Please view the thread titles inside the VIP areas and make your own mind up. ?
2015-03-30, 02:48 AM,
Hello, I know their avantages but I dont know customers reviews :) !
So there are my questions : Why its worth it?
Can you earn more if you buy it?
You can really turn into Legendary earners with Vip tutorial?
Your rate : /20
Thanks ! :)
2015-03-30, 04:02 AM,
So there are my questions :
Why its worth it?
- You get Gold Niches, GSA tricks and tutorials, premium articles, exclusive content, themes, scripts etc everyday, Only Hawkeye threads are worth thousands. I can bet you won't find anywhere outside VIP section of this forum.

- You need to ask this question to yourself in terms of efforts, hard working etc

- Hell Yes, If you TAKE action, without taking action $10000 membership also wont earn you a $.
- Everything is laid out in an easy way in VIP section you will be forced to take action by awesome content and threads.

Your Rate : 20/20

Welcome :D
2015-03-30, 05:27 AM,
It is totally worth it like you get really good guides and its a one time fee.

[Image: URMIW5o.png]

Your yesterdays/today's posts have been removed, you are geting a 3 day ban for LQ posts. The posts have been removed, please read the rules.
2015-03-30, 01:56 PM,
(2015-03-30, 02:48 AM)dimi1810 Wrote: Hello, I know their avantages but I dont know customers reviews :) !
So there are my questions : Why its worth it?
Your rate : /20

I'll tell you the same as I told someone else the other day:
Quote:My honest advice would be that you only buy VIP if you can afford it. I tell the same exact thing to people that contact me via the contact form as I have always done on here too. The free forum has some good stuff on it so it's not like you won't find good stuff outside the VIP area, the VIP is picking up though and will get even better, again, just think carefully before spending money. That's my honest advice.

I'll add this though... the VIP tools alone will be worth the investment actually: To Celebrate 50k Users I'm Giving Something Back [Read This] I came up with some new tool ideas over the last few days so just developing them now. Content wise, yeah, you know what I'm starting to add more good stuff in both sections so you will find good stuff in there.

But, you will also as I mentioned above find good stuff inside the free forum. Most users just love the shiny awards and badges to be honest, the VIP content and shares are just a bonus on top of that. Some like to support the forum too. Just think before paying because ultimately it's your choice.

There's a ton of threads like this already, shutting this one down now.
Latest Thanks - View all

DaveS4(2015-03-30 02:06 PM) 
2015-03-30, 02:29 PM,
There are some really useful guides in it.
No matter if you're using youtube, seo or whatever you're using, you will get some twists and ideas on how to work your way up.

But as mentioned, buying elite status does not make you money. It is the effort you put in to work that will!
2015-03-30, 11:11 PM,
Ok thanks you , everybody , I will buy I think :)
2015-03-30, 11:20 PM,
Thread closed.
Have a great day,
RW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  36 Mind Blowing YouTube Facts Watt 13 524 2017-10-20, 06:57 PM
Last Post: extremee
  How did you make your first $100 elites NAPK1NS 18 261 2017-09-14, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  Looking for a movie that can make me cry zenious 24 603 2017-08-12, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois