It's been a while...
2015-07-08, 07:54 PM,
Well, some of you might remember me while others may not. I surely can not blame you, I am not Michael Jackson nor Justin Bieber Tongue

If any of you wondered where the heck I've been for the last...erm, I don't know, probably 8 months or so? - a few things happened.
Nope, I was not hit by a truck. I wasn't hit by a train either, thanks God Grin

After thinking for a few good days about the school and real life stuff I decided to call my ISP and tell them I'd like my internet contract suspended until july 2nd. Why? So I focus on school and exams.

Yesterday I just received the results from the bachelor exam (not sure that's the proper name for it but I'm sure you understand what's this about) and the mark I obtained is pretty damn good. A 9.08 out of 10 to be more specific Grin

Having all these things sorted out I decided to have a look at the forum and let you guys know what happened in case you wondered.

I also owe HawkEye an apology for not telling him about my plans before taking action, at that time I just felt like that's the best way to do it, don't ask me why because I do realise that it was a bit stupid, now.

So yeah, things are ok quite ok for now, having passed this exam. Thinking to study law or something close to that [will sign up for college this month] but due to some financial and family issues I might just leave those plans aside for the next 5 years and sign up in the French Foreign Legion. If I don't end up dead then I'll continue with my plans, hah.

Anyways, enough about me. I am really glad to see that CPA Elites is really active and the members database got quite bigger. To all of you who registered in the last 8 months: You've done a smart decision, this forum is a pure gold mine for any CPA marketer, not to mention the super friendly community.

I will keep an eye out on the forum this month, I won't be very active but I still think I'll fnd time to visit you guys daily (I still have to sign up for college and sort some things out this month) but in august I am hoping to be quite active, maybe even start doing CPA again if I don't decide to try my luck in the Legion in september.

I hope you didn't get too boored while reading this, just felt like posting this is the right thing to do Wink
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-07-08 08:14 PM) 
2015-07-08, 08:14 PM,
I remember you, welcome back to the forum 25aug.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2015-07-08 08:16 PM) 
2015-07-08, 09:26 PM,
Ofcourse we do remember you, Welcome back buddy Smile

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-07-08, 10:29 PM,
Welcome back, good to see you. :)
2015-07-08, 10:33 PM,
Welcome back my friend :) How we can forget you ?
Where do you come from?
2015-07-09, 04:21 AM,
Welcome back Fridge and good luck :)
2015-07-09, 05:29 AM,
Welcome back mate (:

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top