Is this even possible?
2013-09-19, 07:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-19, 07:08 PM by Robocop.)
Hi guys,

I have been talking to 3 web developers and they all said "we can't do this" or "its too hard" blablabla...
I didn't think this would be too much of a hassle but I guess I'm wrong...
What I want to do is: 1. They must share my site on Facebook. 2. Complete a CPAlead survey. 3. E-mail box appears so they can fill in their e-mail.
It is very important that they must complete step 1 and 2 first in order to fill in their e-mail. Get the idea?

So I wanna know from you guys: Is this really hard/impossible to do or do these developers just suck?

Thanks!
2013-09-19, 07:07 PM,
this is pretty easy to be honest... takes some work thou... I could do it

[Image: q4QZLQb.png]
2013-09-19, 07:11 PM,
I wonder to what developers you were talking to!
It is actually rather easy to do, and shouldn't be a problem to somebody experienced in this field.
2013-09-19, 07:27 PM,
(2013-09-19, 07:02 PM)Robocop Wrote: Hi guys,

I have been talking to 3 web developers and they all said "we can't do this" or "its too hard" blablabla...
I didn't think this would be too much of a hassle but I guess I'm wrong...
What I want to do is: 1. They must share my site on Facebook. 2. Complete a CPAlead survey. 3. E-mail box appears so they can fill in their e-mail.
It is very important that they must complete step 1 and 2 first in order to fill in their e-mail. Get the idea?

So I wanna know from you guys: Is this really hard/impossible to do or do these developers just suck?

Thanks!

That's really not very hard, you should keep searching for developers or learn to do it yourself

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-09-19, 07:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-19, 07:46 PM by Robocop.)
Quote:That's really not very hard, you should keep searching for developers or learn to do it yourself
Do I need a content locker like 'mighty content lock pro'? In order to do this?
2013-09-19, 07:48 PM,
(2013-09-19, 07:39 PM)Robocop Wrote:
Quote:That's really not very hard, you should keep searching for developers or learn to do it yourself
Do I need a content locker like 'mighty content lock pro'? In order to do this?

No a link locker should be easy enough to do.
Latest Thanks - View all

Robocop(2013-09-19 07:48 PM) 

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top