JV - Webdesigner http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Posting-Mentor-Coach-Requests-And-Use-The-Referral-Section
2015-01-19, 02:36 PM,
Hi there, i'm Vinz from France, 34 years old, i'm webdesigner since 2006, have work for great industry in mailing and games online (games to win gift like travels, cars....) and now i'm in adult industry since 2011.

I want to launch myself alone, to be my own boss ! I'm working hard, could make Photoshop to online pages, i could learn easily script and more (have learned alone PHP - Mysql and now a little Javascript). For the moment i always get a job, but i want to quit it this year.

What i could do :

- Photoshop
- Illustrator
- Flash
- HTLM / CSS / Responsive
- PHP / Mysql
- Javascript (little for the moment but i'm learn it now)
- VB (I'm starting to learn to)

What i search :

Mentor! Someone who help me to launch myself and win money, lots of money.
I could use skype easily at work and home.

What could i do to thank you for your help ?

I could help you with designing Landing Page or VBApp. I have some knowledge in it.

For the moment i have no money to use for boosting my website or something like that, so i'm starting from scratch.
I'have many websites at this time, but no one could make me win enought money at this time.
2015-02-05, 11:52 PM,
I can code a website with you! You can for example do template with PS and then I code it :)
2015-02-06, 05:31 AM,
I can teach you SEO the right way, and everything i learned in 2 years experience.
Send me you Skype ID if you are interested.
2015-02-06, 08:39 AM,
Can you send me some samples of your work ?
2015-02-06, 10:05 AM,
I can teach you CPA+SEO best way to earn.
2015-02-06, 03:37 PM,
(2015-02-05, 11:52 PM)Heka Wrote: I can code a website with you! You can for example do template with PS and then I code it :)

(2015-02-06, 05:31 AM)NyanCat Wrote: I can teach you SEO the right way, and everything i learned in 2 years experience.

(2015-02-06, 08:39 AM)Zatorey Wrote: Can you send me some samples of your work ?

(2015-02-06, 10:05 AM)Penumbra Wrote: I can teach you CPA+SEO best way to earn.

Could you send me PM with your idea to work together ?
2015-02-06, 06:49 PM,
(2015-02-06, 03:37 PM)Vinz77 Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 11:52 PM)Heka Wrote: I can code a website with you! You can for example do template with PS and then I code it :)

(2015-02-06, 05:31 AM)NyanCat Wrote: I can teach you SEO the right way, and everything i learned in 2 years experience.

(2015-02-06, 08:39 AM)Zatorey Wrote: Can you send me some samples of your work ?

(2015-02-06, 10:05 AM)Penumbra Wrote: I can teach you CPA+SEO best way to earn.

Could you send me PM with your idea to work together ?

I already told you i teach you SEO and with it you will be able to get traffic which is equal to money.
You sometimes help me with landing pages and that's it.

I can't send PM yet, you must PM me.
2015-02-06, 07:29 PM,
Best way head in the referral section or learn yourself if you are for SEO. For SEO learning yourself and understanding the game is the best because SEO changes when Google Panda and other tools starts dancing in the top your site sticking to it will also start dancing falling apart. To able to go back again you must do it yourself.
2015-03-15, 04:36 PM,
(2015-01-19, 02:36 PM)Vinz77 Wrote: Hi there, i'm Vinz from France, 34 years old, i'm webdesigner since 2006, have work for great industry in mailing and games online (games to win gift like travels, cars....) and now i'm in adult industry since 2011.

I want to launch myself alone, to be my own boss ! I'm working hard, could make Photoshop to online pages, i could learn easily script and more (have learned alone PHP - Mysql and now a little Javascript). For the moment i always get a job, but i want to quit it this year.

What i could do :

- Photoshop
- Illustrator
- Flash
- PHP / Mysql

What i search :

I could help you with designing Landing Page or VBApp. I have some knowledge in it.

For the moment i have no money to use for boosting my website or something like that, so i'm starting from scratch.
I'have many websites at this time, but no one could make me win enought money at this time.

Hey man i can help you add me on skype : zakka33
2015-04-08, 03:27 AM,
(2015-01-19, 02:36 PM)Vinz77 Wrote: Hi there, i'm Vinz from France, 34 years old, i'm webdesigner since 2006, have work for great industry in mailing and games online (games to win gift like travels, cars....) and now i'm in adult industry since 2011.

What i could do :

- Photoshop
- Illustrator
- Flash
- PHP / Mysql

What i search :

Hey man ,

I was looking for a partner with your skills too, send me your skype on a private message so i can tell you more about this. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LIMITED] JV / INVESTMENTS IN MINING LITECOIN Yosua 7 279 1 hour ago
Last Post: Yosua
  I have plenty of 2 years old fb pva accounts.. Lets jv jackjammer 8 347 2017-10-18, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jackjammer
  [JV] Looking For JV Who Is Residence Of USA & 18+ mackscody 1 166 2017-10-03, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Q757
  Bing Ads JV AdmiralBulldog 3 241 2017-10-01, 07:02 PM
Last Post: davidsongilbert
  I have postpay FB accs - let's JV Amichie 3 218 2017-09-18, 07:05 AM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top