Is this a good keywod for a beginner?
2015-04-30, 07:47 AM,
Ok, so I'm about to have my first SEO experiment, so I'd like to have some opinion from some more experienced SEO's in here if this is a good keyword to target as a beginner...
Here are the MarketSamurai metrics:
i.gyazo.com/04c43c372d9b11ce2304ed89cf8b96ae.png
2015-04-30, 08:06 AM,
I'm no SEO expert, but there are some things I can tell you for sure:

1) Check the top 10 websites in Google for that keyword, if there are no authority websites such as Wikipedia, Ehow, etc than your probabilities of being able to rank your website are very good.
2) Check how many total websites are indexed on Google for that keyword. Google always tells you this automatically when you search for something, it says the following on top of the first result: "About xxx,xxx results (x.xx seconds)". The results available for that keyword are the websites that are competing for that keyword of course. The less websites there are available, the better.
3) Check for unpopular blogs/websites on the top 10 spots for that keyword, chances are that if they made it there, you can also make it there.

I suggest you before you start SEO that you get a very good course covering everything about it, from the most basic stuff to the most advanced. SEO can be very tricky and you need to be ready for anything from not being able to rank where you want, to getting a very high rank and then getting unranked.

Hope this helps and good luck with your SEO!
Latest Thanks - View all

OGGI(2015-04-30 09:57 PM) Jack Daniels(2015-04-30 12:17 PM) 
2015-04-30, 05:05 PM,
(2015-04-30, 08:06 AM)OsvaldoLRR Wrote: I'm no SEO expert, but there are some things I can tell you for sure:

1) Check the top 10 websites in Google for that keyword, if there are no authority websites such as Wikipedia, Ehow, etc than your probabilities of being able to rank your website are very good.
2) Check how many total websites are indexed on Google for that keyword. Google always tells you this automatically when you search for something, it says the following on top of the first result: "About xxx,xxx results (x.xx seconds)". The results available for that keyword are the websites that are competing for that keyword of course. The less websites there are available, the better.
3) Check for unpopular blogs/websites on the top 10 spots for that keyword, chances are that if they made it there, you can also make it there.

I suggest you before you start SEO that you get a very good course covering everything about it, from the most basic stuff to the most advanced. SEO can be very tricky and you need to be ready for anything from not being able to rank where you want, to getting a very high rank and then getting unranked.

Hope this helps and good luck with your SEO!

nice tips, thanks :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 158 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 101 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Is IG+CPA Still a good method for traffic? 4eller 3 165 2017-08-31, 08:24 PM
Last Post: 4eller
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  Looking for good offers/network for Movie niche sonpink 9 1,539 2017-08-15, 11:01 AM
Last Post: mugilmoli

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top