MINING LITECOIN Yosua 11 370 3 hours ago
Last Post: Fridge
  I have plenty of 2 years old fb pva accounts.. Lets jv jackjammer 8 349 2017-10-18, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jackjammer
  [JV] Looking For JV Who Is Residence Of USA & 18+ mackscody 1 166 2017-10-03, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Q757
  Bing Ads JV AdmiralBulldog 3 242 2017-10-01, 07:02 PM
Last Post: davidsongilbert
  I have postpay FB accs - let's JV Amichie 3 220 2017-09-18, 07:05 AM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top