Is this internet provider problem related to GSA?
2014-06-03, 10:55 AM,
Hey fellas!

Just bought GSA SER, Captcha Breaker, SEO indexer..!

So I started using those tools 2 days ago I believe, and I used them with Hawk's settings (Thanks for the great tutorials Hawk Money).

I have like 9$ left on my paypal account so I'm waiting for my deposit to arrive (1-2days) and then i'll buy 10 semi-dedicated proxies.

For the past 2 days I've used public proxies that were refreshed by GSA SER, and it sent backlinks at a good rythm.

However, my internet provider just sent an email basically telling that I probably had a virus on my computer because I was spreading a virus on the network and blablabla.. Here's the general outline of their email :

I know my computers are not infected and I ran a couple scan and they're 100% clean.

Do you guys think it's related to the public proxies or something (like GSA somehow used my own IP to post backlinks) and they filled report against my real IP.

If anyone could help me out resolving this issue i'd really appreciate it, thanks!
Share This Thread :