Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

[JOURNEY] 2020 THE DOCTOR'S LOCKDOWN MISSION TO $1000/PER DAY [CPA]
2020-05-25, 01:33 AM,
Hi Guys,

I'm posting here to document my journey on returning to CPA with a new mindset and determination to turn this into something great.

I've tried my hand a few years back and this allowed me to make a few $100s in a few weeks, now I'm trying to jump back in the game and restart.

I'd like to start off by saying I welcome any all all available knowledge readers would like to share and look forward to learning anything that might be incorporated to the goal. This thread can then be really useful resource for everyone.

It seems as though the game has changed and certain things I was doing before aren't as effective, at the same time I've picked up a few intricacies in improving aspects of what I was doing. My aim is to build up my library of knowledge and add to my utility belt of skills to create an extremely profitable system here.

Previously I was basically using YT and SEO. With paid views and paid likes.

My milestone aims Money Money Money :

$10 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$20 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$50 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$100 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$150 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$250 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$400 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$500 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]
$1000 a day for 7 days in a row [ ]

Bearing in mind the game has changed, I also know what is possible, and see the only thing separating me and my goals as being knowledge & technique. Marketing skill is something I currently see as essential. I'll officially start off by experimenting with my old SEO techniques with which I struck gold just one time to make my profits, I initially mistook the source of my revenue but now I am aware this is the source.

I would also like access to marketing bots or the information to create my own bots if anyone knows where this is located!

I know little about creating bots although I would also like to enquire if it is feasible to create an 'army' or bots. This will be useful for my ideas and work across the board for the optimisation ideas i have.

I have more knowledge on PC then I do on mobile (snapchat and gaming offers specifically sound interesting) however this really does seem to be a good means of advertising and I would like to learn about this if anyone has access to any e-books.

Take Care,

DrPortor
2020-05-26, 01:49 PM,
Are you starting with youtube seo? I'm into youtube seo for 3 years now and I'm currently in idle mode right now. All my new upload video are easily taken down by youtube unlike before, I heard that because of COVID19 employees of youtube are on break and only their AI are working so there's a high chance of your video getting taken down. Still I hope you meet success on your journey!
2020-05-26, 03:19 PM,
Good luck on your journey doc. Please, keep us updated. Thanks

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2020-05-28, 01:45 AM,
(2020-05-26, 01:49 PM)GrowMoreBeard Wrote: Are you starting with youtube seo? I'm into youtube seo for 3 years now and I'm currently in idle mode right now. All my new upload video are easily taken down by youtube unlike before, I heard that because of COVID19 employees of youtube are on break and only their AI are working so there's a high chance of your video getting taken down. Still I hope you meet success on your journey!

Videos aren't getting taken down at moment but I'm noticing less conversion then before tbh. But that might just mean better backlinks are needed. I'm going to test some today or tomorrow and see how it goes. Do you have any tips?
2020-05-28, 01:52 AM,
Wouldn't mind some reddit bot accounts as well tbh
2020-05-30, 03:48 PM,
(2020-05-28, 01:45 AM)DrPortor Wrote:
(2020-05-26, 01:49 PM)GrowMoreBeard Wrote: Are you starting with youtube seo? I'm into youtube seo for 3 years now and I'm currently in idle mode right now. All my new upload video are easily taken down by youtube unlike before, I heard that because of COVID19 employees of youtube are on break and only their AI are working so there's a high chance of your video getting taken down. Still I hope you meet success on your journey!

Videos aren't getting taken down at moment but I'm noticing less conversion then before tbh. But that might just mean better backlinks are needed. I'm going to test some today or tomorrow and see how it goes. Do you have any tips?

Never done putting backlinks in my video. I only rank them in youtube
2020-05-31, 02:27 PM,
interresting, i will keep follow because i wanna back to game agein and soon i will start a new journey, so good luck mate.
2020-06-12, 12:16 PM,
What the current update on your journey ?

For YT views, where do you buy them?