It's been 2 years on CPAELITES!
2015-09-18, 01:08 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-18, 01:09 PM by 4eller.)
Well, it's been awhile since i've been on here. It hadn't hit me till now at exactly 11:33pm pacific time that on cpaelites, I have now hit 2 years officially. Wow.. I don't even know what to say as I haven't really been active but none the less I have some things to say. First off, thanks hawk eye.. You may be wondering why I'm thanking you seeing as you probably don't know who the hell I am. Well I want you to know that for some reason you've always inspired me even through highschool to really find my passion. I've always struggled with CPA/PPD/PPI whatever, but I still hope to make some money with it at some point. For now i've recently started a forum which has nothing to do with marketing and me and my partner are going to focus on building it. I'll be learning PHP,HTML,and Java and eventually once the forum is up and running I hope to start creating landing pages for all you marketers ;) Anyway I veered off topic like usual. Thank you everyone, and thank you cpaelites staff for always keeping a great forum online. <3
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2015-09-19 11:44 PM)  HawkEye(2015-09-18 01:36 PM) 
2015-09-18, 01:35 PM,
(2015-09-18, 01:08 PM)M3cenary Wrote: Well, it's been awhile since i've been on here. It hadn't hit me till now at exactly 11:33pm pacific time that on cpaelites, I have now hit 2 years officially. Wow.. I don't even know what to say as I haven't really been active but none the less I have some things to say. First off, thanks hawk eye.. You may be wondering why I'm thanking you seeing as you probably don't know who the hell I am. Well I want you to know that for some reason you've always inspired me even through highschool to really find my passion. I've always struggled with CPA/PPD/PPI whatever, but I still hope to make some money with it at some point. For now i've recently started a forum which has nothing to do with marketing and me and my partner are going to focus on building it. I'll be learning PHP,HTML,and Java and eventually once the forum is up and running I hope to start creating landing pages for all you marketers ;) Anyway I veered off topic like usual. Thank you everyone, and thank you cpaelites staff for always keeping a great forum online. <3

Thank you that's actually awesome it's good to see I have helped, glad to have you on the forum too. Stick around because things will only get better on here as I'm working on bigger and better updates.
2015-09-18, 09:16 PM,
I would like to thank you for being part of our community! Let's make it 4 years? Smile

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-09-18, 11:26 PM,
Happy anniversary, go for more :P
2015-09-19, 11:45 PM,
Glad to see some of the old guys from when the forum started. Keep pushing y'all. And by old I do not mean senile haha Grin Wink
RW.
2015-09-19, 11:47 PM,
(2015-09-18, 01:08 PM)M3cenary Wrote: Well, it's been awhile since i've been on here. It hadn't hit me till now at exactly 11:33pm pacific time that on cpaelites, I have now hit 2 years officially. Wow.. I don't even know what to say as I haven't really been active but none the less I have some things to say. First off, thanks hawk eye.. You may be wondering why I'm thanking you seeing as you probably don't know who the hell I am. Well I want you to know that for some reason you've always inspired me even through highschool to really find my passion. I've always struggled with CPA/PPD/PPI whatever, but I still hope to make some money with it at some point. For now i've recently started a forum which has nothing to do with marketing and me and my partner are going to focus on building it. I'll be learning PHP,HTML,and Java and eventually once the forum is up and running I hope to start creating landing pages for all you marketers ;) Anyway I veered off topic like usual. Thank you everyone, and thank you cpaelites staff for always keeping a great forum online. <3

Happy anniversary

i am almost there also Grin 3 month
2015-09-20, 10:57 PM,
(2015-09-19, 11:47 PM)Kjartansson Wrote:

Happy anniversary

i am almost there also Grin 3 month

Almost the same here. Like 4 months I guess approximately Smile
RW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your time Spent Online on CPAElites Niki 19 405 2017-09-27, 07:04 PM
Last Post: siddakrish
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 41 798 2017-07-16, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Ishraa
  How did you hear about the Cpaelites shahanavaasu 10 241 2017-07-09, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Yushin
  Deep story - Nightmares for over 2 years Logic420 12 438 2017-06-08, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Logic420
  A 11 years old girl dies at Drayton Manor after falling from Splash Canyon offer494 11 530 2017-05-17, 08:44 PM
Last Post: mariad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top