[JOURNEY] Super new start!
2018-01-20, 04:17 PM,
Hello everyone!

[Image: black_brush_png____photoshop_resource_by...788qye.png]

My friend once showed me CPA and internet marketing it was probably year ago, I tried it, but didn't get all the idea (still figuring it out), didn't earn any money (It was IG+OGAds), so few days ago I joined my two accounts that are quite aged (1 year+), started a niche, found my potential clients (If I can call them like that). So yeah, i'm super new to this!

With that setup I managed to get 7 views and 3 conversions out of it, so in total it was 0.82$.
I followed about 250 people a day (in total on both of them), that's what i've got.
[Image: 8OsIagG.png]
Right now I have some questions and some aims.
Questions would be:

1. Where can I buy proxies and aged accounts?
2. Is there any free (prefered right now, until first payout) bots for instagram following/liking you can recommend?

Aims:
[] Make 1$/day for 5 days
[] Make 2$/day for 5 days
[] Make 5$/day for 5 days
I'll update this every Saturday and if I do something different or i'll get anything - i'll update more often.
Latest Thanks - View all

t4nk(2018-01-20 06:25 PM) Divergent(2018-01-20 04:53 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-01-20, 05:16 PM,
Hello! Great start!)

I will follow your Journey, because I also try the instagram.

1) From my very little experience, the best aged accounts I've tried - accounts from Valar. (you can find in the sales section)
But sometimes they may require an SMS or E-mail confirmation.
I also tried other cheaper ones, but they are blocked faster.

2) From the free bots that I tried - I did not succeed. there is "instabot py" - but I did not manage to run it.
But from free options, there are programs that simulate the movement and mouse clicks. - long ago I did this. You can look in the Internet about iMacros. I personally have not tried iMacros, but I know that it exists.

At this moment Jarvee is an excellent bot. There is a free trial, but only for 5 days.
But for at least 5 days you can use it for free with all the functions!
I personally use Jarvee free trial now.

Good luck)
Latest Thanks - View all

t4nk(2018-01-20 06:26 PM) Lukenzo2000(2018-01-20 05:51 PM) 
2018-01-20, 05:52 PM,
(2018-01-20, 05:16 PM)Divergent Wrote: Hello! Great start!)

I will follow your Journey, because I also try the instagram.

1) From my very little experience, the best aged accounts I've tried - accounts from Valar. (you can find in the sales section)
But sometimes they may require an SMS or E-mail confirmation.
I also tried other cheaper ones, but they are blocked faster.

2) From the free bots that I tried - I did not succeed. there is "instabot py" - but I did not manage to run it.
But from free options, there are programs that simulate the movement and mouse clicks. - long ago I did this. You can look in the Internet about iMacros. I personally have not tried iMacros, but I know that it exists.

At this moment Jarvee is an excellent bot. There is a free trial, but only for 5 days.
But for at least 5 days you can use it for free with all the functions!
I personally use Jarvee free trial now.

Good luck)

Thank you for all of your advices!
2018-01-20, 05:55 PM,
By the way, I get message when I try to follow person "Action Blocked" does that mean, that I have to wait some time so I can follow once again? Or the profile was blocked?
2018-01-20, 06:15 PM,
(2018-01-20, 05:55 PM)Lukenzo2000 Wrote: By the way, I get message when I try to follow person "Action Blocked" does that mean, that I have to wait some time so I can follow once again? Or the profile was blocked?

I have the same problem. I do not know how to solve it.
Of my 5 accounts only 1 can do a follow. All other accounts with an action block.

The problem can be:
- account is not aged
- not a unique link in profile
- bio with stop words
- bad proxies
- too many actions per hour / per day, then you just need to wait an hour or a day

I tried to clean the bio in accounts... It helped for one account. but the rest with action blocks.
Latest Thanks - View all

Lukenzo2000(2018-01-20 06:35 PM) t4nk(2018-01-20 06:28 PM) 
2018-01-20, 06:36 PM,
(2018-01-20, 06:15 PM)Divergent Wrote:
(2018-01-20, 05:55 PM)Lukenzo2000 Wrote: By the way, I get message when I try to follow person "Action Blocked" does that mean, that I have to wait some time so I can follow once again? Or the profile was blocked?

I have the same problem. I do not know how to solve it.
Of my 5 accounts only 1 can do a follow. All other accounts with an action block.

The problem can be:
- account is not aged
- not a unique link in profile
- bio with stop words
- bad proxies
- too many actions per hour / per day, then you just need to wait an hour or a day

I tried to clean the bio in accounts... It helped for one account. but the rest with action blocks.
Problem was in bio! Probably can't use words like free coins and etc., thank you very much!
Latest Thanks - View all

Divergent(2018-01-20 07:20 PM) 
2018-01-20, 06:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-20, 06:50 PM by t4nk.)
I "think" you need to properly warm up the accounts. Make sure not more than 2 accounts per ip.
During warm-up, not too many actions on each account. Normal users don't usually start 'out-the-gate' following maximum allowed users.

Best idea: start warming accounts manually, sticking with only a few follows/likes in appropriate categories per day. Be sure and make some comments that are hq. This looks natural.
Start doing this more and more each day, giving some breaks and not going crazy with follows etc.

It should be a slow buildup, not a sudden barrage of actions. The bots pick up on this quickly.

If it "looks" natural, and not spammy, It will be best. This is the solution i will strive to solve with my Instagram bot I am developing (It's not for sale, don't ask. You are welcomed to pm me for help to develop your own, though). On each new account, activity will be targeted to only certain categories, including posts and comments. Believability is the key. Longevity is king, and patience with account building can make or break its existence.
Latest Thanks - View all

Divergent(2018-01-20 07:20 PM) 
2018-01-20, 10:47 PM,
(2018-01-20, 06:45 PM)t4nk Wrote: I "think" you need to properly warm up the accounts. Make sure not more than 2 accounts per ip.
During warm-up, not too many actions on each account. Normal users don't usually start 'out-the-gate' following maximum allowed users.

Best idea: start warming accounts manually,  sticking with only a few follows/likes in appropriate categories per day.  Be sure and make some comments that are hq. This looks natural.
Start doing this more and more each day, giving some breaks and not going crazy with follows etc.

It should be a slow buildup,  not a sudden barrage of actions. The bots pick up on this quickly.

If it "looks" natural,  and not spammy, It will be best.  This is the solution i will strive to solve with my Instagram bot I am developing (It's not for sale,  don't ask.  You are welcomed to pm me for help to develop your own, though). On each new account,  activity will be targeted to only certain categories, including posts and comments.  Believability is the key.  Longevity is king,  and patience with account building can make or break its existence.
Thank you a lot! Yeah, talking about numbers right now i’m keeping 400 following/day, 50 likes. I’ll PM you about developing the bot.

By the way, does anybody have idea are there any unfollower bots?
Latest Thanks - View all

t4nk(2018-01-20 11:18 PM) 
2018-01-22, 09:21 PM,
Good luck buddy, How is the journey going on?
2018-01-23, 12:53 PM,
(2018-01-22, 09:21 PM)DanaCr Wrote: Good luck buddy, How is the journey going on?

Thank you!
Two days were not good, 0 conversions, but last one was little bit more alive. Right now I’ve bought 4 more accounts, with those im quite struggling, trying to warm them up. Anyways, this was last day’s results:
[img]webkit-fake-url://1e8a3848-2612-469e-8551-f94ee782f7b6/imagepng[/img]