Is youtube still worth it?
2014-04-06, 03:21 AM,
Is it worth it to stick with youtube after all these new updates and changes.

It's so hard to rank in youtube (it's not like before - good title, description and tags were enough), now you need backlinks, social signals and views and the delivery of all these takes a week and maybe more to see the change in rankings and start earning. And for what? Just to see your video down a few hours later, after it got ranked and started earning you money.

I'm really trying hard enough to earn money like I used to but it seems impossible, I don't have much money to invest but I'm thinking about learning SEO and leaving youtube.

What do you think guys? What's your opinion? Do you use youtube now or you're sticking with seo and other stuff?

I'm thinking about using the noob yt method - unlisted/public for now just to get some money for seo investment. I'm willing to upload the videos every day for a while to get those money and start seo.

One more question: Is SEO as strict as youtube about blackhat niches, does your site get penalize often and whats the deal with that?
2014-04-06, 03:22 AM,
Youtube still worth it, just dont use satured niches.
2014-04-06, 03:24 AM,
Saturated, non-saturated, it doesn't matter - youtube deletes every video of mine within a week when it gets ranked - for the last two months every video I've uploaded is now gone. It takes 1 single flag for it to get deleted.
2014-04-06, 03:25 AM,
Youtube, being the 2nd largest search engine, will always be of use to marketers! Period!
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2014-04-06 04:01 AM) 
2014-04-06, 03:28 AM,
(2014-04-06, 03:25 AM)Calisthenics Wrote: Youtube, being the 2nd largest search engine, will always be of use to marketers! Period!

Yeah but I'm talking about blackhat niches
2014-04-06, 03:35 AM,
(2014-04-06, 03:28 AM)talkingman Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 03:25 AM)Calisthenics Wrote: Youtube, being the 2nd largest search engine, will always be of use to marketers! Period!

Yeah but I'm talking about blackhat niches

As long as you adapt to the changes it will always work.
Here's a tip, don't do what everyone else is doing.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-04-06 05:59 AM) 
2014-04-06, 03:59 AM,
Yep, it's still worth it. :)

Enjoy everyday, just do it and start working on achieving your dreams ! Smile
2014-04-06, 04:06 AM,
Piece of Cake! You just need real visitors and whitehat niche. And never will be deleted.
2014-04-06, 04:08 AM,
(2014-04-06, 03:21 AM)talkingman Wrote: Is it worth it to stick with youtube after all these new updates and changes.

It's so hard to rank in youtube (it's not like before - good title, description and tags were enough), now you need backlinks, social signals and views and the delivery of all these takes a week and maybe more to see the change in rankings and start earning. And for what? Just to see your video down a few hours later, after it got ranked and started earning you money.

I'm really trying hard enough to earn money like I used to but it seems impossible, I don't have much money to invest but I'm thinking about learning SEO and leaving youtube.

What do you think guys? What's your opinion? Do you use youtube now or you're sticking with seo and other stuff?

I'm thinking about using the noob yt method - unlisted/public for now just to get some money for seo investment. I'm willing to upload the videos every day for a while to get those money and start seo.

One more question: Is SEO as strict as youtube about blackhat niches, does your site get penalize often and whats the deal with that?

I dont think that the problem is with your videos . the problem might be with you accaunt that you have created . i think you should use proxies and make that channel to seem like a regular channel . go subscribe . watch some videos like and even comment and than upload your videos . and do not put mediafire or direct links on description it needs a few flags to get deleted . this helped me to maintain my videos longer on youtube . after one month my videos were deleted . i hope this will help you my friend :)
2014-04-06, 04:13 AM,
Don't think like that. Listen to me, i'm also pissed off now because youtube deleted me a lot of hq videos (these niches took me a lot to make/edit etc). But I'm sure I'll find something good to "break the glass" :)

This month will probably be my worst one because I'm very busy studying for my 12th grade exams, and I didn't take care of my niches lately :(. But as someone said above: youtube is nr 2 search engine, you can monetize that 0.001% ;)

I wish you all the best and hope you'll have the power to work and reach your desired level!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 129 10,032 Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Last Post: adidam
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 3 163 Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Last Post: adidam
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 600 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 125 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,651 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top