[JOURNEY] YouTube Stopped Paying my 350k Sub YouTube Channel
2018-01-10, 06:12 AM,
Hey everyone, 

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018. In 2017 I managed to create an extremely successful YouTube channel. At one point I was the fastest growing channel in the world from 0-100k subs and from 100k-500k subs. The highest day I gained 30k subs. Unfortunately, my channel doesn't really get paid by youtube anymore. The CPM is way too low that I would lose money making videos rather than make money from the adsense. The "adpocolypse" as people called it destroyed my channel in earnings. I could technically still do brand deals and what not but those are not reliable compared to getting paid for views. In case you are wondering my channel it is "chacon" on youtube. 

Anyways, now I have started a new youtube channel and am trying to grow it to 100k subs in 2 months. My new channel deals with entrepreneurship, something I am passionate about. I will not be shouting my new channel out from my old one because they have two completely different audiences. So essentially starting from 0. 

If you guys have any questions about growing a Youtube channel, feel free to leave a question below and I will do my best to help you. 

Also, YOUTUBE has really cracked down on cursing in videos or anything adult related. So stay away from that if you already have a channel or else you will find that your CPM goes way down and overall much less ads appear on your video. 

If you guys want to support my new channel, I would appreciate it. I will leave a link below. 

Best of luck to everyone in their 2018 goals. 

Share This Thread :

2018-01-10, 06:51 AM,
(2018-01-10, 06:12 AM)CPAGOD Wrote: At one point I was the fastest growing channel in the world from 0-100k subs and from 100k-500k subs.
Really?

Good luck on your journey. I don't have questions right now, but will have some in future for sure. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-01-10, 07:43 AM,
good luck dude , what about shopify ? did you quit ?
2018-01-10, 07:59 AM,
Y por qué tu canal de "chacon" que me parecía bueno se fue para abajo en los ingresos?, todo por culpa del "adpocalypse"???
2018-01-10, 10:25 AM,
(2018-01-10, 06:51 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2018-01-10, 06:12 AM)CPAGOD Wrote: At one point I was the fastest growing channel in the world from 0-100k subs and from 100k-500k subs.
Really?

Good luck on your journey. I don't have questions right now, but will have some in future for sure. Cool
Yes, a lot of my videos were going to trending, which causes a large influx of viewers and subscribers. 

(2018-01-10, 07:43 AM)seekin_u Wrote: good luck dude , what about shopify ? did you quit ?
No, I am still working on shopify. My old store was good, but I found a better niche that I saw more long term profitability in. My last store I could have easily maintained at $100 per day, but this new store I am working on developing looks very promising!

(2018-01-10, 07:59 AM)maxyman Wrote: Y por qué tu canal de "chacon" que me parecía bueno se fue para abajo en los ingresos?, todo por culpa del "adpocalypse"???
Si, con el "adpocalypse" ya casi no paga nada. Osea no vale la pena hacer videos.
2018-01-10, 01:45 PM,
(2018-01-10, 07:59 AM)maxyman Wrote: Y por qué tu canal de "chacon" que me parecía bueno se fue para abajo en los ingresos?, todo por culpa del "adpocalypse"???

English only please.
2018-01-10, 01:54 PM,
(2018-01-10, 06:12 AM)CPAGOD Wrote: Hey everyone, 

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018. In 2017 I managed to create an extremely successful YouTube channel. At one point I was the fastest growing channel in the world from 0-100k subs and from 100k-500k subs. The highest day I gained 30k subs. Unfortunately, my channel doesn't really get paid by youtube anymore. The CPM is way too low that I would lose money making videos rather than make money from the adsense. The "adpocolypse" as people called it destroyed my channel in earnings. I could technically still do brand deals and what not but those are not reliable compared to getting paid for views. In case you are wondering my channel it is "chacon" on youtube. 

Anyways, now I have started a new youtube channel and am trying to grow it to 100k subs in 2 months. My new channel deals with entrepreneurship, something I am passionate about. I will not be shouting my new channel out from my old one because they have two completely different audiences. So essentially starting from 0. 

If you guys have any questions about growing a Youtube channel, feel free to leave a question below and I will do my best to help you. 

Also, YOUTUBE has really cracked down on cursing in videos or anything adult related. So stay away from that if you already have a channel or else you will find that your CPM goes way down and overall much less ads appear on your video. 

If you guys want to support my new channel, I would appreciate it. I will leave a link below. 

Best of luck to everyone in their 2018 goals. 

I tip my hat to you that's very impressive. I'm sure you will be able to turn it around again. You're clearly very creative and have lady luck in your side.

Edit: I assume you're asking your original channel subs to join the new channel?
2018-01-10, 07:28 PM,
Good luck on your journey mate.

I'm sure you'll be able to reproduce whst you did with your 1st channel.
2018-01-10, 09:37 PM,
Hey mate, how is the progress? I feel bad that YT stopped paying for the old channel.
2018-01-12, 11:44 PM,
Wish you good luck, stay motivated mate.