Is time travel possible?
2014-04-29, 02:36 PM,
Quote:Time travellers already walk among us. Thanks to Einstein's theory of special relativity, astronauts orbiting on the International Space Station experience time ticking more slowly. At that speed the effect is minuscule, but ramp up the velocity and the effect means that one day humans might travel thousands of years into the future. Nature seems to be less fond of people going the other way and returning to the past, however some physicists have concocted an elaborate blueprint for a way to do it using wormholes and spaceships. It could even be used to hand yourself a present on Christmas Day, or answer some of the many questions that surround the universe's great unknowns.

Thoughts...
2014-04-29, 02:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-29, 02:44 PM by Fierce.)
Uhm the more far away from the earth time goes slow, so the nearer/center of the earth time goes faster i think? thats why they said wormhole.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-04-29, 04:36 PM,
(2014-04-29, 02:44 PM)Fierce Wrote: Uhm the more far away from the earth time goes slow, so the nearer/center of the earth time goes faster i think? thats why they said wormhole.

I say never say never, although, it's pretty far fetched lol!
2014-04-29, 04:44 PM,
Tbh, I'm not sure if I believe time actually exists in the concept of which a movie would portray 'stopping time' or everything being clocked. I feel that everything is just consistant and nothing is really being clocked in the universe except by humans themselves which has no affect on the world or universe.
2014-04-29, 04:44 PM,
holy shit. So as we age here at a regular speed, the astronauts in that space station aren't aging as fast , aka they are a few seconds younger than they should be?

well that's that, we got all of the universe figured out in the upcoming 300 years

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2014-04-29, 05:43 PM,
If it is possible, then it already exists i think. Personally, i think it exists, but the people who are capable of time travelling keep it safe, because imagine what would happen if it got into wrong hands.
2014-04-29, 06:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-29, 06:14 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2014-04-29, 05:43 PM)mrhusky Wrote: If it is possible, then it already exists i think. Personally, i think it exists, but the people who are capable of time travelling keep it safe, because imagine what would happen if it got into wrong hands.

I agree, you have to realize that military technology advances 10+ years every year in terms of how fast they are developing the tech, they have basically unlimited budget and an army of super smart scientists.

I would say that whatever you see in sci-fi movies that there is a good chance that it already exists somewhere but is kept secret.

Try to look for testimonials from ex-personnel and military guys, they are probably the most reliable source of information on this subject.

"Time is an Illusion" - Albert Einstein

If anyone wants to research look info on these ex time travel projects:

Montauk Project
Philadelphia Experiment
Project Pegasus
Project Looking Glass

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-04-29, 06:36 PM,
I don't think time travel will ever be possible.

One of the reasons why would be similar to part of Olber's paradox which is about the size of the universe. The paradox is, if the universe is infinite then anywhere we look in the night sky we would see a star, and behind that star there would be another star. This would mean night would be as bright as day which isn't the case. Linking this to time travel, if time travel was possible in the future and we assume the human race lasts for a long time into the future, eventually someone would time travel to the specific second you are reading this and you would see them. Considering no one has ever seem someone from the future I doubt it will ever be possible.

Also time travel would create too many paradox's. If I was to hold a pen, go back in time 5 minutes then give myself a pen I would have created a pen. The pen I gave myself would be the same pen as I was given.
2014-04-29, 06:50 PM,
(2014-04-29, 04:36 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 02:44 PM)Fierce Wrote: Uhm the more far away from the earth time goes slow, so the nearer/center of the earth time goes faster i think? thats why they said wormhole.

I say never say never, although, it's pretty far fetched lol!

damn im not a natural english guy this is too deep for me

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-04-29, 07:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-29, 07:19 PM by Riven.)
Time travel is possible, stephen Hawking said something to this. I already read this 1 year ago. It's a bit long but if you want to read it, here is the chapter on how time travel to the future works, for human it might be still impossible, but not for particles. ;)

Latest Thanks - View all

MrHusky(2014-04-29 08:38 PM) 

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name the game where you have spend most time CrypticEagle 24 383 2017-10-14, 11:52 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Best time for exercise dnxoom 11 182 2017-10-14, 01:07 AM
Last Post: houlihan
  Time you spend with your mobile phone iBrobot 21 424 2017-10-04, 12:20 AM
Last Post: zenious
  About time travel.. andrew43 19 569 2017-09-28, 09:34 PM
Last Post: cutetix
  Your time Spent Online on CPAElites Niki 19 406 2017-09-27, 07:04 PM
Last Post: siddakrish

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB