[JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram
2018-04-09, 05:03 AM,
(2018-03-26, 03:51 AM)juantamad Wrote: g3lux are you just following and unfollowing? or u also use dm's, posting images?
I do all you said. DM's, repost, follow/unfollow.
(2018-03-26, 05:01 AM)Gangsterek Wrote: Nice results! Congratz :D
Could you send PM where u find find the good source of gamehack niches? Thank you
Will PM you soon.

So i've havent updated this for a while.
Starting i know everyone asking about follow blocks, i start slow, then gradually most of the time, it starts following normally.
Proxies(if you've read the thread you know them) and where i purchase account won't share.

So starting with the March Earnings(this is the last MTD i took on cpabuild):
[Image: UJn9F4-PT5OQU-bUNvfBKw.png]

CPABuild has many features to add in dashboard, like you can't see total of a month(or any interval). you can only see daily stats. Kinda "stupid". and it SHOULD have that feature. But final MTD was $1232.86.
So pretty good results.
At least 1.1k$ was just from the fake niches. the rest 100$ or so, where from PT Niche. 

So profit(the important number):

[Image: 8yIE6RDvRNqnO1JbseBE7Q.png]

My most profitable month, yet. So pretty nice.

Running atm 60 accounts. lost some, and haven't added any. Still get much Indian, 3rd traffic for the follow niche. I should optimize sources. 

Either way, April switched to OGAds.

[Image: Vow5GO8xQySq2Q03g4Fv7A.png]

Going well. I like OGAds, because let's me see clicks on subid's not only leads (Like CPAGrip and CPABuild).
Despite that, i see slightly less daily earning. So here's the thing. I've got all lockers on OGAds with 2 conv required. I've disabled the 0.03$ offers. But i still get those leads IF no other offers are available for country(Like Maldiva).
So 2 conv from US, 0,39 and 0,46 (common), equals 0,85$ for 1 user. I earn $$ even if user only complete's 1 Offer!
While email submit (US), for 1 conv = 1 user = 1.80$ (CPABuild) Mostly. Despite the lower CR, my earning per user is higher.
And having in account that other countries, like CH, DE, BE (others), App installs mostly are 0.11$(simplest one's) to 0,39$ (iOS ones mostly).
While i could get email submits / pin submits from those countries with much higher $$ per user. Despite lower conv, might actually earn money.

Will see at end of month performance of OGAds, (per country) compared to CPABuild. My networks of choice are OGAds, CPABuild and CPAGrip(plan to try them again on May). I know i should focus on scaling instead of jumping from network to network...

Either way, try, fail, learn, improve, and try again.
Latest Thanks - View all

Gangsterek(2018-04-12 05:39 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-04-13, 08:44 PM,
Hi g3lux, amazing journey. When do you put link in your account? As I read, you put link at the start,right? With new account?
2018-04-13, 10:01 PM,
nice earnings gelux, how many niche are ur runnings now? are followers niche still profitable?
2018-04-14, 04:32 PM,
Nice results! Congratz :D
Could you send PM where u find find the good source of gamehack niches? Thank you
2018-04-15, 06:18 PM,
Inspiring Journey Mate ! well done and keep it updated :)

[Image: Yl7I6p0.jpg]
2018-04-20, 08:49 PM,
(2018-04-13, 08:44 PM)minadearn Wrote: Hi g3lux, amazing journey. When do you put link in your account? As I read, you put link at the start,right? With new account?
I put link after 2 days warmup with slow settings..
(2018-04-13, 10:01 PM)adiyatma123 Wrote: nice earnings gelux, how many niche are ur runnings now? are followers niche still profitable?
running 4 niches.
Results from Free Followers Niche:
 [Image: Lf3SHfToRzaRjHDGKctPqg.png]

(2018-04-14, 04:32 PM)karin94 Wrote: Nice results! Congratz :D
I search for account that post regurally for the game niche that im targetting, you can start search with hashtags search.
(2018-04-15, 06:18 PM)*Legendary* Wrote: Inspiring Journey Mate ! well done and keep it updated :)
Thanks.

So here is an update on earnings:

[Image: bE2KL8_ZRqqzrK22pxTTzg.png]

MTD:

[Image: H9DLE1Q_RjKKXVq8Km_8Pw.png]

So earnings are "somewhat" steady per day. But i think i will reach 800$ not $1k. Like previous month. CPI lower payout. I think it's because of that. But conv is good.
Lost some accounts in the free follow niche. But didn't seem to affect much earnings. Haven't yet, removed the Clash royale accounts. I just keep them running, despite not being profitable... Should scrap them.

For all users, PM'ing or wanting to know what proxies and account provider i use. First, proxies, will not mention anymore with proxy provider i use (you can go back in the journey, to see). And account provider, will not share. Anyway, IG journey is all about testing, trying settings, and re-trying. Also knowing how to link to website. I use custom cloaker. But advertsafe, is a good bet for most.

So either way, getting "steady" results for couple months(Since October last Year), averaging about $600-$800 gross earnings (Not accounting expenses).
2018-04-20, 08:58 PM,
(2018-04-20, 08:49 PM)g3lux Wrote:
(2018-04-13, 08:44 PM)minadearn Wrote: Hi g3lux, amazing journey. When do you put link in your account? As I read, you put link at the start,right? With new account?
I put link after 2 days warmup with slow settings..
(2018-04-13, 10:01 PM)adiyatma123 Wrote: nice earnings gelux, how many niche are ur runnings now? are followers niche still profitable?
running 4 niches.
Results from Free Followers Niche:
 [Image: Lf3SHfToRzaRjHDGKctPqg.png]

(2018-04-14, 04:32 PM)karin94 Wrote: Nice results! Congratz :D
I search for account that post regurally for the game niche that im targetting, you can start search with hashtags search.
(2018-04-15, 06:18 PM)*Legendary* Wrote: Inspiring Journey Mate ! well done and keep it updated :)
Thanks.

So here is an update on earnings:

[Image: bE2KL8_ZRqqzrK22pxTTzg.png]

MTD:

[Image: H9DLE1Q_RjKKXVq8Km_8Pw.png]

So earnings are "somewhat" steady per day. But i think i will reach 800$ not $1k. Like previous month. CPI lower payout. I think it's because of that. But conv is good.
Lost some accounts in the free follow niche. But didn't seem to affect much earnings. Haven't yet, removed the Clash royale accounts. I just keep them running, despite not being profitable... Should scrap them.

For all users, PM'ing or wanting to know what proxies and account provider i use. First, proxies, will not mention anymore with proxy provider i use (you can go back in the journey, to see). And account provider, will not share. Anyway, IG journey is all about testing, trying settings, and re-trying. Also knowing how to link to website. I use custom cloaker. But advertsafe, is a good bet for most.

So either way, getting "steady" results for couple months(Since October last Year), averaging about $600-$800 gross earnings (Not accounting expenses).

are you creating your own acc or bought from someone?
2018-04-21, 02:13 PM,
seems like Cpabuild brought you the most profit. Keep up good work!

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/