Is this method a good way to make money with Facebook?
2015-07-20, 11:04 PM,
Hi, surfing the net as I do I noticed this random infographic. And was wondering if this is a method worth trying out cause I don't want to spend money on methods that don't pay out at the end...It seem logical, but I still wanna hear opinion of other im :)
Anybody tried doing such things? Is it worth trying?

[Image: infographic-how-to-make-money-with-facebook.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

ASASINIS(2016-03-12 04:41 AM) 
2015-07-20, 11:13 PM,
yeah this type of stuff does sounds logical and easy, but when you get actually in ads, things turn quiet different, and you might not get the results as you dream of, and in this regards its all test test and test and eventually you might find what works good for you.

thats what i learn atleast.
2015-07-20, 11:18 PM,
(2015-07-20, 11:13 PM)star79 Wrote: yeah this type of stuff does sounds logical and easy, but when you get actually in ads, things turn quiet different, and you might not get the results as you dream of, and in this regards its all test test and test and eventually you might find what works good for you.

So you had success with this type of method?
2015-07-20, 11:24 PM,
I would love to try this but unfortunately I'm banned from fb ads xD
2015-07-20, 11:34 PM,
(2015-07-20, 11:18 PM)mantuxas Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 11:13 PM)star79 Wrote: yeah this type of stuff does sounds logical and easy, but when you get actually in ads, things turn quiet different, and you might not get the results as you dream of, and in this regards its all test test and test and eventually you might find what works good for you.

So you had success with this type of method?

nope i dont, i never had success with direct linking and with the niches im not good at but you can try with the twist, try the niches which suites you better, which you understands better,
im not a pro either but no one can make sure you 100% that it will work for you unless you test it yourself.
2015-07-21, 07:26 PM,
Theoretically it would work but that is the theory and the reality has more parts to it.

The part where this really counts is the "interaction" and that comes down to targeting your audience, having the content in the post that makes them want to click through and also the product that you're offering.

For sure, dog owners will be interested in a dog collars but what is there 'desire' level for that product. How desperate are they for it?

Now, if find a product that is in demand and find the audience that 'want/need' that product then you'll have better luck.

But yes, what is shown in the graphic makes sense but your job is to execute that better than what others are doing and then you will make some decent money from it.

Thanks,

WBT
Latest Thanks - View all

mantuxas(2015-07-23 12:03 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Get Low CPC With Facebook Ads! davidmali 1 25 26 minutes ago
Last Post: cmdee4
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 44 3,186 2 hours ago
Last Post: ichalz
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 187 22,692 2 hours ago
Last Post: ichalz
  Make Your Pins Count: 7 Ways to Drive Sales and Traffic with Pinterest LB'Decoy 14 557 2017-12-10, 07:54 PM
Last Post: cmdee4
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 105 7,553 2017-12-09, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Try

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top