It's Hurt I Need A Very Big Advice.
2015-08-17, 09:40 PM,
Hello guys, today is my very worst day of my life that i ever had. I'm a college student and only 18 years old. I have crush on my classmate. so i did a move, what i did? i friend with her (frendzone) which i think a worst move. don't get me wrong i never have a girlfriend before and im fresh and newbie when it comes on relationship and love love talk. but i really like her. things are going good, we are almost always together with the school room and we are buying food and eating together on cafeteria. but one thing that i know that she like other guy my other classmate which is handsome than me. to make more specific i want you to know how i compare myself to my classmate that he like.

ME: My Classmate the she likes.

Handsome: 7/10 Handsome: 8/10
Confidence: 9/10 Confidence: 9/10
Being Funny: 5/10 Being Funny: 9/10
Coolness: 7/10 Coolness: 8/10

Always in class and He has a lot of absent and he's a jerk.
have a good grades.

I know it's funny comparing me to him but i want you to give a good info as possible because i really need a good advice.

so, today i ask the girl that i like on the park and i talk about my feelis on her. i don't know if he rejected me but this is exactly what she said in kindly tone and manners.

"I'm not looking for boyfriend for now, I just got breakups with my last boyfriend, don't get me wrong im not rejecting people, but it's going to be looking that i just play with my boyfriend" she said that because she recently break ups with her boyfriend about a 1.5 months now. and yeah, she's saying the truth.

So, what kind of advice that you can give to me fellow attractioner should i let her go and giveup. if that's the only solution how can i do it? i mean she's my classmate and my friend i can't just ignore her like that. or should i use some tricks to attract her and love me? i mean is there any way to make her like me after she said that?

if yes, any advice will be 101% apprecitaed thank you and thank you for the creator of this forum.

P.S: sorry for my terrible english.
2015-08-17, 09:49 PM,
Ohh first time i got to read some different thread well my advice will be give her some time like 2-3 months try later to say u like her for now just keep calm and don't harass her be a good guy :)

Fb Aged Ad Account for sale skype on : buyandsale
2015-08-17, 09:52 PM,
Just keep being her friend, and sometimes try to flirt a little bit, and maybe in a few weeks she's ready for it.
2015-08-17, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-17, 10:32 PM by TheBrokenGuy.)
(2015-08-17, 09:49 PM)viralxxx Wrote: Ohh first time i got to read some different thread well my advice will be give her some time like 2-3 months try later to say u like her for now just keep calm and don't harass her be a good guy :)

You just gave me hope you guys thank you very much!!!

(2015-08-17, 09:52 PM)Chandor Wrote: Just keep being her friend, and sometimes try to flirt a little bit, and maybe in a few weeks she's ready for it.

You just gave me hope you guys thank you ver

(2015-08-17, 09:49 PM)viralxxx Wrote: Ohh first time i got to read some different thread well my advice will be give her some time like 2-3 months try later to say u like her for now just keep calm and don't harass her be a good guy :)

i forgot but as i said, he like other guy. what if the other guy propose on her?

(2015-08-17, 09:52 PM)Chandor Wrote: Just keep being her friend, and sometimes try to flirt a little bit, and maybe in a few weeks she's ready for it.

i forgot but as i said, he like other guy. what if the othe

i forgot but as i said, he like other guy. what if the other guy propose on her?

i forgot but as i said, he like other guy. what if the othe
2015-08-17, 10:35 PM,
Don't get me wrong but please try to ask her "How good you look". I think you have yourself rated this:

I don't think one point will make a big difference at all and At last being good looking is the ultimate key. Even if a guy looks really hot and he is not that confident or funny, Still girls will prefer him than other guys.
2015-08-17, 10:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-17, 10:37 PM by TheBrokenGuy.)
(2015-08-17, 10:35 PM)Arrow Wrote: Don't get me wrong but please try to ask her "How good you look". I think you have yourself rated this:

I don't think one point will make a big difference at all and At last being good looking is the ultimate key. Even if a guy looks really hot and he is not that confident or funny, Still girls will prefer him than other guys.

how do i improve my appearance then?

(2015-08-17, 10:35 PM)Arrow Wrote: Don't get me wrong but please try to ask her "How good you look". I think you have yourself rated this:

what i mean by that is we are almost equal on good looking
2015-08-17, 11:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-17, 11:03 PM by Awesomeness.)
Bro I think you already lose if the guy she likes is funny? Why? Because most of the girls go after a funny and not a boring guy. To be honest I am not handsome when I court my current gf. But because I always make her laugh all the time, even via call or text, I got her attention and make her fall in love with me. And also my girl friends told me that they are really not after the look. Instead they want a guy that is caring, loving, fear with God and also funny. Most of my friends (girls) always mention that they want a funny guy. But who knows? It's all about patience and hard work. You can get that girl if you work hard.

EDIT: I am not doctor love. I just relate my experience with my answer Grin LOL!
2015-08-17, 11:07 PM,
(2015-08-17, 11:01 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: Bro I think you already lose if the guy she likes is funny? Why? Because most of the girls go after a funny and not a boring guy. To be honest I am not handsome when I court my current gf. But because I always make her laugh all the time, even via call or text, I got her attention and make her fall in love with me. And also my girl friends told me that they are really not after the look. Instead they want a guy that is caring, loving, fear with God and also funny. Most of my friends (girls) always mention that they want a funny guy. But who knows? It's all about patience and hard work. You can get that girl if you work hard.

EDIT: I am not doctor love. I just relate my experience with my answer Grin LOL!

How to be funny then? do you have any tips or what?
2015-08-17, 11:21 PM,
(2015-08-17, 11:07 PM)TheBrokenGuy Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 11:01 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: Bro I think you already lose if the guy she likes is funny? Why? Because most of the girls go after a funny and not a boring guy. To be honest I am not handsome when I court my current gf. But because I always make her laugh all the time, even via call or text, I got her attention and make her fall in love with me. And also my girl friends told me that they are really not after the look. Instead they want a guy that is caring, loving, fear with God and also funny. Most of my friends (girls) always mention that they want a funny guy. But who knows? It's all about patience and hard work. You can get that girl if you work hard.

Just be yourself mate
2015-08-18, 12:08 AM,
(2015-08-17, 11:21 PM)Chandor Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 11:07 PM)TheBrokenGuy Wrote:

Just be yourself mate

Ok just give me a tip on how to move on she's my classmate and i will always see her and the worst part is she's my friend what can i do?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting a tattoo - advice ? lingapalm 3 149 2017-07-11, 10:48 AM
Last Post: BigEarner
  Money = Happiness, Maybe a big lie georgeh 13 567 2017-06-09, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Were you ever given any GOOD sexual advice? Elites_Mate 51 1,960 2017-06-03, 12:14 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Manchester Arena blast: 19 dead and about 50 hurt CrypticEagle 16 630 2017-05-24, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Advice On my youtube editing/ videos HomieOC 23 1,140 2017-04-01, 03:17 AM
Last Post: rinshidon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top