JV from Zero to Stable Income
2016-06-08, 01:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-08, 03:10 PM by trueasiatik.)
Hi. I'm here looking for someone to Joint Venture with. I don't have any money to invest right now so I'm looking for someone who is also looking for a guy to JV with who is willing to fund the venture.

I'm not a big earner but I managed to earn before. My website got hit by google so I need to start over again.

This is all in all my earnings in cpagrip. Not really big but at least you know how far can we go.

[Image: screenshot.png]

I also have a business manager facebook ads account and I have plan to use it. I also have niches in mind which I think will work. I also plan to work on my old niches which has been hit by google.

Just add me on skype so we can talk : rpamatmat

Literally all I need is someone to JV with me who have funds to fund this venture. I can do all the work but of course if you want to help much better.

(Sorry for my English)
2016-06-08, 01:39 PM,
(2016-06-08, 01:23 PM)todnih Wrote: Hi. I'm here looking for someone to Joint Venture with. I don't have any money to invest right now so I'm looking for someone who is also looking for a guy to JV with who is willing to fund the venture.

I'm not a big earner but I managed to earn before. My website got hit by google so I need to start over again.

This is all in all my earnings in cpagrip. Not really big but at least you know how far can we go.

[img]/c2r3tqerp/screenshot.png[/img]

I also have a business manager facebook ads account and I have plan to use it. I also have niches in mind which I think will work. I also plan to work on my old niches which has been hit by google.

Just add me on skype so we can talk : repamatmat

Literally all I need is someone to JV with me who have funds to fund this venture. I can do all the work but of course if you want to help much better.

(Sorry for my English)

How much money u need to invest ?
2016-06-08, 01:40 PM,
How much investments are we talking about, And what is the probability that the project will bring a good ROI?
2016-06-08, 01:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-08, 01:49 PM by trueasiatik.)
(2016-06-08, 01:39 PM)BosnianMan Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 01:23 PM)todnih Wrote: Hi. I'm here looking for someone to Joint Venture with. I don't have any money to invest right now so I'm looking for someone who is also looking for a guy to JV with who is willing to fund the venture.

(Sorry for my English)

Things I need :

Proxies
gmail/youtube accounts
hosting
Domains

At first I will be remaking my old niches because I'm sure they will still earn some $$$.

(2016-06-08, 01:40 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: How much investments are we talking about, And what is the probability that the project will bring a good ROI?

Not really sure how much investment is needed as of now. It will give good ROI because I've done this before and I'm sure I can do it again. I'm mixing youtube, facebook and the most important thing is SEO (doing manual seo). I'm confident that I can rank low competitive keywords with what I'm doing.
2016-06-08, 01:54 PM,

(Sorry for my English)
Lets do this together bro. PM me if you want to to make so dollars together.

#Realtalk. Money

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2016-06-08, 03:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-08, 03:33 PM by BosnianMan.)
(2016-06-08, 01:46 PM)todnih Wrote:

(Sorry for my English)

Things I need :

Proxies
gmail/youtube accounts
hosting
Domains

At first I will be remaking my old niches because I'm sure they will still earn some $$$.

(2016-06-08, 01:40 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: How much investments are we talking about, And what is the probability that the project will bring a good ROI?

Not really sure how much investment is needed as of now. It will give good ROI because I've done this before and I'm sure I can do it again. I'm mixing youtube, facebook and the most important thing is SEO (doing manual seo). I'm confident that I can rank low competitive keywords with what I'm doing.

okey add me on skype we can get a deal SKYPE: ahmed454545
2016-06-09, 01:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-09, 01:35 AM by cpaseeker.)
seems that u used to make big money, why still short on money? u spent all?
2016-06-09, 02:19 PM,
(2016-06-09, 01:35 AM)cpaseeker Wrote: seems that u used to make big money, why still short on money? u spent all?

Yeah! I need to spend them all on my wedding. Then got hit by google. Too bad. Now I need to start over again.
2016-06-14, 07:32 PM,

(Sorry for my English)

Hey what happened to you? You are not responding in skype.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LIMITED] JV / INVESTMENTS IN MINING LITECOIN Yosua 3 133 10 hours ago
Last Post: Yosua
  I have plenty of 2 years old fb pva accounts.. Lets jv jackjammer 8 305 Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jackjammer
  [JV] Looking For JV Who Is Residence Of USA & 18+ mackscody 1 163 2017-10-03, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Q757
  Bing Ads JV AdmiralBulldog 3 229 2017-10-01, 07:02 PM
Last Post: davidsongilbert
  I have postpay FB accs - let's JV Amichie 3 216 2017-09-18, 07:05 AM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top